• ベストアンサー

「もっとあなたと話しておけばよかった」の訳

bartlebyの回答

• bartleby
  • ベストアンサー率32% (40/122)
回答No.8

このような場合、we を使う方法もあります。 We still had tons to talk about! 一杯話す事があったのに! We should have talked more. もっと(我々は)話すべきであった。 I still remember the time when we talked and you told me how to say "You should have woken up early". So should I say to you now, "I should have spoken to you more?" It was sad to see you leave, but I learnt such a lot from you, and for that I will forever be grateful. なんか余計に書いてしまいましたね。

orsaya
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 訳がよくわかりません。(短いです)

見かけは簡単そうですが、自分はうまく訳ができませんでした。お願いします。もし、熟語などがあれば指摘してください。私の考えた結果は、the thingsとI'veの間に関係代名詞のthatが省略されており。because以下の訳は「あなたはもうここにいないからです。」だと思います。get toはどのように訳せますか? Sometimes, we never get to see or do the things I've talked about because you're not here any more

• 時制の一致

He says that you must go home at once. のsaysを過去形にする場合の答えが He said that you must go home at once. とmustがhad toになってなかったのですが、 それでも良いのでしょうか? またhad toでも良いのでしょうか? 似たような問題で I think that I should be more careful.が I thought that I should be more careful. となっていたのですが、shouldのままで良い のでしょうか?had toは間違ってますか?

• 英語の訳。

こんばんは。↓の問題なのですが教えてください。 We never get to see or do the things I've talked about because you're not here any more--and that is a hurt that we cannot describe. の訳なんですが、「私たちは見るようにしなかった。また話すことをしなかった(?)なぜならあなたはもうここにいないし、私たちは記述できない(?)気持ちだから。」 絶対違いますよね・・・。教えてください。単語の意味がちがうのでしょうか・・。よろしくお願致します。

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• この訳で正しいですか?

1、(その話)「聞きたい!何?」と言うとき,この訳で正しいですか?教えて下さい。 生徒の訳についてのみお聞きします。    詳しいやり取りは以下の通りです。 先生:「herpes はフランスではcanker sore口内炎の意味で使われるけど。イギリスでは違うんだよ。」(先生が恥ずかしそうにしている。) 生徒:(その話)「聞きたい!何?」I'd like to hear about it. What? 先生:"下" の意味で使うんだよ。 生徒:ああっ。もういいよ。もうそれ以上言わなくていいよ。Oh. That's okay. You don't have to tell about it any more. 自身がないところ。聞きたい=hear、言わなくて=tellという単語を使ってもOK? 2、Do you have sore shoulders? 質問の返事で 以前は肩こりにならなかったけど、 I don't used to have sore shoulders, I didn't used to have sore shoulders, 最近はなるんだ。 but I get it recently . but I have it recently お願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

1 maybe i should quote the “Antifederalist Papers”. 2 My favorite way to make a party at my home more festive is selecting a theme. So, the decorations, food, drink, party favor and maybe dress code too, would all follow the same theme. It’s really festive and fun! 3 I’ll have to step on the gas. You write ‘em faster than I get around reading ‘em! よろしくお願いします。

• 訳に困っています。

(1)You must be a good walker to have walked all the way. すべての道を歩き切るくらい良き歩行者でなければならない。 (2)Who are you that you should speak thus? こんなことをしゃべるなんて、あなたは誰ですか? 適当に訳してみましたが、さっぱり自信がありません。教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 訳なのですが、

メルともからの文なのですが、東京と新潟の距離をきかれているのと、近々中国へいくということはわかりますがそれ以外どのような感じでいっているのかがわかりません。そしてこの人は中国からもどってくるのが9月の7日だからかえってきたら会える?ときいてるんですよね? 自分なりにやりましたが完璧にわかりません。訳とアドバイスどうか宜しくお願いします。 How far is Tokyo from Nigata? I know you are thinking that I must be crazy to ask you to come up there. I don't want you to come all up here; I was just wondering how far is it! I should be back on the 7rd of September. Question, when I get back, I suppose to leave again pretty soon to go to China. I was wondering do you want to meet before I go to China, or do you want to meet me when I come back? I do have a lot more questions to ask, but I can only ask them if you will only reply to my email

• 訳を手伝ってください(>_<)

This week in Newsweek's frontpage there was an article about "whatever Happened to Having Kids" and It says, more people prefer to have a child or stay childless. I think people is getting wiser about life conditions year by year. More children means more responsibility and people should be aware of being parents. What do you think, you have one and do you plan to have another baby? "whatever Happened to Having Kids" の意味がわかりません。自分なりに訳して”子供を持つことに対して起こるあらゆること”でいいのでしょうか?誰かお願いします。 私は以前gooの英語のカテでたくさん質問をしていたのですがお礼を出す前に質問と自分のIDが全て消えてしまったためお礼できずに名前を変えてしまいました。そのお詫びをここでさせて下さい<(_ _)>