• 締切済み

フェイスブック

フェイスブックから アドレス帳に入ってる人へ Hi, The following person invited you to be their friend on Facebook: 私の名前 Facebook is a great place to keep in touch with friends, post photos, videos and create events. But first you need to join! Sign up today to create a profile and connect with the people you know. Sign Up こんなメールが定期的に届くようです(^^;) わたしはそんなメールを送信するよう、設定した覚えはないのに。 どうやったら解除できますか?

みんなの回答

noname#189913
noname#189913
回答No.1

ご自分のプロフィールを完成させたら来なくなると思います。

関連するQ&A

• フェイスブックから変なメールが来たのですが

If you sign up for Facebook, you'll be able to stay connected with friends by seeing their photos and videos, staying up to date with their latest status updates, exchanging messages and more. このように書かれたメールが携帯に届きました。 しかし、当方はフェイスブックなどやってません。 一体何で当方の携帯アドレスに届いたのでしょうか。 どこでアドレスを入手したのでしょうか

• Facebookからの招待メール?

フェイスブックに登録しているものですが、使い方がよくわかりません。 Check out (相手の名前)'s photos on Facebook. というタイトルのメールが送られてきて、下記のような文章があります。 If you sign up for Facebook, you'll be able to stay connected with friends by seeing their photos and videos, staying up to date with their latest status updates, exchanging messages and more. "Join (相手の名前) on facebook" のところをクリックしても、自分のページに飛ぶだけで、相手の写真も情報もなにも表示されません。 どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• You Tube(動画サイト)からのメール

You Tubeに動画をアップロードしている者です You Tubeからメールが来るのですが、読めません。 どなたか、訳していただけないでしょうか。 件名:「○○○ wants to share videos with you! 」 本文: 「Hi ▲▲▲(私の名前)! I've been using YouTube to share personal videos with my friends and family. I'm inviting you to become my friend on YouTube so I can easily share videos with you in the future. To accept my invitation, please follow this link and login. If you're not already a YouTube member, you can sign up first. Thanks, ○○○(You Tubeユーザーの名前) 」 ちょっと長いかも知れませんが、要点だけでも教えていただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 大至急!!訳してください!!

YOUTUBEから、こんなメッセージが届きました!! どうしたらいいでしょうか・・・全く解読できません!! 何かやばいこと書いてありますか???? I've been using YouTube to share personal videos with my friends and family. I'm inviting you to become my friend on YouTube so I can easily share videos with you in the future. To accept my invitation, please follow this link and login. If you're not already a YouTube member, you can sign up first. Thanks, jamesterdude

• ウィルスメールですか?

こんなメールが続けて何通か届いたんですが、これってウィルスメールですよね??○○の部分に私のホントの外国人の友達の名前が入ってるんですけど、開いちゃだめですよね?ご存知の方教えてください。 ○○ has invited you to join his mobile friends' network. Simply click the link below to confirm your relationship with ○○. http://www.□□□ Don't want to be invited by your friends? Click on the link above to "block future invitations" from family and friends.

• with the sign off

I’m a 30-year-old woman whose parents got divorced when I was 15. My father has never been open about having a relationship since the divorce. I was visiting him a while ago and went to look up something on his iPad. His mail browser was open and I happened to see an email between him and another man with the sign off “love you.” with the sign offはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm a newish stay-at-home mom finding it hard to connect with my spouse, my friends and my "old" life. I have no family support system and none of my friends have offered or shown any interest in helping with my little one. My whole life has turned upside down (not unexpected) but I guess it's my other relationships that have me surprised. I'm no longer invited to anything friend-wise and the few things I have been invited to were mere hours beforehand with no time to secure a sitter. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• Facebookからきたこのメールはなんですか?

Hi, ○○○share photos,tes and more on Facebook. Sign up to stay in touch with them and all the people you care about. Facebookに登録してないのに、以上のようなメールが来ました。 ○○○は昔の知り合い達の名前が入ります。 何年も会ってないし、アドレスも多分知らない人なのに、このメールは一体なんですか?

• stand upon ceremony

I’d be frustrated too if I had friends who never once thought to offer to help clean up after a meal I’d prepared, but I’m astonished that not once have either you or your husband said, Hey, can you give me a hand with these dishes? to friends you see every week and consider a part of your family. You don’t have to stand upon ceremony with friends you’ve been close with for years. https://slate.com/life/2017/12/dear-prudence-my-roommates-sister-is-pregnant-jobless-and-sleeping-on-the-couchindefinitely.html (サイトの下の方にあります) stand upon ceremony with friendsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• フェイスブックで友達をクリックすると

フェイスブックで友達になっている人の写真がデフォのアイコンになっていたのでクリックすると This account has been deactivated. Only you can see ○○ on your friends list. You have the option to○○さんを友達から削除. という文が出てきて、相手のページが見れません。 これは相手にブロックされたのでしょうか?