• 締切済み

FIFA WORLD CUP

Who will do well in the World Cup ? Write here 3 players. ・best player..................... ・second best player....... ・third best player............

noname#207589
noname#207589

みんなの回答

• localtombi
  • ベストアンサー率24% (2911/11792)
回答No.1

This site is only available in Japanese. I am sorry,but ask in Japanese.

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

"Here's to the kids. Who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that." "Here's to the kids. Who second guess themselves on everything they do." "Here's to the kids. Whose idea of a good night is sitting on the food of a car, Watching the stars." 文頭のwhoやwhoseの意味・働きがよくわらず、一体どうやって訳せばよいのかさっぱりわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してくれませんか?

I’ve had players in their 20’s who were tired. You should measure players by performance not age. I don’t believe in age, at Inter nobody runs more than Javier Zanetti and he’s 39!, I don’t know how this story is going to end, what I do know is I want Frank and Chelsea to finish well, Frank Lampard will always be one of the most important players in Chelsea’s history.”

• do goodで良いときと悪いとき

This medicine, properly used, will do a lot of good. この薬は、正しく用いれば、大変効きめがあるでしょう。 上の文を暗記していたのですが、 問題集を解いていたところ、 The doctor said this medicine will () well. 医者は、この薬は良く効くと言った。 という文の()の中にはdoは入れてはだめでworkを入れなければならないと書いてありました。 good-better-best well-better-best と変化するので、goodとwellは似たようなものだと思ったので、 do well でもOKかと思ったのですが、どうしてダメなのか分かりません。

• in か of で、悩んでいます。

AKB48の中で誰が一番好きですか?という英文を作りたいのです。 この「~の中で」という表現で、in か of のどちらを使うかがわかりません。 Who do you like the best in AKB48? Who do you like the better of AKB48? どちらが正しいでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 1~10の疑問文に()内の語を用いて短く答えてください

1.Who cooks dinner?(Mother) 2.Who is in the car?(Our grand parents) 3.Who can play the piano best?(Natsuko) 4.Who painted the picture?(Keiji) 5.Who was running in the park?(My friends) 6.Who has broken the vase?(I) 7.Who was given the gloves?(Ayumi) 8.Who will come here tommorow?(My teacher)9.Who has to write report?(Hitomi) 10.Which is the shortest month?(February)

• 次の各文を過去形にしてください

1.She studies French very hard. 2.Does your sister go to church? 3.Osamu isn't in his room. 4.My father can ski very well. 5.What do they do in the park. 6.How many boys are there in the pool? 7.I must write some reports. 8.Who reads this English newspaper? 9.How well Hiroko plays the piano! 10.Why is she absent from school?

• 各文を過去形に直してください おねがいします

1.She studies French very hard. 2.Does your sister go to church? 3.Osamu isn't in his room. 4.My father can ski very well. 5.What do they do in the park. 6.How many boys are there in the pool? 7.I must write some reports. 8.Who reads this English newspaper? 9.How well Hiroko plays the piano! 10.Why is she absent from school?

• 主語が疑問詞って?

(1)What do you think his job is? (2)who do you think is the best player on our team? 参考書によると(2)の英文はwhoがdo you thinkに続く節の主語なので(2)のような語順になり、(1)はそうでないので(2)のような語順にはならないと書いてあります。 しかし僕にはこれの意味が全く分かりません。 (1)What do you think is his job ? (2)who do you think the best player on our team is? ではどうして駄目なのでしょう? どなたか教えてください。お願いします

• 和訳をどなたか教えて下さい。

I will leave base-ball, football, running, and golf to those far better equipped to write on them than I, and will turn my attention to the boys who are just starting out to be tennis players.

• 和訳お願いします

長文ですいませんが お願いします Greatly interested in John's work, Lucas chose him to write the music for "Star Wars." This brought John his third Oscar. This piece fascinated even those who were certain that classical music is the best. よろしくお願いします