• ベストアンサー

英語の問題に関する質問です。

farsideの回答

• farside
  • ベストアンサー率41% (23/55)
回答No.1

1.(C) が正解  月払い paid on a monthly basis 住宅ローンは月払いで払います。 2.(C) が正解 hold one's tongue 何も言わない、沈黙、黙っている、無言である 例えビルが黙っていても彼の言いたいことは顔にハッキリ表れるので、(直接)口に出して言ったらよい。 3.(C)has でなくて had です。 過去形が同じでないといけません。  グリーン・アライヴや他の環境活動グループが立ち入らなかったら、このちっちゃな動物は絶滅になっていたでしょう。 4.(C)had packed でなくて packed です。 とてもお腹が空いているから(クマでも食べれるくらい)君が食べ物を沢山バッグに入れたと希望しているよ。

noname#4530
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 全部あってました。スゴイですねぇ...

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

1: A:Could I have the tuna salad and a cup of coffee,please? B:() A:No,that's it,thanks. (1)Sure.Anything else? (2)Yes. Is that all you want? (3)The tomato salad? (4)Would you like the coffee now? 2: A:I tried to join the speed skating team. B:Oh,have you been chosen for the team? A:() (1)I hope that (2)I hope so (3)I want to (4)I want and hope it 解答と訳お願いします

• 英語の問題

1:She proposed that a doctor()be called in immdiately. (1)would (2)should (3)could (4)ought 2:I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late. Well,he()his train or maybe he overslept. (1)might have missed (2)might miss (3)should have missed (4)should miss 3:It's not very important. We might()forget about it. (1)as much (2)as possibly (3)as quickly (4)as well 4:Before marriage she made him agree that he ()never break his promises. (1)could (2)shouldn't (3)would (4)wouldn't ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. (a) Could you do me a favor? (b) Could I () a favor of you? 2. (a) If he had been more careful, he would have lived longer. (b) His () led to an early death which he would () have escaped.

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• ( )に入れるのに適当なものを選ぶ問題

1.Since then I have ( ) in volunteer activities. a. become interesting b. become interested c. become to be interesting d. become to be interested 2.If ( ), I will take care of the dog. a. asking b. asked c. to ask d. I'll ask 3.She was advised by the doctor ( ) in bed for a couple of days. a. to lie b. to lay c. to be lain d. laying 4.The woman ( ) glasses is his secretary. a. wearing b. to wear c. to put on d. who puts on 5.How sweet ( ) ! a. this fruit taste b. this fruit's taste c. this fruit tastes d. taste this fruit is 訳と答えの根拠を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語の問題です

解答解説をお願いします。 1 If you want to lose weight, you should (cut down on) sweets. 2 You should not (look down on) a man because he is poor. 3 I waited for him for an hour, but he didn´t (show up). 4 The teacher (handed out) the exam papers to all the students. 5 Don´t (make fun of) your friends. アadopt イdespise ウappear エreduce オridicle カdistribute 誤りの訂正 1 The fire (department) suggests that (emergency supplies) (are) stored (in the home). 2 We (did not see) Jiro (since) his family (moved) (to) Tokyo last month. 3 I (picked up) five places in Canada (that) I (would like to) visit (this coming)       summer. 4 I am used to (drive) in Tokyo (now), but it (was hard) at (the) biginning. 1 Is (all,do,me,that,to,want,you)? 2 (in,likes,not,class,everyone,my) English. 3 It (better,left,you,been,had,if,would,have) it unsaid. 4 Little (you,I,of,dream,did,doing,) any harm. 1 A: I wonder what has become of John.   B: ()   アI guess so. イI have no idea ウI hope he will become エYes, he will become a     doctor. 2 A: I wonder if you could get me another beer.   B: ()   アNo, thank you. イSure. I´ll be glad to. ウYou don´t wonder. エYes, I should. 3 A: Would you mind if I used your phone?   B: () I´m expecting an important call.   アYes, hold the line, please. イYes, of course not. ウI´d rather you didn´t.   エNot at all. 以上です。

• 英語を教えて下さい(>_<)

When I was young,I always (___)about taking up a new position in a new office. (A)excite (B)excited (C)excitement (D)exciting I don't mind being transferred as long as the job is (___). (A)interest (B)interested (C)interesting (D)interestingly You(___)be very sharp to have been selected for this team. (A)could (B)must (C)must have (D)would A real estate agent(___)show you several possible apartments. (A)have to (B)are able (C)is going (D)is going to Alex must accidentally(___)the wrong flight in Johannesburg. (A)board (B)boarded (C)has boarded (D)have boarded 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 英語の質問です。

you could have stayed longer if i would have knew i would stay at home before これはどういう意味ですか??

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 英語、TOEIC、時制の一致の問題

The CEO said to the press that the economy _____ touched bottom by the middle of this year. A. will have B. would have C. will D. is 答えは、Aです。 saidが過去形なので、時制の一致で、Bだと思っていたのですが どうして、Aになるのでしょうか。 教えてください m(_ _)m