• ベストアンサー

ブラックミュージックヘビーリスナーの方へ。

rencomの回答

• rencom
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.3

とりあえず気になったのは、ディアンジェロ、エリカ・バドゥが入っていないとこ。ニュークラシックソウル(オーガニックソウル)系もイイですよー!! あとはチョウウレセンでアウトキャスト「HEY,YA!」。 久保田トシノブも崇拝するラファエルサーディーク(元トニートニートニーのVO)とかも。

goonist
質問者

お礼

どちらも好きですよ。 でもプレゼントする友人にはわかりにくいので。 ディアンジェロは部屋でべろべろに酔っ払って聴いた時が最高でした笑。 HEYYA!どんなんでしたっけ…ちぇきらです。

関連するQ&A

• 洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞を和訳してください・・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は負けた」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 「君の瞳に恋してる」の原題

「Can't take my eyes off you」と 「Can't take my eyes off of you」の2つの表記を見かけますが、 どちらが正しいんでしょうか?

• 緊急です。和訳できる方お願いします。

What I love only as for you...Therefore,please permit all of my acts of the present.It is scary to lose her. I'm sorry in coward lover... お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いします!m(._.)m there is something strange though.... it seems you knew some of my friends before I met you including one of my students at my school haha! Anyways it would be nice to see you again some time

• Queenのこの曲

うろ覚えですが i was going to take care of you everything is on my heart feeling coming true といった感じです。

• この英文を訳してください!!

こんにちは この英文を訳してください!! Is there something that you would like from Belgium that I can buy and than my mother can take it with her and give it to you? よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

What was the moment when you realized you were worth more than you were allowing yourself to believe? Was it a moment? Or was it a gradual swelling? What actions did you take that helped you grow into this sense of worth? I’m asking because I can feel in my heart a stirring of this worth, and I see it eking out in bits of my life,https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/ask-polly-how-do-i-start-believing-in-my-worth.html a stirring of this worthと I see it eking out in bits of my lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳お願いします。 Needless to say I have been very very busy. Not so much with my work (well not more than or times).. but with house hold chores. Cooking, cleaning, dishes, laundry ... living all by yourself is a lot of work ... I sympathize with all the women out there :) But help is on the way ... I'm planning to hire a cleaning lady so she can help me clean my house a couple of hours a week. And for the cooking ... I actually like to cook and I think I'm getting quite good at it. But my sister is a bit worried about me. She calls and asks me how I'm doing. And then I tell her what I prepared for diner ... and it turns out that everything I make is either a Japanese or Chinese dish ... or at least I try to. So my sister complains that I'm not from Belgium any more and that I don't cook real food ... hahaha. Then I need to remind her that in Japan and China there are many people eating this food and that they are very genki ... :)Oh well ... eating waffles every day is also not good. Oh speaking of waffles I was passing by one of these vans that sell waffles. And I thought I had to take a picture for (私の名前) :)Something else ... now that my ex wife has left I'm also rearranging some things in my finances. In short I need to set up a new company and I thought I of creating giving it a Japanese sounding name. People over here get totally confused when they hear it ... but I like that :). Do you know of a nice name? My doryo suggested "matsu" ... I kind of like it. What do you think? Do you have a nicer name? That new company will own my house and all my money and I will keep it for maybe the rest of my life. So if you find a name ... I'll probably think of you for the rest of my life ... hahaha No don't take it that seriously ... but I think you're good in finding names. Please let me know your opinion. Maybe you can see my last run: as you can see I still need a lot more training :( メールの相手、会社を興そうとしているのでしょうか?長文読んで下さりありがとうございます。