• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:明日までに暗記です。全発音をカタカナで教えて下さい)

ワンデイ ハングリーフォックスの物語

Porcupine37421の回答

回答No.2

No.1の者です。 http://stepup.yahoo.co.jp/english/listening/ うまくいかない部分もあるようですが、役立つのではないでしょうか。 最善の努力を!

関連するQ&A

• 誰かこの物語を日本語に略してください。お願いしま

One day, a hungry fox was walking in the forest. His stomach grumbled as he looked for something to eat. Finally, he saw a bunch of ripe, juicy grapes hanging from a high vine. The fox looked at the round, perfect grapes and drool began to drip and splash as he thought how delicious they would be. the fox tried to reach the grapes but they were too high. He would have to jump. the fox sprang into the air and snapped at the grapes but he missed.Next,he took a running leap,but missed again and thumped down to the ground with no grapes. Again and again ,he jumped but the fox just could not reach the grapes.Finally, he sat ,huffing and puffing and looked at the high grapes one last time.「Bah!Look at those old,wrinkled grapes. They are probably sour anyway. Why am I wasting my time trying to get them? said the Fox. In the end, the fox went home still hungry,listening to his empty stomach growl all the way.

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください The fox jumped as high as he could, but the grapes were just beyond his reach. よろしくお願いします!

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Going to the shore on the first morning of the vacation, Jerry stopped and looked at a wild and rocky bay, and then over to the crowded beach he knew so well from other years. His mother looked back at him. “Are you tired of the usual beach, Jerry?” “Oh, no!” he said quickly, but then said, “I’d like to look at those rocks down there.” “Of course, if you like.” Jerry watched his mother go, then ran straight into the water and began swimming. He was a good swimmer. He swam out over the gleaming sand and then he was in the real sea. He saw some older, local boys — men, to him — sitting on the rocks. One smiled and waved. It was enough to make him feel welcome. In a minute, he had swum over and was on the rocks beside them. Then, as he watched, the biggest of the boys dived into the water, and did not come up. Jerry gave a cry of alarm, but after a long time the boy came up on the other side of a big dark rock, letting out a shout of victory. Immediately the rest of them dived and Jerry was alone. He counted the seconds they were under water: one, two, three… fifty… one hundred. At one hundred and sixty, one, then another, of the boys came up on the far side of the rock and Jerry understood that they had swum through some gap or hole in it. He knew then that he wanted to be like them. He watched as they swam away and then swam to shore himself. Next day he swam back to the rocks. There was nobody else there. He looked at the great rock the boys had swum through. He could see no gap in it. He dived down to its base, again and again. It took a long time, but finally, while he was holding on to the base of the rock, he shot his feet out forward and they met no obstacle. He had found the hole. In the days that followed, Jerry hurried to the rocks every morning and exercised his lungs as if everything, the whole of his life, depended on it.

• , and yetの接続詞の後の省略について

(1)He was poor and hungry, and yet he was happy. は(2)He was poor and hungry, and yet happy. (3)He was poor and hungry but happy. (2)(3)としてもOKですか? OKだと思っています。ご意見を下さい。

• どう理解すればいいでしょうか?

They concluded that he would be able to glide pretty well, but would crash at high speed and die once he tried to land. "dieの後once he tried to land."この部分がなんで過去形なのでしょうか? once he try to land.だと何がどう変わるのでしょうか? If he tried to land he would die. と考えればいいのでしょうか? 過去形の未来仮定?? よくわかりません どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 重文に書き換えがわかりません

重文に書き換えです。教えてください。 1 We parted,never to see each other again. ↓   We (had) parted,but we saw each other again. 2 He grew up to be a fine doctor. ↓   He grew up and he (is) a fine doctor. 3 I hurried to the station only to miss the the train. ↓ I (had)hurried to the station,but I missed the the train. 4 He went to Africa in 1963,never to come back. ↓ He (had been) to Africa in 1963,(but) he never came back here. (  )内が間違っているんですが、どうしたらいいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

長いです。恐縮ですが、よろしくお願いします。 Keys' semistarved volunteers felt their hunger in response to a homeostatic system designed to maintain normal body weight and an adequate nutrient supply. But what precisely triggers hunger? Is it the pangs of an empty stomach? That is how it feels. And so it seemed after A. L. Washburn, working with Walter Cannon (Cannon & Washburn, 1912), intentionally swallowed a balloon. When inflated in his stomach, the balloon transmitted his stomach contractions to a recording device (FIGURE 35.1). While his stomach was being monitored, Washburn pressed a key each time he felt hungry. The discovery: Washburn was indeed having stomach contractions whenever he felt hungry .

• 高校英語で3つ質問

1.以下の2文を同じ意味にする問題です。 He was so foolish that he missed the point. He was too foolish () () miss the point. 2.「君はそこでただ待っていればいい。」は、どちらが正しいですか。 There is nothing but to do wait for you. There is nothing but for you to do wait. 3.I went to the new shop to buy a sweater, but they had so many to choose from that I was completely at a loss. でなぜtheyという複数形になるんですかね。 この3つをどうか教えてください。

• お葬式(ジョーク)

宜しくお願いします。 “I think he means her legs.” っていう落ちなんですが、いったい何のことだかさっぱり わかりません。 何方か、落ち について、解説お願いします。 ■ The Funeral The preacher was delivering a sermon at Emily’s funeral.“Emily has had many ups and downs in her life, but she always soldiered on. She married her first husband at the tender age of 18 and had ten children with him. However, her husband died at a relatively young age. She married again and had seven more children, but again, her husband died. But, Emily found happiness again with her third husband, and had five more children, until he passed away last year. Alas, now Emily has also passed away. Thank you Lord, for sending us this determined and loving woman. Lord, they are finally together.” One mourner leaned over and whispered to her friend, “Do you think he means her first, second or third husband?”The friend replies, “I think he means her legs.”

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) I took the fist turn to the right at the Medical Records Dept. and made my way along the corridor, but it came to a dead end, so I turned around and headed toward the entrance. But I was so frightened and it was so smoky that I got lost. I remember turning to the right somewhere and getting to the door of some room,but I have no idea where I was. I sat down in front of the door and desperately called out for help again and again. Finally a man heard me. He came over to help me, took me by the hand and led me to the entrance.