• ベストアンサー

訳し方で分からないところ教えてください。

synatsuの回答

• synatsu
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/12)
回答No.2

2行目のdifferentは独特の、とか特異なという意味 3行目はwho以下がpersonにかかって、「一緒にいてとても良い(居心地の良い)特別な人がいる」つまり親友とか恋人とか、そういう存在のことを言いたいのではないのでしょうか? というか、この文章は一体どこからの抜粋なのですか?? ちなみに下から2行目はstudyなのに病気と訳してありますが、ただの間違いでしょうか?

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 3行目のvery good to be withが”一緒にいてとてもよい”という、訳になるんですね。 いえいえ、外国の友達から貰ったメールですよ。 そうです、病気の所、おもいっきりミスしてしまいました。すいませんでした。 回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• free with praise

When I was a freshman in high school, I became friends with "Agnes," who was (like me) something of a social outcast. Agnes still considers me to be her best friend. That was 10 years ago. We have both grown up to be very different people. I am repelled by Agnes' lifestyle of promiscuity and high-risk behaviors. Although she is free with praise and is loyal in an odd sort of way, she is incredibly narcissistic and often condescending. free with praiseはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS bassist Robert DeLeo recently spoke to Bill Bodkin of Pop-Break.com about the band's decision to fire its former lead singer, Scott Weiland, and join forces with LINKIN PARK's Chester Bennington. "When you're a band that's had a career like we've had and you're considering terminating your singer, people kinda react to that like 'riiiiight' [because] I think with any band that's the person [the lead singer] people relate to the band," he said. "I felt that over time, it wasn't really about the music anymore. It was, for live purposes, the novelty of what condition Scott was going to be in. It gets very frustrating to have to be in that position with someone over that amount of years."

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Well, I thought language exchange would be fun! I don't know, I guess I thought there were more interesting people on that website. I was wondering why me of all people. Lol Just curious, sorry. この文章と A lunch box with the group "Shonentai"  That is how I was first introduced to them. この文章をお願いします。 That is how I was first introduced to them

• 英文を直してください!

下の英文は上の日本語訳のように訳したつもりなんですが、文法的におかしい所を直してくださいm(__)m 私はこの映画にとても感動しました。 まず、この話が実話であるということにとても驚きました。 たとえ人々に無謀だと言われても諦めなかったジャックはとてもかっこいいと思いました。 夢を叶えるのはとても難しい事です。 しかし、昔から叶えたい夢があるのはとても素晴らしい事です。 また、私は多くの人々の協力とサポートにもとても感動しました。 彼の一生懸命な姿勢が人々の心を動かしたのだろうと思います。 私たちは彼を見習うべきです。 I was very impressed with this movie. At first I was really suprised in this movie was made based on a true story. Even if it was told many people to be reckless, I thought that Jack who never gave it up was very cool. Fulfilling your dreams is very difficult. But it is a very splendid thing that there is the dream that he want to grant from old days. Also, I was very impressed by cooperation and the support of many people. I think that his desperate attitude would move the emotions of people. We should learn from him. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文を訳してください

この文を訳してください!! My mom is very protective of me so she doesn't like it if I talk to people, who she thinks are strangers. :) But we just have to be quiet and sneaky. heehee. Is that okay with you?

• 問題の解説お願いいたします。

簡潔でいいので、説明お願いします。 1、He ()me by the arm. 答えcaught 選択肢にwas caughtがあるがなぜ受動態ではいけないか? 2、Mary cut the cake on her birthday.を受動態に 答えThe cake was cut by mary on her birthdayどうやって過去形だと判別できるか? 3、People think that the rumore is true. 書き換え The girl ()()()() true 答えis thought to be 態が変わるとBe動詞は不定詞になるのですか? 4、一語不足している The old man is beliieved to have very rich. 答え have been very rich. なぜbeenが来るのか? 5、I promise to bring her. 訳を教えてください。 6she made a promise to get me the ticket.訳を教えてください。 7、He must be very angry to tear the expensive picture.訳を教えてください 8、The students were walking fast not to be late for school.訳を教えてください. 面倒ですがお願いします。

• What I meant was that it was missin

What I meant was that it was missing something. メールの中のこの意味がわからないと送ったら、下記のように説明してくれました。 仕事で疲れて、電車にゆられてぼーっとして・・・という感じだと思うのですが、missing somethingが、どういうことなのか、よくわからないので、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 The ride on the train has a feel about it, the swaying of the cars, the click and clack of the train over the track, The look of the outside and all the people inside. gives it personality. Well that day the train felt it had no personality, I guess I was tired work is very busy, I really need to find a better job with better hours.

• よろしくお願いします

I am 42 years old, and I have always been an optimist, I like to be happy, and strive to focus on the positives. I have a very stressful full-time job. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. Perhaps his negativity was easier for me to deal with before, but one of my brothers recently died after a short, and horrible illness, and my mom is slowly slipping away due to dementia. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. の和訳を教えてください。ofはどのような役割でしょうか?あと、slipping awayの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。