• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:留学中ですが、辛いです。)

留学中の辛い状況

sole_duglereの回答

回答No.4

海外留学!羨ましい!!社会人となってる今は、行きたくても行けないですから。。    かくゆう私もつい数年前にフランスへ1年留学してました。私の場合は、料理研究の為に行ったので半年学校に住み込み、残りの半年で現地のレストランに研修に行きました。    言語が通じないって本当に辛いよね。僕もそうでした。。でも本気の気持は通じます。辞書を片手に身振り手振り!自分の熱い気持ちをぶつければ相手は何とかしてあげようとすると思います。英語が下手でもとりあえず行動してみよう。    今一番かなえたいことは、何ですか? たぶん友達と語学の向上かな?残りはまだ半年あります!! まずはホームステイ先のマダムやミスターに気持ちをぶつけてみたり、近所のカフェやお店に行って買い物してみたり!  留学で大事な事っていろいろあると思うけど、僕は異文化交流だと思います。その国のその地方での近隣住民の暮らし。風習。伝統料理。お祭り!!それらのことを体験するだけでも僕は、留学成功だと思います。高校生で縛りはあると思うけど、やれる事からやっちゃおう!失敗を恐れずに!  英文をこんなに書けるから大丈夫。語学の専門的なことは知らないけど、綺麗に完璧に話そうとせず気持ちを伝えることに重きを置いて頑張れ!!!  どうしてもやりきれないときは、ジョギングや筋トレでもしてください。僕は、毎日やってました。おかげで足が腱鞘炎になりましたが。。それも良い思い出です。研修先のフランス人には、かなりいじられましたよ(笑)!後、気分転換に日本の歌を聴いてました。  日本では体験できない事。いっぱい楽しんで下さい!  ただ、アメリカは銃社会だから、それだけは注意してくださいね。  残りの留学生活が楽しくなりますように!!!(祈)

関連するQ&A

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.

• 英文のチェック

英語の勉強をしていますが、作文については、正誤が良くわからないので、下記について、間違え、一般的な表現などについて指摘願います。 文法的な解釈もあると助かります。 We have received short-term overseas student again. She’s also nice girl. I wonder all of them are good. But I found out that it was wrong by taking them a first look. Actually she’s polite, cheer and sociable. So she often speaks to us and it gives us abandon life. I’m afraid I’m not good at English well, and it has prevented us deeper communication. I have plenty of my stories I want to talk with her. It hasn’t reached up to even 50 percent. My speaking skill is the best in my English skill, but I was not able to have spoken many things than I had expected. It seems that I have to consider how to take an online English conversation lesson. But how should I do?

• 留学最終日も近くなり,2分ほどスピーチをすることになったのですが添削お願いします

アメリカ北部での短期留学もそろそろ終わりに近づき, 私は2分ほどのスピーチを明日することになりました。 言いたいことを似たような言葉に置き換えてみたのですが… より自然に、口語的にしたいと思っています。 ※印の文だけでも確認していただければ幸いです。 おかしなところがあればビシビシ指摘してください。 私がアメリカにきてから約3か月がたった。 About 3months have passed since I came here. あと3日しかない。 And,I have only 3days. ※英語を聞くことが大変なのは最初からわかっていた。(不安です…) ※When I was in Japan,I had understood it difficult to hear English. しかし僕は全く不安ではなかった。 But,I didn't feel anxious at all. 僕は本当に楽しみにしていた(それが楽しくなると期待していた)。 Because I really expected it would be fun. 期待通り、それはとても楽しかった。 Just as I expected,It's really fun! 食べ物は美味しいし、女の子も可愛い。 Food is tasty,girls is pretty. 公園も綺麗、NYも楽しかったし、すべてがよかった。 Park is beautiful,newyork is cool,Everything exited me. ただ気がかりだったのが,僕の英語力と体重だ。 My only care is My English ability and my weight. やはり皆話すのが早かった。早い英語を聞くのにとても困った。 Everyone speak in quick . I was puzzled to hear native(?)English. でも昨日小切手を両替するときに,店員が行ったことを全て理解し, But,yesterday,I could understand everything what clerk mean when I cashed some checks, そして返事が完璧にできた。 and I could answer. ※3か月前の僕にはできなかっただろう。(これが一番心配…) ※probably,I had be not able to do that 3months ago. 嬉しかった。 I felt happy. 3か月は短いけど、 3months is short time, 10代としてとても貴重な体験ができたと思う。 But I think I had valuable experiences as a teenager. Thank you. 以上ですが…厳しくお願いします。 最後なので完璧に締めたいです。笑

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(3)

I was not sure at first what I wanted to study, but now I think I'm pretty confident that I want to obtain a degree in Business. This is a very broad degree, but you can work in almost any field and with that degree, you have the potential to climb very high up the corporate ladder. That's not my goal. but my goal is to make enough money that Todd and I can travel a lot, and I also want to help out with buying a house eventually, and having the security of a good income. Also, we have to plan for retirement, which will cost a lot. アメリカ人からのメールです。下の二つの文章をうまく訳せません。(2)のcorporate ladderをどう訳したらいいのでしょうか....誰かお願いします。 (1)but now I think I'm pretty confident that I   want to obtain a degree in Business. (2)you have the potential to climb very high up   the corporate ladder.

• よろしくお願いします

I got married six months ago. My relationship with my family is at best distant—we don’t have a lot in common and there were several incidents of what I’ve been told most people would call abuse (but I’m not there yet, mentally speaking). My dad is a racist, sexist creep. I’ve managed to get him to tone it down around me enough that I can handle a monthly phone call, but that’s my limit. I really didn’t want him to walk me down the aisle, but by the end of the engagement, I was so burned out on decision-making that I just didn’t have the strength for that conversation, with him or any of my many relatives who would have demanded an explanation. His behavior was horrible. He was so drunk at the rehearsal that I had to hold him up as we walked down the aisle, at best distantとhold him upはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルになっているのですが英語が読めないのでメッセージがわかりません(>_<) hmm... my Japanese is bad, Megumi-san. But my english is good enough. I'm currently able to read something in ひらがな also my japanese vocalubary still poor. I was born and live in Indonesia, East Java Province, and believe me it's so far far away from your hometown. And hey, we're on same age. I'm 19 too, just a few days ago because I was born in december. I hope we can be a good friend. message whenever you'd like to. Have a good day! どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• この英文を訳して下さい。

正確に訳せる方、お願い致します。 I'm waiting a bit to check that it generates my DVD correctly but it seems that reverting to the English interface solves the problem... Could it be that there is some kind of buffer overflow triggered by French translated strings? I think the "Détails" pane in French should have as much info than the English version, but as I can only look at what is displayed once it is frozen... I still have the exact same output files in my temporary folder, but the entry001.vob file is now 2,5GiBytes long and still growing... I will post another update if the generation finish correctly to let you know, but it may be interesting that others having the same problem check if they use the "standard" English interface or some "translated" one...

• 添削お願いします。m(。_。;))m ペコペコ

<(_ _*)>いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 授業の前には、次の授業では何を話そうか、予習しなくちゃ!と思うのだけれど、無理に英文を詰め込んでも自分の実力はすぐ見抜かれてしまうだろう。 だから自分の実力のままでいいや。と思ってしまう。 I always feel that I should think about what to talk in next class and that I should study beforhand but on the other hand I also think that it is no use forcing myself to put things in my head since the teacher will notice it. Before taking lessons, I feel that I need a topic in the lesson and I have to prepare for the lesson. But I end up in thinking that it is no use in cramming English sentences into my head and that I would go with my current English ability.