• 締切済み

英文(   )内に和文意味に合う語を教えて下さい。

yupan69036の回答

回答No.2

Before Einstein, most people never (doubted) their common sense (at all) about time and space.

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削

英文の添削をお願いします。以下のような文章を自分なりに英訳してみたのですが。 ****************************************************************   私が最も感銘を受けたテーマは、アルバート・アインシュタインに関するものです。これを読む以前から、彼のことを尊敬していました。なぜならば、彼は我々がそれまで抱いてきた固定概念を大きく覆したからです。 「特殊相対性理論」によると、光速は一定、時間は変化します。これは明らかに我々の常識に反するものです。私は、時間とは常に揺るぐことなく一定の速さで進むものであると信じていました。時間は背景に過ぎず、その上を他の物が進んでいるのだと。しかし、全ての軸は光速です。私は常識を疑うことの重要さを学びました。見えるもの全てを鵜呑みにしないような目を持つようにしたいです。  そして、アインシュタインは難しい考えを説明するとき、簡単なイメージを用いていたと言われています。身の周りの物に置き換える能力は見習いたいものです。 **************************************************************** The theme which I was most impressed is the story about Albert Einstein. Before reading it, I had respected him. Because he overturned the stereotype we had held till then. “Special Theory of Relativity” says, the speed of light is constant, but time can change. It is clearly against our common sense. I have believed that time is firmly passing at a constant speed. Time is simply a background, others are running on it. However the axis of all is light speed. I learned the importance of doubt for the common sense. I would like to have eyes which don’t swallow all visible. And it is said Einstein had a way of explaining difficult ideas using easy images. We should follow the ability of replacement with something around us. **************************************************************** 文法上、時制、表現の誤りなど、どんなことでも構いませんので、アドバイス頂けませんでしょうか。

• 英文の和訳の問題について。

"I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world," Einstein famously said. Whether or not he was right about the general theory of relativity and the universe, his statement is certainly not true of the games people play in their daily lives. Life is not chess but a game of backgammon, with a throw of the dice at every turn. 「私は、神が世界でばくちをすると決して思っていません」 これはアインシュタインの良く知られた発言です。彼が一般相対性理論と宇宙に関しては心配無用だったのであるにせよ、彼の声明は確かに人々が彼らの日常生活でするゲームにとって真実ではありません。あらゆるターンのさいころを振ることで、生命はチェスでなくバックギャモンのゲームである。」 この英文の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 画像の英文で

画像の英文のshow their feelings の意味として最も適当なものはどれですか? 1 cry before other people 2 cry for help 3 cry in their hands 4 cry over spilt milk 画像の英文の中に答えがありませんでしたら、全文載せている質問があるので、そこをご覧になって下さい。お願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・Of the three categories, chronic hunger affects the most people. ・The poor tenants in India spend most of their income on their rent. ・Hunger exists only in the developing countries where agriculture is underdeveloped. ・Hidden hunger is not caused by lack of food, but by the fact that the victims cannot afford such expensive prices for it. ・Politicians could never reduce famine because they cannot change food distribution systems.

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してください(>_<) Time after time we learn that that which we fear most in life never happens,or never happens exactly as we had dreaded. In addition,we have undreamed of strength to bear the difficulty.

• Thatが指す意味

下記英文についての質問です。 Never before in the history of mankind has a population had so many older people as that of the United States. この文の”That”はolder peopleを指しているで良いでしょうか?(populationを指しているようにも思えます) Thatが指している意味(単語)を解説して頂きたくよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文を訳せる方いらっしゃいませんでしょうか?

Nichola is not alone. For three in 100 people, health anxiety severely disrupts their lives. One in 10 British people becomes periodically over-anxious about symptoms and accounts for about a fifth of total consultations with local doctors. 上の英文を訳せる方いませんか? 教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

The problem with personal distance is that most people are unaware that they have such a bubble arou nd them, or that people from other cultures or subcultures may have a different-size bubble. The imterpretation of space is emotioally laden. Those who sense that their personal space has been invaded feel that the other person is "pushy" or "aggressive," while those who prefer a closer conversational distance feel that the other person is "cold" or "aloof." 日本語訳 パーソナルスペースの問題は、ほとんどの人が自身の周りにそうした個体空間を持っていること、もしくは、他の文化やサブカルチャーをもつ人たちが違う大きさの個体空間を持っていることに気づいていないことです。 空間の解釈は感情的な積み重ねです。自分のパーソナススペースが侵されたと感知する人は、他の人を「厚かましい」とか「攻撃的」と感じる一方、より近い会話の距離を好む人は、他の人を「冷たい」とか「よそよそしい」と感じるのです。

• 英文の組み立てと意味を教えてください

ある装置についての2つの英文です。 最初、 It's one of the things I like about Japan: that you can wear such things without abuse. という文で、私は 「僕が日本が好きなことの一つは、日本人はそれを悪用しないということだ。」訳しました。正しいですか? そして、次の文の構造と意味が全くわかりません。 For a society that's so reserved you seem to let people be themselves, at least when they're on their own time. Forは、理由を表す接続詞なのですか? 日本の社会はとても自制的なので時間的にゆとりがある限りは・・・ ここまで考えてわからなくなりました。 英語の授業から遠ざかってかなりな年数が経ちました。難しい用語など忘れてしまいましたので、ぜひ、解りやすい説明をお願いします。

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。