• 締切済み

次の英語の意味がわかりません

g4u7zv4xの回答

• g4u7zv4x
  • ベストアンサー率12% (1/8)
回答No.2

(1)銀行から、交換における注意を与えて、金を借りました。 (2)支払手形 (1)はさまざまな「翻訳サイト」で調べましたが、意味が通じる訳が見つかりませんでした。

maiyu246
質問者

お礼

早いご回答に感謝しています。 ありがとうございました。 おかげさまですっきりできました。 (1)についていろいろ調べていただき、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 会計の専門用語の入った英文の訳の確認をお願いします('∇')

When an entity borrows money,it may sign a written promise to repay. 企業が資金を借りたとき、返済するという約束をサインしなければならない。 Such a written promise is termed a note. ここのnoteの訳しかたがわからないです。 For example,if Business A borrows money form Business B,signing a note,Business A will record a note payable on its balance sheet,and Business B will record a note receivable. 例えば、企業Aが資金を企業Bから借りる。このあとの訳かわかりません。 On January 3,Glendale Market borrowed 5,000 cash from a bank,giving a note. 1月3日に、Glendale Marketが銀行から5000を借りた。giving a noteがわかりません。 Its balance sheet as fo January 3was as follows: 貸借対照表の1月3日は followsをどうやって訳すかわかりません。 To record the effect of the event of January 3,two changes in the balance sheet(not counting the new totals and the new date)were necessary. ここが全然わかりません。 The changes did not affect the equality that had existed betweenassets and liabilities+equty. ここもわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この訳は合っていますか?

空港からホテルまでタクシーでピックアップを依頼したのですが お金の支払いに関して以下のことをメールで聞きたいと考えています。 私はマレーシアのお金をほとんど持っていないためタクシー代を払うことができません。 とりあえず、ホテルに連れて行ってもらってから、 ダウンタウンでレートの良い両替所で両替してから、その後でお金を払うということで問題ございませんでしょうか? それとも空港で両替してその場で支払う必要がありますか? Since I have almost no malay money now, can not pay the money for the pickup taxi. Can I pay a money after the pickup from the airport and exchange money in a high rate bank in the downtown? Or should I exchange and pay the money in the airport in the moment. この訳は合っていますでしょうか? もっと良い訳があれば教えてください。 Orって文頭に持ってきて使っても良かったでしたっけ?

• 次の3つの英文の翻訳をお願いします。

次の3つの英文の翻訳をお願いします。 (1)An open market operation which is defined as an exchange of domestic money base for domestic bonds or vice-versa. (2)A foreign exchange operation which is an exchange of domestic money for foreign bonds or vice-versa. Such foreign exchange market intervention in the foreign exchange market. (3)A sterilized foreign exchange operation which is an exchange of domestic bonds for foreign bonds or vice versa leaving the domestic money base unchanged. 特に3つの文章に共通して出てくる、vice versaという語句の訳し方に困っています。 「その逆もまた然り」というような訳し方でいいのでしょうか? 英語が苦手なもので大変困っています。どうか力を貸してください。

• 次の文の冠詞と代名詞が理解できません。

次の文の冠詞と代名詞が理解できません。 鬼塚のミラクル英文108で 「金曜の倫理の授業をさぼったので、コピーするために友だちのノートを借りた。  昼休みに(コピーを)やってしまって返さないといけない。」 「I cut Friday's ethics class,so I borrowed a friend's notes to copy them.  I have to get it done and give them back during the lunch hour.」 という表現があるのですが、2つ分からないところがあります。 1)noteは一枚の紙を表し、notesと複数形にすることによりノートブックを表しているとすると、  a friend's notes の a は notes の冠詞でしょうか。  もしそうであれば、一冊のノートということになりますが、  copy them や give them back というようにthemを使って複数冊のノートであることを表しているのでしょうか。   2)get it done のitは何の代名詞なのでしょうか。 以上、2点について教えてください。

• 英語→日本語化のお願いです。

この文章を英語→日本語化して頂けませんか? by irrevocable letter of credit, to be opened by a prime bank and confirmed by a first class Swiss or German Bank, in our favour, valid till 3 months after the last scheduled payment at the counters of the confirming bank, payable 30% within 30 days after order 70% against shipping documents

• regulatorの意味を教えてください

In April 2003, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and New York state bank regulators cracked the whip on HSBC Bank USA, ordering it to do a better job of policing itself for suspicious money flows. ここに出てくるregulatorというのは、どういった人を指すのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

どなたか下の文を和訳していただけませんか? In contrast to the Great Depression in 1929, the government took different economic stimulus measures to deal with the financial crisis in 2008, pumping more money into the financial system and keeping the interest rates low to avert a credit crunch. In 1929 the Hoover administration failed to print enough money. This cash flow crisis had devastating consequences such as bank failures and bank runs in the early stage of the Great Depression, pushing the unemployment rate up to 25% in 1993. Other nations also suffered from high unemployment rates during that period: Australia was 29%, Canada 27% and France 27% in1993.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳をお願いします。

為替取引関連についての説明なのですが、 内容が良く分からないので和訳をお願い致します。 Spot exchange contracts are a type of foreign exchange transaction rather than a solution to mitigate FX risk. With a Spot FX contract, your business can exchange one currency for another at a fixed rate of exchange and have the funds delivered in two working days' time. How it works The rate of exchange at the heart of the contract is determined by the international foreign exchange markets. More precisely, the rate is shaped by a variety of factors. These include the number of buyers and sellers in the market and the prevailing view of economic conditions in the countries involved in the trade. As there are so many variables that can affect the market's view of the value of a currency, spot exchange rates can be very volatile. So we have developed a range of solutions to manage the risk of rate fluctuations, including forwards and swaps.

• 和訳してください☆*゜

Guess what? We have exchange students in my school from Japan! I want to get to know them soon. 直接メールしようと言ったところこう言われました。 和訳お願いします。

• 英語の得意な方お願いいたします。

英語の得意な方お願いいたします。 課題なのですが、和訳が合っているのか不安なので 和訳お願いします。 Nine elected representatives of the 7 million borrowers-cum-owners of Grameen Bank have accompanied me all the way to Oslo to receive the prize. I express thanks on their behalf to the Norwegian Nobel Committee for choosing Grameen Bank for this year's Nobel Peace Prize. By giving their institution the most prestigious prize in the world, you give them unparalleled honour. Thanks to your prize, nine proud women from the villages of Bangladesh are at the ceremony today as Nobel laureates, giving an altogether new meaning to the Nobel Peace Prize. All borrowers of Grameen Bank are celebrating this day as the greatest day of their lives. They are gathering around the nearest television set in their villages all over Bangladesh , along with other villagers, to watch the proceedings of this ceremony. This years' prize gives highest honour and dignity to the hundreds of millions of women all around the world who struggle every day to make a living and bring hope for a better life for their children. This is a historic moment for them. よろしくおねがいします!!