• ベストアンサー

和訳の間違いを教えて下さい

To train dogs, it is necessary to be wiser than dogs. 犬を訓練することは犬より賢くなるために必要だ どこがどのように間違っているのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • milky0204
  • ベストアンサー率25% (81/313)
回答No.1

「犬より上手を行かないと、犬を訓練することは出来ない。」 ちょっと意訳してみました。 そのまま約すと、 犬を訓練するためには、犬より賢くあることが必要です。 となります。

NLO
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• amip
  • ベストアンサー率53% (69/129)
回答No.2

似たような誤訳例が伊藤和夫の参考書に出ていたような・・・? to train dogsは副詞句です。つまり、when we train dogsと同じ意味です。 「犬を訓練するならば」 it=S is=V necessary=C <to be--->=itの仮主語構文です。 つまり、「犬よりも賢い事が必要だ。」 「犬を訓練するならば、犬よりも賢くなくてはならない」

NLO
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 教えていただけるとうれしいです。

The question is whether anything could be done to make language even more effective than it already is. です。 お願いします。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳助けてください!

That relationship's basis what it is about dogs that allows them to live at ease with people is still little understood. とくにwhat~dogsの解釈がよくわかりません。 どなたかたすけてください!

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

Somehow, I just don't seem to be willing to do what is necessary.

• 文脈の流れからとれる意味

I once greatly amused by watching his serious gray girl dip her paw very carefully into an empty Ben & Jerry's tub and lick it off, repeatedly. I don't think chocolate is poisonous to cats (as it is to dogs) but to be safe we've stuck with vanilla-based flavors. この英文の意味は何とか分かるのですが、I don't think chocolate is poisonous to cats (as it is to dogs)の部分で、「猫にとってチョコレートは有害ではないと思う」の後の as it is to dogsは、(犬にとっても有害ではない)それとも(犬にとっては有害だ)なのでしょうか。どちらの意味で解釈すれば正しいのか教えていただけませんか?

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)nothing is more important than tests in school. (2)there are much more important things than tests at school. (3)it is not necessary to take tests at school. (4)there is no use practicing taking tests. (5)students should never cram before a test. (6)reviewing thoroughly is better than cramming.

• 英文を和訳していただけませんか

カナダのペンパルと、メールのやり取りをしはじめました。とっても楽しく、英語が好きになり始めています。しかしネイティブは本当に難しい...先日我が家の犬の写真を送ってあげました。その返事に Awww........I think your dog is cute! I love it! I love animals but dogs and cats in general. It's fur must be thick and plushy enough to bury your face in! awww...... たぶん、犬をかわいいと褒めてくれ、たんだと思いますが、後がわかりません。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください If you've got into the way of thinking that poetry is stupid stuff, or useless, or beneath your dignity, thhen you certainly won't get much not of learning it by heart. But remember that it is a good thing to train your memory, and learning a poem is at least a much pleasanter way of training it than learning , say, twenty lines out of the telephone directory. What is more important, to learn poetry is to learn a repect for words;and without this respect for words, you will never be able to think clearly or express yourself properly. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳

She knows that there is much work to be done and that there is not enough money and people to do all the work necessary to help the poor. これの和訳なんですけど、文と文のかかりかたがいまいち分かりません。 私が考えたのが、 彼女は十分なお金がなくて人々が貧しい人を助けるのに必要なすべての仕事がたくさんあることを知っている。 ということになってしまいました(つд;*)

• 間違いと和訳を教えてください

間違いを教えてください 1The number of the wise is much fewer than might be supposed. 2I came here on the 21th of last month. 間違いと和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!

印刷が遅い
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 印刷が異常に遅い
  • パソコンまたはスマートフォンのOSはWindows10で、接続方法については記載がありません。
  • 関連するソフトやアプリ、電話回線の種類についての情報はありません。
回答を見る