• ベストアンサー

ケーキファンデーションとは

男性です。海外の知人女性からケーキファンデーションについての質問が来ています。 「これは、ぬれたスポンジをつかうファンデーションですか。」ときています。 男性なので意味がわかりません。誰か教えてください。 ちなみに「カネボウ ステージカラー ケーキファンデーション」のことです。 残念ながらGOOGLEなどの検索でもわかりませんでした。 "This is the foundation which you apply with a wet sponge is that correct??"

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#63726
noname#63726
回答No.1

カネボウの商品は使った事はありませんが・・・。 GOOGLEで出ましたよ。 それはさておき、参考サイトにその商品があり、水を付けると良いと書いてありました。 知人の方には、「はい。そうですと答えて良いです」 ちなみに今の日本の化粧品は夏用は、水あり水なし併用が主流ですが、何十年も前は、夏は水専用が多かったです。 濡れたスポンジに付けると化粧はしっかり付き落ちにくいです。 スポンジも「海面」(海の虫??かな?)を使うと更によく付きます。 http://www.pluma.jp/product/makeupcollection.html

参考URL:
http://www.pluma.jp/product/makeupcollection.html
ma_
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 前置詞を伴う関係代名詞の英文

( )内の正しい方に○をつける、という問題です。 (1)This is the plan (which Mr Brown talked / which Mr Brown talked about). (2)The box (which you made / which you made in) is useful. (3)What color is the cat (that she is looking / that she is looking for)? (4)Is this the letter (which she wrote / which she wrote with)? (5)This is the pen (which I wrote the letter with / which I wrote the letter). (6)This is the club (to that I belong / to which I belong) (1)右、(2)左、のように答えて頂けると嬉しいです。 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法お願いします

The speed( )this digital camera can transmit an image is remarkable. (1)of (2)how (3)of which (4)with which ( )にどれが当てはまりますか? 根拠もつけて回答お願いします

• 聞いたことのない文法ルール(関係代名詞)

The school which was build in 2005 is wonderful. という英文を、ネイティブに、 you should use commas around which because built in 2005 is a non-essential clause で、 継続用法が使えないならwhichをthatに置きかえるとよい言われ、 The computer that Aki often uses is mine. という英文について、これはthatをwhichに置きかえられるか、と聞いたら、 文法ルールによると、 This computer which Aki uses is mine. のように、 "which" doesn't need commas if the sentence starts with "this", "that", "these" or "those". というルールがあるそうなのです。 どなたか詳しい方、これは信じていいでしょうか?

• Along withについて

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 Along with this letter is a welcome packet in which you will find a map of the Grenoble Exposition Complex and your presenter's badge, which you should wear at all times during the convention. (1) Along with this letter とありますが、Along with this letter が主語なのに、その主語の文頭に前置詞がきています。主語になりえないと思いましたが、どのように考えたらよろしいでしょうか? (2)in which のinを後部に移動させたらどの単語の後に来ますでしょうか? 何卒宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 添削よろしくお願いします。

This calls for a scheme of procedure. In some cases, the best design is no design, as with a love letter, which is simply an outpouring, or with a casual essay, which is a ramble. これは手順の計画を求めます。 いくつかの場合、最も良いデザインはデザインではありません、恋文(単にほとばしりである)やカジュアルな随筆のように。 もっときれいに訳せないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• 関係詞文を分ける。

関係詞の問題で悩んでいます。教えてください。 下記の4つの文はいずれも関係しで接合されています。 2つの文に分けた場合どのような文に分かれるでしょうか? また下記の文の日本語を教えていただきたいのですが。 1)The person with whom he always finds fault is his wife.    2)This is not the matter with which I am not concerned.    3)The woman of whom I told you is coming.   4)I was impressed with the zeal with which he spoke of the plan.

• 和訳お願い致します。

The other point which has to be noted with regard to this criterion is as follows. I again quote from " Animal Intelligence :"— " Of course to the sceptic this criterion may appear un satisfactory, since it depends, not on direct knowledge, but on inference. Here, however, it seems enough to point out, as already observed, that it is the best criterion available ; and, further, that scepticism of this kind is logically bound to deny evidence of mind, not only in the case of the lower animals, but also in that of the higher, and even in that of men other than the sceptic himself. For all objections which could apply to the use of this criterion of mind in the animal kingdom, would apply with equal force to the evidence of any mind other than that of the individual objector. This is obvious, because, as I have already observed, the only evi dence we can have of objective mind is that which is furnished by objective activities ; and, as the subjective mind can never become assimilated with the objective so as to learn by direct feeling the mental processes which there accompany the objective activities, it is clearly impossible to satisfy any one who may choose to doubt the validity of inference, that in any case, other than his own, mental processes ever do accompany objective activities.

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語の和訳

訳し方を教えて欲しいです。 お願いします。 Although this is the case with widely utilized tests using rats and mice, it is certainly not the case with more recently developed tests with invertebrates, in which exposure via the external medium is important also. これは、ラットやマウスを使った幅広く利用されている(毒性)試験の場合であるにも関わらず、

• 英文内容の違い(Negative confirmation)

Which of the following statements would an auditor most likely to the negative form of confirmation of account receivable to encourage timely consideration by the recipients? 私が理解できないのは次の2つの文の内容です。直訳は別にして内容の違いが把握できません。どなたかヒントをいただければ幸いです。 1.Report any difference on the enclosed statement directly to our auditors; no reply is necessary if this statements agrees with your records. 2.If you do not report any difference with 15 days, it will be assumed that this statement is correct.