• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

has a diferents styles incide it with a lot urban culture Beautiful and very nice atmósfera I,m chef and I want to open again one rest of fuxion cusine in where the nikei style is my favorite

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

都会の香りを漂わせた一風変わった店内 ゆったりとくつろぎの雰囲気を シェフこと私がリニューアルオープンする回転寿司店 日系スタイルをどうそお楽しみあれ

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

However at me like a lot you country japan is very nice. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳してください

先日、アメリカのショップに商品を注文しました。 ショップに在庫のある商品だけ送ってくださいと 指示しました。 その返信が下記です。 下記を和訳して下さい。 宜しくお願致します。 I can get you about 28 of the styles right away. We do not usually keep a lot of stock on the shelf and even less of the enameled ones. I can get you 72 of the different styles by next Friday the 12th. There are about 44 styles that need enameled. Just for your records the Beltwerx buckles are very high end buckles and we usually carry no stock on these they are made when ordered. Let me know which you would like me to do and I will get you a list of products and cost.

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 和訳をお願いします

When I arrived at the dormitory, a professor from the university was waiting for me. I wanted to make a good impression So I bowed and said something like "blah blah blah domo blah blah domo domo domo" I took great care to say the domo very clearly. The rest was in a very small and impossible-to-understand voice. Just the sounds. Notice that I said the last domo three times. I wanted to sound very polite. In English it would sound very strange saying thank you, thank you, thank you, so many times, but in Japanese it did not sound bad at all. Anyway, I didn't know what I was saying. The professor looked at me and smiled, "Oh! You speak Japanese very well." I was very happy. Only a few hours in the country and I was already learning the rules of Japanese politeness. Later the same day I met another professor. I bowed and again the same unrecognizable sounds and the dear domes. It worked well. This professor, too, smiled and congratulated me on the perfect Japanese I could speak. The French businessman was right. A bow and a domo, and everybody is happy.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! 「あなたが退職して、彼(経営者)は落ち込んでいましたか?」 この質問に対しての返答です。 I don't know. You have to ask him that. I think you know we're still very good friends. I adore him. And it's one of those very unique stories. I mean very hard to-- ah impossible really to replicate because it came at a time and a place where he really understood, as a psychiatrist again, the American psyche. And he made that American psyche a global psyche.And that's what's so phenomenal about his...you know, success. ある女性デザイナー(中国系アメリカ人)のインタビュー番組です。 以前働いていた職場での経験と、上司について話してるシーンなのですが、 どうしても意味がつかめません… よろしくお願いします!

• ざっくりと和訳してください。お世話になります。

I want to buy a Japanese razor but need more information about delivery. I travel a lot and can pick it up from tokyo US or Europe.Where are you based?Also I could not find your terms and conditions of sales nor any privacy policy on your website; could you please let me know if you have any?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

性的メタファーについて
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 性的メタファーとは、メタファーを用いて性的な行為や関係を表現する描き方です。
  • 最近のアニメでよく見かける「御主人様ぁ○○ですのぉ~」などのセリフやイメージは、セックスやいやらしい要素を連想させる性的メタファーと言えます。
  • このようなアニメが18禁ではなく普通に放映されていることには問題があり、自児童ポルノとして分類されるべきだと考える人もいます。
回答を見る

専門家に質問してみよう