ヨーロッパのPC/携帯電話の日本での使い方

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ノートPCと携帯電話を日本に持ち込む場合、電源プラグ変換アダプタを用意すれば使えますか?
  • 日本とヨーロッパの携帯電話は互換性がないため、プリペイドSIMカードや安い携帯電話を購入する必要がありますか?
  • ヨーロッパから来る人が、日本で使える安いプリペイド携帯電話の価格を知りたがっています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ヨーロッパのPC/携帯電話の日本での使い方

ヨーロッパから日本に旅行に来る人がいます。ノートPCと携帯電話を持ち込むに当たって、互換性を聞かれています。 (1)We want to bring our notebook along which is fit for any input between 100 and 230 volt. So it should work with an adapter for the socket. 日本は100Vなので、電源プラグ変更アダプタを用意するだけで使えるのでしょうか。 (2)And concerning handys I heard that European and Japanese handys are not compatible because Japanese handys have no exchangeable sim-cards. Is that true? We thought of buying some prepaid sim-cards or cheap handys (if not compatible). Do you know what a cheap prepaid handy would cost? 「handy」とは携帯電話のことだと思うのですが、「sim-card」を変えるだけで日本で使えるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • taka_v2
  • ベストアンサー率52% (224/424)
回答No.1

(1)についてはACアダプタがワールドワイド仕様(おおよそ110V-250V)ならコネクタ変換(ACアダプタとコンセントを接続するケーブルの交換)でOKですが、違うようであれば変圧器が必要です。 (2)については使用されている携帯電話会社が日本との国際ローミングしていれば使えますが、国際ローミングに対応した携帯本体が必要ですのでご使用の携帯会社のサポートに聴いてもらうのが一番でしょう。 ご使用の携帯会社より国外専用の端末貸し出しを受ける事ができる場合もありますし。

undercover06
質問者

お礼

taka_v2さん 専門的なアドバイス、ありがとうございました。 早速、先方に知らせてみます。 本当に、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• 日本人の気質についての英語(*´ェ`*)

外国の方に「日本人の気質」について聞かれ、 それを自分なりに考えて英文にしました。 もっといい表現や間違っているところなど教えてください! (1)日本人は謙虚です。例えば、「あなたとっても美しいわね。」と言われれば、大抵の日本人は「そんなことないよ。」というでしょう。 the japanese are humble people. for example, if someone say that you are so beautiful, most japanese people say that surely not. (2)また日本人は礼儀正しいです。お辞儀をしたり目上の人や会社の上司には敬語を使います。 the japanese are also polite people. we use honorific to old person or higher ranking person. (お辞儀をしたりが分かりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 120語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

昨日これの賛成意見を書いたのですが(http://okwave.jp/qa/q6882559.html)、反対意見も書いてみました。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I don't agree with this opinion. For one thing, Japanese language, which is called 'Hiragana' or 'Kanji' or 'Katakana' is one of the most important tools to understand Japanese culture. Throughout Japanese history, almost all the Japanese people have used it and almost all the books in Japan are written by it. If we stopped using it, we couldn't read these old books, which may include priceless Japanese history or policy. We don't live ourselves but we are influenced by and connect with ancestors. That is why, that we can't read old books and that we can't understand Japanese policy means that we can't really understand ourselves. To conclude, we have to keep using Japanese language to remain Japanese identity. 日本語は日本の文化を理解するための最も大事な道具のひとつである。 我々は自分たちだけでなく、過去と繋がって日本の精神を受け継いで生きている。 そのため、日本語が読めなくなることで、過去の文献が読めなくなり、日本の歴史や日本の精神を理解できなくなることは自分たち自信を正しく理解出来ないことにもつながる。

• 英訳の質問です。(外国人は日本語を覚えようと~)

外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと決めてかかっているからである。 (ある方からの回答) Not a few Japanese complain that foreigners will not study the Japnese language. I, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. Q1)I, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. この文ですが、私は、IでなくWeだと思うのですが・・ この文を作った方は、 「自分のことなので、weではなくIです」 と言われました。 私は、 「(日本人は) 日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな、不自然な感じを抱くのである だから、 やっぱり、WEではないかな??」 と思うのですが・・・ Iだと、わたし(一人の)日本人  という感じになりませんか? つまり、 we, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when we meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. と思うのですが? Q2)That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. 私は、「because~始めたのですが、 この文を英訳されたかたは、 「このようなbecauseの使い方はしないので、That’s becauseのようにします。」 私の質問 「Thatは、 {逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな、不自然な感じを抱くのである。} この一文をさしているのですか? だから、becauseで始めるのでなく、that's because で始めるのですか?」 Q3)That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. の文のhave it in mind that   ですが、 このitは、 that 以下の内容を指すんですか? 辞書で調べたら、have in mind(~のことを考えている) の構文は、あるのですが・・・ have it in mind that  の構文はないのです。

• 挿入句

a German friend of mine suggested that we go and see for ourselves how japanese pape is made. 私はドイツ人の友人から和紙がどのように作られているのか見に行かないかと誘われた この挿入されたfor ourselves がさす意味が分かりません

• 英文を訳してください

英文を訳してください アメリカから商品を輸入しました。 輸入先からメールが届いたのですが 内容が理解できませんでした。 訳していただけますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 Call Tag Fees Effective Immediately For all orders that we generate a call tag for, should the product that is returned be the product that was ordered and it is not defective, you will be charged for the call tag and shipping fees. We are increasingly getting product back that is the correct product that was ordered, but it was reported that the customer received an incorrect item. We have always paid for these fees and not passed them on when the error was not at fault of Our company . We will no longer pay for un-necessary returns. Thank you for your support in this matter.

• 日本人Girlfriend探す。。

I am expecting the answer or suggestion from Japanese girl. I am 36 Yrs old, Good permanent job in Tokyo with Handsome salary and having Permanent residency of Japan. My nationality is India. When I came first time in Japan, I wanted to marry with Japanese girl. But unfortunately I have not succeeded. I read many blogs and found that, the Japanese girls dislikes Indians. Japanese girls likes Eurpoeans/Americans but not Indians. I don`t know why Japanese girls not like Indian guy. Still I`m looking for the Japanese girlfriend…..I don`t know whether my dream girl (Offcourse Japanese girl) meet me or not. I think Japanese girls are very cute and Beautiful.

• 困っています。

以下の2文の日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)And whether we like to admit it or not, we're also easy to train. (2)The only difference is that for us, it doesn't have to be that way.

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい‼︎

通販サイトから送られてきたメールなんですが翻訳アプリなどで調べても意味がわからなくて凄く困っています。至急お願い致します‼︎ We're really sorry to let you know that we have had some problems processing your recent order and we will need to kindly ask you to replace the order online Please be assured that we have not charged for your order and the funds should be released back into your account within 3-5 working days.We're delighted that you chose to shop with Next and we are working really hard to ensure that your shopping experience with us is just right in the future.