• 締切済み

ファイルが暗号化された

次の文章が表示され、ファイルが見られなくなり、はじめの壁紙もなくなってしまいました。 Your documents,photos,databases and other important files have been encrypted ! If you understand all importance of the situation then we propose to you to go directly to your personal page where you will receive the complete instructions and guarantees to restore your files. There is a list of temporary address to go on your personal page below : 何が起きたのかわからず、とても困っています。 どうしたら解決できるでしょうか。

みんなの回答

noname#224719
noname#224719
回答No.3

予防としてこちらを参考にしてください。 ブルートフォースアタックとは - 情報セキュリティ用語 Weblio辞書 http://www.weblio.jp/content/%E3%83%96%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%82%A2%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF 総当たり攻撃の概要 - Weblio辞書 http://www.weblio.jp/wkpja/content/%E7%B7%8F%E5%BD%93%E3%81%9F%E3%82%8A%E6%94%BB%E6%92%83_%E7%B7%8F%E5%BD%93%E3%81%9F%E3%82%8A%E6%94%BB%E6%92%83%E3%81%AE%E6%A6%82%E8%A6%81 アカウントは必要以上作らない、 セキュリティソフトの機能より 自分の知識や技術を知ることです。 私はネットのほうが恐いので 友達感覚で言葉を発信したり、 干渉はしないようにしてます。 ネット環境に日本だから、 アメリカだから、中国だからはありません。 世界中と交信してるようなものです。 運もあると思います。 よく見極めてから対処してください。

• morimu
  • ベストアンサー率27% (62/224)
回答No.2

やられましたね!! どうしたら回復出来るかよく判りませんが、参考サイトをのせます https://eset-info.canon-its.jp/malware_info/news/detail/160218.html https://eset-info.canon-its.jp/malware_info/news/detail/160519.html

• catpow
  • ベストアンサー率24% (620/2527)
回答No.1

話題のランサムウエアにやられましたね。 PC内のデータが暗号化ファイルにされて、それらが人質にとられてしまったのです。 「PCのデータを元に戻してほしければ、金を払え!!」 って脅迫を受けているんです。 なお、お金を払っても、攻撃者は、データの復元をしてくれないことが多いそうです。 それどころか、「こいつはいいカモだ!」と、さらに追加の被害を受けることもあります。 対応としては、OSの再インストール、バックアップデータからの復元をすることになります。 バックアップデータが無い場合、暗号化されたデータは取り戻せません。 一般的には、 ・有償のセキュリティソフトを導入していない。 ・使っているアプリケーションのアップデートを行っていない。 ・怪しいサイトによく出入りする。 という場合、やられやすいみたいです。 なお、以下のサイトを参考にしてみてください。 http://esupport.trendmicro.com/solution/ja-jp/1113758.aspx?print=true

関連するQ&A

• すみません、ちょっと言いたいことがわかりません、和訳お願いします。

すみません、ちょっと言いたいことがわかりません、和訳お願いします。 YOUR KIND CO-OPERATION, HAVING GONE THROUGH YOUR GOOD PROFILE I BEG YOUR RESPECTED INDULGENCE TO PROPOSE THIS FRUITFUL BUSINESS CO-OPERATION OF MUTUAL BENEFIT BETWEEN US AND YOU/COMPANY.WE WANT TO BUY AND RE-SELL YOUR PRODUCT IN OUR COUNTRY AND GO INTO JOINT VENTURE WITH YOU,CONTACT ME URGENTLY WITH YOUR DETAILS ONLY THROUGH

• 訳お願いします

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? 宜しくお願いします><

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• This person has shown to be dependable and able to follow orders...

以下の英文を日本語に翻訳してください。 "As per your instructions, I send to you the agent you requested. It is the bearer of this note. This person has shown to be dependable and able to follow orders, is proven against the forces of the Scourge, and is my choice for your mission."  "This person..."以下が長いせいで、きれいな日本語になりません。

• Files Express という海外サイトの退会に困っています。

Files Expressという海外サイトhttp://files-express.com/に無料だと勝手に思い込み、安易にメンバー登録してしまって、後に以下の規約を見て英語に疎い私も会員が有料だと理解しました。 Joining Files Express is easy as can be with our two-step method. It's completely secure, and gives you access to our efficient and top-quality download service right away. 登録後に以下の文章が出てきて、クレジットカード等の支払い記入をするページが出てきました。 Files Express pledges to not sell or give out your email address or login information to any 3rd party, and all the information is stored securely with encryption so that we can't even identify you. You will only get emails from us regarding your account if you opt-in to it through your profile. Be sure to use a valid email address when you sign up so you can receive important information about the site, or if you need to reset your password or cancel your account. You are merely seconds away from gaining access to our private download services. In order to cover the cost of upkeep of the site, including server and hosting fees, we ask that our members to join one of our partner's websites for the small fee of $4.87. This will ensure that our site will continue to run as flawlessly as possible, and satisfy your needs. Since we keep your security in mind, we advise you to sign up through our 3rd party billing system in order to keep your payment and billing information secure. Please note that we do not bill for membership to this website. By clicking the "Sign Up" button, you will be redirected to the join page of a website operated by our partners. Membership to our website comes complimentary as a bonus when you become a member of one of our partner's websites. By signing up to our partner's website, you agree that you will not engage in any illegal activities. Here are the instructions for you to complete the final step to your Files Netexpress membership: メールアドレス以外の個人情報やクレジットカードなどの記入は一切していません。記入してない今の時点でも料金を払わないといけないのでしょうか?  またサイトを一通り見ましたが退会の方法がわからないので、退会の方法を探しており困ってます。 私の安易な考えで起こってしまったことですが不安でたまりません。 どなたか回答よろしくお願いします。

• ebayの謎の請求について

以下の内容のメールが数ヶ月置きに来ます。毎回支払っているのですが、いったい何の請求でしょうか。2月ぐらいから利用していないのですが毎月請求が来ます。これを止めるにはどうしたらよいのでしょうか。ebayカスタマーサポートでは英語で説明できませんのでどうかお力添えをおかし願います。宜しくお願い致します。 Hello Your eBay invoice for the period from August 1, 2011 through August 31, 2011 is now available to view online. Credit or zero balance: -$14.40 Your account is up to date. No payment is required at this time. To view your invoice: 1. Go to http://www.ebay.com and click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You will need to sign in. 2. Click the "Seller Account" link under the "Account" Tab at the top of the page. 3. Select the invoice you wish to view from the drop down menu located in the Invoices box on the right side of the page. Remember: eBay will not ask you for sensitive personal information (such as your password, credit card and bank account numbers, Social Security number, etc.) in an email. Thank you for using eBay. Regards, eBay

• 翻訳お願いします。

We ask you to send us examples of exact links of where you post your files. お願いします○┓ペコ

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Something that happened to you in your body, in your life that you want to forgive and let go of. ある女性がセラピーを受けている場面でのセラピストの台詞です。 目を閉じながら占うかのように台詞を口にしています。 どういった意味なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします

It's time to go to work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your "smart car" where to go. On the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano-sized "smart technology" is all around you. "Your whole body and surroundings [will] become part of the same network," says scientist Ampy Buchholz.