• 締切済み

少々急ぎです。翻訳お願いします。

(1)This was sent air letter post there is no tracking numbers. It should take 7-10 business days. Thank you, (2)shipping is about 4-8 business days depending on your postal delivery in Japan. (1)(2)も出荷済と言うことでしょうか。特に、(2)が凄く気になります。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

(1)これは普通航空郵便(=エアーメール)で送られました。(ですので、)トラッキングナンバー(=追跡番号)はありません。到着に7-10日間かかります。 (2)お届けには、日本の郵便配達(のシステム)によりますが、4-8日間程度かかります。 ちなみに、EMSやグローバルプライオリティメールなどで送られた場合トラッキングナンバーが着いていて、荷物の状況を郵便局ホームページで調べることができます。 (1)にも「送られた」と書いているので出荷済みだと思います。ようは、荷物の到着に1週間程度かかりますという事です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• いろいろなアドレスから同じメールがきます

どれも同じ内容です それで、必ずファイルが添付されています。 zip形式です Dear Customer! Thank you for ordering at our online store. Your order: Sony VAIO A1133651A, was sent at your address. The tracking number of your postal parcel is indicated in the document attached to this letter. Please, print out the postal label for receiving the parcel. Internet Store. これは、どういう意味でしょうか? また、対処法はありますでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

海外ネットショップで買い物をしましたが、商品が間違って届いた為返品する事にしました。返品先の住所が送られてきたのでそこに返送しましたよ、とのメールを送った所、返事が返ってきました。その意味がよくわからなかったので教えて下さい。 私が送ったメール------------------------ Hello. Goods were returned. Please accept. Goods were delivered by EMS. Tracking number: EG0000001JP 返信メール------------------------------------- Thank you for contacting us at JuicyCouture.com with your question. At this time we have not received returns from order JCY_01441329. Once we do, it could take up to 2 weeks for us to process it. Then you should be issued a credit in 5-7 business days. You should see the credit amount reflected on your original form of payment in 3-5 business days after that. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー これは返品処理をしないと受け付けられないよ。という意味でしょうか? それとも私の送った英文が意味不明だったのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。 出荷が予定よりも遅くなる事を伝えました。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 I take note of the shipping time announced. It is true that your sale announced this long delay of 10 days, but I think it is very long compared with other Japanese sellers from whom I source regularly. Philippe

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 The item was sent Airsure International Signed for and delivery aim is 56 days, until delivery it can be tracked and will show up as signed for once delivered ご教示いただければ助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

Delivery will take 1-7 business days after the order has shipped.

• ebayでの取引にて(英文翻訳)

私は出品者で半月前に商品落札されましたが I need your help. The thing is that my package was sent with the wrong postal code and it's stuck in another city for 2 weeks already. I don't know if it's your mistake or the postal workers, but it doesn't matter. I just need a copy of the shipping receipt. Can you send it to me, please? Then I can write an application for local postal service to fix a code on my package. このようなメールがきました。 英語は初心者であまりわからないのですが、どういったことを言ってるのでしょうか? 「shipping receipt」とが欲しいという事は大体は分かりましたが、 「shipping receipt」とは領収書の事でしょうか? 英語が分かる人教えて下さい。 落札者はロシアの人です。

• 誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?

誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?? Dear Takahiro, Apologies for the item being defective. If your products get damaged within 50 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email) and the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), please return the item(s) by cheapest way with tracking number (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed. TO: DealExtreme RE: ORDER # ______ Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre 21 Man Lok street Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONG PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements But if the product turns out to be defective after 50 days from shipments, please notice that the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of you. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible. VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items: 1. Your order number, 2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and 3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit. This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you. If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 回答お願いします(>_<)

• この英文の翻訳をお願いします。

輸出に関してですが、どういう意味でしょうか。翻訳をお願いします。 Hello Yokohama, If I buy the Panasonic qi wireless charger on Friday two days from now. How long will it take to receive in the mail being sent to U.S.A. Florida , zip code 33417. Thank You for your time. Steven Rockafellow

• 翻訳 お願いします!

At this present time I would need a week to process and test them we have to do this for overseas orders,if another payment order comes in before you they make take another couple of days, the good news due to size and weight we would spend £40 on DHL or FEDEX delivery which is about a 3 day service the grand total is £194 please remember how much we are spending on delivery thanks. イギリス人からのメールです

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 商品は普通に郵送しました。その後下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I still did not receive the packaging. Do you have any idea wich compagny in France is taking care of the delivery in connection with Japonese Post Office? Is it the French Postal service or any other compagny "GLS", Chronopost, or any other? I am afraid the packaging to be "lost" or returned to Japan. On tracking it is said "Processing at delivery Post Office" meaning that it has passed customs... Best regards, alain

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 敗北をきっかけに下の子達がお姉ちゃんに勝てるようになりたいと意欲を持ち始めた
  • 男の子が敗北を受け入れ、下の子達に刺激を与えることに成功した
  • 試合前は有利だと思われていたが、大番狂わせな結果に観客は驚いた
回答を見る