• 締切済み

アリババで商品を検索すると・・・

出品中の画像が一瞬映ったあと、添付の画像の 画面に変わり、出品の画面を見る事が出来ません。 文章をコピペします Great news!!!You’re in the right place for BA682A. By now you already know that, whatever you are looking for, you’re sure to find it on AliExpress. We literally have thousands of great products in all product categories. Whether you’re looking for high-end labels or cheap, economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it’s here on AliExpress. You’ll find official stores for brand names alongside small independent discount sellers, all of whom offer quick shipping and reliable, as well as convenient and safe, payment methods, no matter how much you choose to spend. AliExpress will never be beaten on choice, quality and price. Every day you’ll find new, online-only offers, store discounts and the opportunity to save even more by collecting coupons. But you may have to act fast as this top BA682A is set to become one of the most sought-after best-sellers in no time. Think how jealous you’re friends will be when you tell them you got your BA682A on AliExpress. With the lowest prices online, cheap shipping rates and local collection options, you can make an even bigger saving. If you’re still in two minds about BA682A and are thinking about choosing a similar product, AliExpress is a great place to compare prices and sellers. We’ll help you to work out whether it’s worth paying extra for a high-end version or whether you’re getting just as good a deal by getting the cheaper item. And, if you just want to treat yourself and splash out on the most expensive version, AliExpress will always make sure you can get the best price for your money, even letting you know when you’ll be better off waiting for a promotion to start, and the savings you can expect to make.AliExpress takes pride in making sure that you always have an informed choice when you buy from one of hundreds of stores and sellers on our platform. Every store and seller is rated for customer service, price and quality by real customers. Plus you can find out the store or individual seller ratings, as well as compare prices, shipping and discount offers on the same product by reading comments and reviews left by users. Every purchase is star-rated and often has comments left by previous customers describing their transaction experience so you can buy with confidence every time. In short, you don’t have to take our word for it – just listen to our millions of happy customers. And, if you’re new to AliExpress, we’ll let you in on a secret. Just before you click ‘buy now’ in the transaction process, take a moment to check for coupons – and you’ll save even more. You can find store coupons, AliExpress coupons or you can collect coupons every day by playing games on the AliExpress app. And, as most of our sellers offer free shipping – we think you’ll agree that you’re getting this BA682A at one of the best prices online. We’ve always got the latest tech, the newest trends, and the most talked about labels. On AliExpress, great quality, price and service comes as standard – every time. Start the best shopping experience you’ll ever have, right here. この画面から出品の画面に切り替えるには どうすればいいんでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• kteds
  • ベストアンサー率42% (1876/4424)
回答No.1

ページの上部に検索ボックスが表示されているはずですので、検索ボタン(添付画像)をクリックしてみてください。

oyazine
質問者

補足

質問文と同じになります。

関連するQ&A

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• ebay掲載した商品が削除され管理者からメール

下記のメールは何をいっているのでしょうか? 商品がダメだから削除されたのか?それとも、カテゴリがあっていないから削除されたのか? 1.なぜ削除されたのか?理由を教えて下さい email (Free shipping)Photo will be sent by email と書いてあったのがダメだったのか? 2.またどう対処すればいいのか、書いてあるようであれば その対処方法も教えて下さい Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following: I know this was not your intention and don't worry I will be happy to explain this to you. Our decision to remove the listing is because of the way it was listed. To sell digital goods on eBay, the listings should be listed under the correct category and format. The guidelines on digitally delivered goods help create a safer place to buy and sell by prohibiting sellers from using eBay in a way that might infringe on the intellectual property rights of others or violate the law. Here is a part of your description : email (Free shipping)Photo will be sent by email The benefits of using a Classified Ad format is that the listing would be on the site for 30 days, there is no Final Value Fee when the item sells and your interested buyers would be able to contact you directly. A Classified Ad format is like a regular listing. Feel free to revise and relist the item as long as it would be listed on the correct category with the right listing format. You can list most digitally delivered items -- meaning things that people download or receive by email -- as long as you use the Classified Ad format and list your item only in the Everything Else > Information Products category. Here's more information on our policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/downloadable.html Important: The next time you sell, you may be asked to take a tutorial. Once you've completed the tutorial successfully, please review your account status for any other possible concerns. If there are no other issues, you should be able to sell again. Please note: violation of this or other eBay policies may result in forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings, limits on account privileges and account suspension. You can review our listing removal policies and seller rules by clicking the links at the end of this email. Make sure your future listings follow these guidelines. If they don't, they may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including restrictions of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account. We appreciate your understanding.

• 英文を和訳お願いできますか?歌詞です。

You're not forgotten You're not alone You think you're worthless, but you're worth it And He calls you His own Made in His image You were made for more You think there is no plan, that it's all by chance But don't believe that anymore Every time that you wake up breathing Every night when you close your eyes Every day that your heart keeps beating There's purpose for your life So don't give up Don't lay down Just hold on Don't quit now Every breath that you take has meaning You are here for a reason If you spent your days just getting by When you feel useless, He can use you And show you what it means to be alive Every day is a gift from above Don't throw it away When it feels like to much He'll be there 大好きな歌手なのですが、意味が難しいくて、ちょっと解読できませんでした。英語が堪能な方、お力をお貸しください。

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Having a baby is expensive. There are so many things to get ready before the newborn arrives like; diapers, onesies, car seat, blankets, small towels, wipes, and the list goes on. Expectant parents find a lot of joy shopping for tiny socks and outfits for the baby. Still, as much as you want to prepare for every possible thing the baby will need, you can only stretch your pay cheque up to a point. この文のyou can only stretch your pay cheque up to a point.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• eBayで出品しようとしたら、Please read. Your response is required.

先日、初めて落札され、2回目の出品をしようとしたら、下記のメッセージが表示されました。何をすればいいのか教えて下さい。 Please read. Your response is required. As a precaution, we have limited the activity on your eBay account until we receive additional verification information from you. We sometimes need to do this to make sure that eBay remains a place where members can buy and sell with confidence. To have this restriction lifted, you need to become PayPal Verified* and then link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. Once you've completed this process, you'll be able to sell on any eBay site worldwide. If you're already PayPal Verified, you just need to link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. For instructions, please click the link below for the eBay site you're registered on. Australia | Austria| Belgium| Belgium French| Canada| Canada French | France | Germany| Hong Kong| India | Ireland| Italy| Malaysia | Netherlands| New Zealand | Philippines| Poland| Singapore | Spain | Switzerland | Taiwan | United Kingdom| United States| Other *If you're registered on Germany, Austria, or Switzerland, you can complete verification through PostIdent or ID Verify instead of PayPal. Please click the link for the site you registered on for instructions.

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already