• 暇なときにでも
  • 質問No.160860
  • 閲覧数70
  • ありがとう数3
  • 気になる数0
  • 回答数2
  • コメント数0

お礼率 40% (2/5)

I am using Red Hat 7.1 and I want to change the comman "latex" to "platex" by using button Tex File on the taskbar. Will somebody please tell me something?
通報する
  • 回答数2
  • 気になる
    質問をブックマークします。
    マイページでまとめて確認できます。

回答 (全2件)

• 回答No.1
レベル9

ベストアンサー率 54% (39/72)

I need more information. (not only me, provably :-) 1) What kind of desktop do you use? (Gnome,KDE etc) 2) Do you install platex package already? ...続きを読む
I need more information. (not only me, provably :-)

1) What kind of desktop do you use? (Gnome,KDE etc)
2) Do you install platex package already?
お礼コメント
charming_boy

お礼率 40% (2/5)

I am using Gnome and i can use "platex" to creat Dvi Files by typing it in Kterm. I want it to be more easier by just click on button "Tex File" (on the teskbar of Emacs Win). Latex that i am using, when i click on "Tex File", the Dvi creater "latex" will be used. I just want to change it into "platex". Would you please tell me something? Thanks a lots for your kindness!
投稿日時 - 2001-11-01 20:12:37
  • 回答No.2
レベル9

ベストアンサー率 54% (39/72)

I understand your request. but, I need more info. 1) what kind of emacs do you use? ( gnu emacs or xemacs and its version) 2) what kind of emacs lisp package do you use? (auctex? or another tex sup ...続きを読む
I understand your request.

but, I need more info.

1) what kind of emacs do you use? ( gnu emacs or xemacs and its version)
2) what kind of emacs lisp package do you use? (auctex? or another tex support emacs lisp program?)

provably your ~/.emacs file helps me.

basically , to change compile command is 2 way.
1) edit your emacs lisp program and compile it.
2) set some variable in your .emacs file to overwrite system default setting.

I do not use tex family program ,recently. but , I use to do editing and comiling tex file on emacs with auctex package (emacs-lisp program).

it is easy to manupilate tex files (not only japanese but alse english tex files).

I recommend to use japanese version auctex package. :-)
お礼コメント
charming_boy

お礼率 40% (2/5)

Thank you again. I gonna do as you told me. Perhaps I can bother you again if I still fail (-_-)
投稿日時 - 2001-11-03 00:04:33
このQ&Aで解決しましたか?
このQ&Aにこう思った!同じようなことあった!感想や体験を書こう
このQ&Aにはまだコメントがありません。
あなたの思ったこと、知っていることをここにコメントしてみましょう。

その他の関連するQ&A、テーマをキーワードで探す

キーワードでQ&A、テーマを検索する
-PR-
-PR-
-PR-

特集

いま みんなが気になるQ&A