• ベストアンサー

中3内容です

8masa4の回答

• 8masa4
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.3

この文の中で使われているusedは、used to Vで「かつて…だった」とか「(以前は)よく…した(ものだった)」という意味があります。 なので、usedが使われているんだと思いますよ。 分かりにくい説明ですいません。

choko4232
質問者

お礼

そうなんですか!!USEDは奥が深い。私の勉強不足ですけどwありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• この約ってどうなるかな?

I don't think she is what she used to be. この訳ってどうなりますか? 私なりに考えてみたのは 「私は、以前の彼女はそんな人じゃなかったと思うよ」 かなあと思います。 でもなぜ、彼女=人なのに、whatを使うのでしょう? 穴埋め式の問題で、答えは、訳もかいていないので 正解に皆目検討もつきません。 どうかお助けいただければ幸いです。

• この英文内容を日本語訳してください。

I wish you good trip. You will feel the effects of the change of the time between Thailand and USA, 12 hours difference, the first few days, don't worry. You will be soon among many people and different life. You will have little time to remember your friends. How long are you going to be there? Do you plan to move to another city later? Hope to hear from you, now from the USA. Good and best luck to you,

• 彼女の書いたメールの意味。

これはこの前彼女とナイトクラブに行ったときについての メールのないようです。 I wanted you to come out to have fun too,but you seemed like you wanted to be close to me and I feel uncomfortable like that. I have other friends who I like to see,not just you. I thihk you can have a good time meeting new peopel and dancing you don't need ME to be there!baka. これは自分が彼女に近づいたことは不快だったのでしょうか?ちょっと確認したくって・・・。

• スーはもう以前のような陽気な女ではない。

スーはもう以前のような陽気な女ではない。 She is not the cheerful woman she used to be. で、womanとsheの間に省略されているものはthatですか? わたしはwhat she used to be.になると思いましたが正解は違うようなのですがなぜですか?

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• Am I to be

I'm a professional woman with a wonderful husband-to-be and lots of close, amazing friends. To say the least, my twin and I do not have a good relationship. Am I to be subjected to her unkind behavior on such a happy day because it is the "proper" thing to do? Am I to be のところはWill I beということでしょうか?その場合、何かニュアンスの違いはあるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Used to の使い方

【問題】 Complete the sentences. Use the correct forms of used to and the verbs in parentheses. 【例】1. Amelia didn’t use to sing. But she used to dance. (not sing/dance) 2. Emma (not study hard/read a lot) 答…..Emma didn’t use to study hard but she used to read a lot. 3. Eric (not play soccer/swim) 答…..Eric didn’t use to play soccer but he used to swim. 4. Tim and Dan (not ride bikes/go running) 答…..Tim and Dan didn’t use to ride bikes but they used to go running. 5. We (not study chemistry/study biology) 答…..We didn’t use to study chemistry but we used to study biology. 6. My friends (not watch DVDs/go to the movies) 答…..My friends didn’t use to watch DVDs but we used to go to the movies. 2.~5. の答えのチェックをして下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の内容・構文を教えて下さい

1 Our friend was puzzeled. 2 He approached the man and said, "I was wonderingg what you are doing." 3 "I'm throwing these starfish back into the ocean. 4 You see, it's low tide right now and all of these starfish have seen washed up on the shore. 5 If I don't know them back into the sea, they'll die up here from lack of oxygen." 6 "I understand," my friend replied, "but there must be thousands of starfish on this beach. 7 You can't possibly get to all of them. 8 There are simply too many. 9 And don't you realize this is probably happening on hundreds of beaches all up and down this coast. 10 Can't you see that can't possibly make a difference?" 11 The local native smiled, bent down and picked up yet another starfish, and as he threw it back into the sea, he replied, "Made a difference to that one!" 長文で申し訳ございません・・・。 これの内容を教えて欲しいのですが、 the man=starfishを投げている our friend=疑問を持って聞く それに対する答えが7行目以降だと思うのですが、 その行以降から何を言っているのか分からなくなりました。 7行目は「貴方はstarfishをget toすることが恐らく出来ない」とあるのですが、『get to=arrive』ですよね? "bu there must be・・・"の会話文はthe manの会話として取っています。 すると、Youはour friendということになって、益々意味が分かりません。 どういう意味になっているんでしょうか? 9行目は、構文が取れていません。 this is probably happening <on hundreds of beaches> <all up and down> <this coast>. happenは自動詞なので、それ以降の句が<副詞節>として見えてしまいます。 そうすると、場所を表す節が2つも出てしまい、意味がとれなくなりました。 『happen on:偶然出くわす』と熟語にとってみても、意味がとれません。 どうすれば良いのでしょうか? 10行目、11行目の『make a difference』が分かりません。 何が重要である.と言っているのですか? また、11行目のto that oneは、何を指しているのですか? 乱文で、長くてすいません・・・。 考えても分かりませんでした。 もし良ければ、教えて頂きたいです。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 相談にのられましたが、うまく英語に訳せません。

悩んでる友達を励ましたいのですが。。うまく英語にできません。ただしい訳をおしえて下さい。 彼女はあなたの言葉を誤解したけど、あなたは彼女に謝った。あなたの気持ちはすべて伝えたなら、少し時間をあけてからメールをしてみたらどおかな? you made misunderstand to her, but you said her sorry... you...わかりませんでした… あなたは思いやりがある女性だし、素直だと思う。あなたはいい友達になれる人だよ。私にとってあなたはいい友達だし。(なんで私は彼女?みんな?と仲良くなれないの?あなたは友達だよね?といわれたので) I think you are considerate and honest girl. so you can be good friend. cause you are good friend for me. お願いします

• Japanese Girl friend..

I am 36 and she is may beyrs 16 to 20 years old.. Thank you for your answer and suggestion. I think I must try to approach a Japanese girl to talk. The beautiful girl who I like, she use to come in train every morning and i think she is a Senior Highschool student. Even i don`t know her name etc etc... Will she be my friend?