• ベストアンサー

winMXの

winMXの「Search」画面で検索すると、 曲名等の1番右端に「Status/Server」という部分があるのですが。 この部分の意味はなんなんですか? あと、赤字で「0in queue(0of4available)」や 緑字で「2of2 available(0in queue)」などがあるのですが、 どういう意味なんですか?できれば詳しく教えてほしいのですが・・・ 「そんなのはムリじゃっ!」 と言うのなら軽く説明してください。(笑) お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • deia
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15/32)
回答No.1

こちらのサイトに詳しい事がのってます。 自分なりにいろいろ試してみてください。 http://stereo.pobox.ne.jp/winmxfarame.htm

参考URL:
http://stereo.pobox.ne.jp/winmxfarame.htm

関連するQ&A

• Win MXについて

Win MXの検索で、状態 /サーバってありますよね? あそこに、1 in queue (0 of 4 available)とか3 of 3 available (0 in queue)とかと表示がありますが、どういう意味なんですか?

• 海外の通販サイトからのメール 誰か訳して・・・

海外の通販サイトから来たんですが、何が書いてあるかわからない・・・ Order Status Change Your order is now 'In Manufacture Queue' Dear ○○○ Your order status has been changed by Bad Dragon to 'In Manufacture Queue'. Your order is in the queue of orders to be manufactured. We do this every day, but sometimes we have a lot of toys to make - sit tight! Your order number is 16314. If you have any questions or comments about your order, you can drop us a note via the contact form located on our website (remember to quote your order number, so we can find your details). Thanks for ordering from us!

• サビが特に大好きなのですが

アーティスト名も曲名も分からない歌があります。 唯一覚えているのは・・・ 『just of in my life in my life in my life now!』と言う、この歌詞の1部分だけです。 どなたか、もし心当たりのある曲を知っていらしたら 『これじゃない?』みたいな感じで、曲の動画などを張り付けてご回答ください。 なかなか気に入っている曲なので、是非曲名やアーティスト名を知りたいです。 ちなみに、邦楽だったと思います。 残念ながら、ビートルズの♪『in my life』ではありません^^; コナンで聴いたような違うような・・^^;

• 英訳 意味

In January 2010, the Government of India decided to withdraw 〈Deemed university〉 status from as many as 44 rations were not being kept in mind by the management of these institutions and that "they were being run as family fiefdoms". ここでのdeemed universityの意味を誰か分かる人いますか? 自分で調べてんですが、僕の英語力では意味分からなかったので誰かお願いします!!

• 次の英文を訳して下さい。

1 Information about housing on and off campus is available through the Office of Real Estate and Housing Services. 特にon and off の部分 2 His father may have been with him every step of the way, but when Koji Morofushi picked up the hammer in Athens, he was in his own. 特にin his ownの部分

• off-and-on about

I am in the middle of a divorce from my husband of almost 10 years. I had an affair with an out-of-state co-worker toward the end of my marriage and developed feelings for him. In the meantime, my co-worker has been off-and-on about the status of our relationship, and I ended up sleeping with a colleague during a work trip. off-and-on about the status of our relationshipはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この"that"は何を表しているのでしょうか?

どなたか教えて下さい。 Such a switch in currency pricing for the world's largest physical commodity (12 percent of world trade) would contribute significantly in raising the euro's status to that of the world's leading international currency through its increased use as a medium of exchange. この基本構造は"switch.....contribute.....to that"だと思うのですが、この"switch"が何に貢献したのかが分かりません。自分では"that=switch"と思い、 「このような世界最大の実物商品(世界貿易の12パーセント)に対する価格通貨の転換は、特にユーロの立場を高めるという意味において、交換手段として使われる頻度が増すにつれ、世界を先導する国際通貨の転換に貢献するかもしれない」 と考えたのですが、なんか確信が持てず、、、。というのも、"in raising the euro's status to"と繋がり、"that=status"かなー、とも考えてしまって、、、。 どなたか、宜しくお願いします。

• googleの自社コマーシャルの一部で、意味がわからないところがあります。

Growth through trust Google never sells "places" in its search results. You can't buy better page rankings from Google. We have one of the best-known brands in the world and it grows by word of mouth. It doesn't grow because of TV ad campaigns. It grows becasuse it's good. という文章で、 sells "places" in its search results. You can't buy better page rankings from Google. We have one of the best-known brands in the world の部分がよくわかりません。 「places」はどこの場所のことをさしているのですか。そのあともよくわかりません^^; one of the best-known brands のbrandsは何を指すのですか。 わかる方、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• y'awl'sとは何の短縮形でしょうか

MichelJacksonのThrillerの歌詞に 「Creatures crawl in search of blood  To terrorize y'awl's neighborhood」という部分があるのですが、 「y'awl's」がどういった単語の短縮形なのか、 検討が付かず、調べてみても全くわかりませんでした。 どなたかご存知の方がいましたら、教えてください。お願いします!

• 長い1文で・・・・

I was distressed to hear Anne Symmers support the view that women in our armed forces should be allowed to serve in combat positions, because otherwise their career paths are blocked. This is another example of women being asked to adapt to rigid(man-made) institutions, instead of the structures of such institutions being altered to offer women career paths with status abd financial rewards equal to those available to men, but for jobs that women do well, as women. なんですが、This以降である2文目がよくわからなくなってしまいました。特にbut forやasの意味がわかりません。

専門家に質問してみよう