• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします[英→和]

yupan69036の回答

回答No.2

ある一定の条件の元では、あなたの配偶者との関係が切れても、ヴィザは有効な場合があります。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 Synastry is a very old form of astrology that comes from ancient Greece and Egypt. The word synastry means " similar star". In the reading I use both some of the traditional chart comparison methods and some new ones. Synastry can be used at any stage in a relationship to cast light on it, not merely at the beginning. It can be used in the middle or even after the end of a relationship. It always has something new and deeper to reveal, some dark corner to illuminate, some new dimension to add to what is already known. There seems to be a very powerful fate between your two charts. I hope you find this reading fascinating. Always I will do my best to guide you and enlighten you and help you find the way to love and the happy future that awaits you. So now to the individual charts. I will begin with the ascendant, as this is the beginning of the two charts. A chart has twelve houses they are like twelve stages of a relationship from beginning to end, until it goes full circle. The first house and Ascendant show the beginnings of the relationship I will begin with the ascendant, as this is the beginning of the two charts. A chart has twelve houses they are like twelve stages of a relationship from beginning to end, until it goes full circle. The first house and Ascendant show the beginnings of the relationship. Planets in his chart that aspect your ascendant have an important influence on your personal life, your self, your mentality, health appearance over a long period of time.

• 和訳してください

haha well that xD the chatting is instantly, you can upload photos, new friends etc, is fun. your dream house would be where? would be big of course haha and in Japan, but no in Tokyo, in other city

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The path you will take with regards this future relationship will go against tradition and so may in some way be a lonely path. Your future partner will be virtuous and handsome but his looks will be clouded and he will make no great show of them, due to some blemish or other defect that he is conscious of even if others are not. He has perhaps never liked himself or how he looks. In the "live in" relationship with your soulmate, you are likely to move together to live in a larger home. That is untraditional, or different from the traditions of your background, and in a lonely place. The house will be grand and noble in its own way, with large windows, but may far away from your past environment. The moon in square with Jupiter, will cause an illness, or a peculiar trouble nearly every seventh year of your married life. This is an old pattern, it is not exact but it will be close to being correct and it will sometimes make you look to the past, to older lingering loves and regrets. There is also some danger you could overreach things then, making decisions that go against your own better feelings and instincts.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳して いただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? またお金の話題かもしれませんが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your marriage chart shows that your future partner will be giving and will sustain you emotionally, giving you what you need in a person. He will feed your dreams, your ambitions and soul. He will take your loneliness with fill it with security. The ruling planet of your house of marriage also suggest that money will have an important influence on the future of the marriage and courtship. This could be either in a negative or positive way, as money can make the path smoother, and the marriage quicker, but lack of it can cause the path of love to be delayed or harder or cause it to take much longer to be able to actually afford to get married or live together. So the material side of the relationship will have an influence in the beginning. But don’t worry money will come to you through your future marriage. You’ll will either marry a wealthy partner, who can provide or help provide for you, or else your partner even if poor in the beginning will become wealthy later on in the marriage and you’ll both benefit,

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is defensive and so can be quarrelsome, a man who has had a life full of disputes. He can be jealous, threatening, boastful and cruel. Love can be a battle ground, the wounds you, but it will also be irresistible, powerful and stirring. He is wealthier than you. He is a strong man but not always a good or righteous man. There will be times when you feel the prevents you making a starting new things in your life, but also would feel lost without him.. The beginning of the relationship or the early years of the marriage will be the most difficult for this is a relationship that grows better with time. The karmic task of the relationship is to build a love that I respects your individuality and your rights to your own life, but doesn’t lead to living separate lives.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 ミスなどありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The partner will be hasty lustful and adulterous. The relationship will become passionate early on, this can be a dangerous love affair, you must guard against unwanted children, because often your passions will get carried away and caution may be thrown to the wind.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You were born with the sun in Virgo. You are capable of unconditional love, seldom asking anything in return which can make for a very tragic suffering, lingering love relationship, or a very wonderful one. Much will depend whether this relationship can come out in the open, and be built into a practical world. Or if it has to remain in the shadows of dreams like a secret. Modest and reserved, you give too much, dutiful and serving, you tend to subordinate yourself to your soul mate, you try to be all that he wants you to be, the perfect lover, partner, friend, you tend to put up with things that are not exactly how you would wish them t be for the sake if a dream of how they will be, or could be in the future.

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 The ninth house of the horoscope can also reveal a few more fragments of your soul mates background. The environment your partner will have come from originally is a town or city in a built up area. It was modern in his childhood. The lover will have a wonderfull voice. He may have some special vocal gift. Though his conversation will flit from one subject to another, ever changing like a flame. He ill have many books and will like study and may have a talent for language and words. These will figure in his life in some way. The ninth house also shows if you will like or dislike his close relatives, your prospective in laws. this sign suggests that you will have an ambivalent relationship or attitude towards them. You may not altogether like or trust them. They will seem two faced. There may be many ups and downs between you and them. Some you will like, some you wont.