• 締切済み

ヤフーのショッピングサイトに行けない

こんにちは。 ヤフーJAPANのホームページからヤフーショッピングサイトに行きたいのですが「ショッピング」をクリックしても以下のメッセージが出て、 たどり着きません。OSはvistaです。 解決方法を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。 メッセージは以下のとおりです。  Sorry, Method Not Implemented. The requested method for this URL is not supported. Invalid method in request AJOsCh9Z0LlDNKxZmTHJPUYymc8Sl&v=1 Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

みんなの回答

• avocad
  • ベストアンサー率9% (239/2409)
回答No.1

これでどうでしょう http://shopping.yahoo.co.jp/

momonga333
質問者

お礼

添付していただいたサイトには行けるのですが、購入しようと思って次に進むとまた同じメッセージが出てきます(;_;)結局楽天で買い物はできたのですが、ヤフーではできないままです…なぜなのでしょう??? 他のヤフーサイトはすべて普通に使えます。

関連するQ&A

• パソコンを買いましたが繋がりません

Yahoo! - Help Sorry, Method Not Implemented. The requested method for this URL is not supported. Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below. Search the Web advanced search | most popular Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance. が出てしまいいます。どうしたらよくなりますか?

• HPが見られない

HPが表示されない??? (1)と(2)は同じHPなんです。 (1)http://space.geocities.jp/ns003213jp/index.html は表示されるけど・・・ http://www.hirota-office.com/ が表示されない・・・原因と対策を教えてください。 (2)は『Sorry, Bad Request. Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit. Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.』 が表示されて見られないんです・・・。

• インターネットエクスプローラーの件で困ってます。

3ヶ月くらい前から、インターネットエクスプローラーがおかしくなり、ホームページに設定していたものが、次回から立ち上げた時には、青い画面一色になり、文字も、なにもでません。ただ、お気に入りはそのままなので、お気に入りに入っているのをクリックすると、そのページは表示されます。  それで、インターネットエクスプローラーのバージョンを7にもどしたのですが、(それまでは、バージョン7.5でした)そしたら今度は、yahooの Sorry, the page you requested was not found. Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below. Search the Web advanced search | most popular Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more という画面になり、ホームページの設定が出来ません。 もちろん ツールから インターネットオプション 「現在のページを使用」をクリックして設定してますが、再度立ち上げた時には、また元のyahooの画面です。 もしかして、なんだかのウイルスによる影響でしょうか?設定が勝手に書き換えられたとか・・・・・? それだとすれば、元にもどすのにはどのようにすればいいでしょうか?? リカバリーをすれば元にもどるのでしょうか?? 教えていただけませんでしょうか 宜しくお願いいたします。  ちなみに、ウイルスバスターは、シマンテックのノートンを入れてます。毎年新しく更新もしています。

• ヤフーオークションなどが見れません

ヤフーオークションなどに行こうとすると、 接続できません、や Sorry, Method Not Implemented. となったり やっと表示されたと思ったら文字が変に大きくなっていたり小さくなっていたりします。 ですが結局は上と同じようなかんじになります。 ウイルスかと思い、検索したり、クッキーを削除したりしたんですが、 効果がありません。 そのほか、何日か前の状態に戻すような感じをやったのですが、 それもこうかがありません。 何かいい方法はないでしょうか

• ヤフーオークションにログインできません。

こちらのカテゴリーでよいのかわかりませんが、質問させてください。 本日、新しいセキュリティソフトを入れたのですが、その影響からかyahooオークションのマイページにログインできなくなりました。普通のオークションページも見れたり見れなかったりで、Sorry,Method Not Implemented.と出ます。出品中の商品もあり、本当に困っています。どなたか対処法を教えていただけませんか?よろしくお願いします。

• Yahoo!オークションにログイン出来ない。

友人のパソコン(VISTA)ですが、ウイルスバスター2009をインストールしたところYahoo!オークションにログイン出来ないようになりました。修復方法を教えてください。 ログインすると以下のメッセージが表示されます。 Sorry Method Not Implemented 友人のPCのため、回答の締め切り等が遅くなると思われますが、ご了承ください。

• アメリカのネットショッピングの送料について。

無謀だとは思いますが、格安なので下記ショップで購入を考えています。 ただ、free shipping around the world とうたっており、 日本届けで商品価格に送料が付加されるのか、英語なのでわかりません。 送料以外に費用はかかるのでしょうか? それとも、日本からの購入は不可でしょうか? ショップ→ http://www.canadagoose6.com/shippinginfo.html 翻訳お願いします。   ↓ Shipping & Returns When your order is dispatched, our Customer Service will email you the tracking number, and you can track your order by EMS or DHL website. If you want to wholesale, please contact our customer service team, they will meet your need. Please make sure you are at home when a parcel reaches your home. Or your order will send back to your local post office, then please feel free to contact your local post office to get the parcel. Return Policy At our shop, your complete satisfaction is our top priority, we offer the return and exchange instruction. Before you wish to return goods, please contact us via email to discuss the problem you are having first. Below are the details of return policy of our online store. If for any reason you were not satisfied with an item, you can return it and claim for a refund. Please return to us within 7 days (from the date of receipt). Non-faulty items must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging and must be in an unused condition. All returned items are subject to a 35% cancellation fee (the shipping fee and bank commission). We are not responsible for the return shipping fee. Hope you can understand. Exchange Policy If the products you get do not fit you perfectly, or you do not like the style after you get it, and ask for exchange, please make sure all return items that must maintain its original state don't wear, adaptation or wash, and all tags attached. And you should pay for the returning shipping fee. After we get the parcel, we will prepare for the delivery and re-send new products in 24-48 hours. Then we will email the tracking numbers for you to check after we re-send it. Order Cancellation If you want to cancel order, please inform us through e-mail immediately, but according to our policies you have to pay 5% cancellation fee for bank refunding handing fee. However, if the order is shipped, we cannot cancel the order for you. Hope your understand. If we have sent the order, we can not accept cancellation. And you still want to cancel, you need to pay our lose. So please do not hesitate to contact our customer service if you have any idea about the order, they will deal with your questions patiently, and do their best to satisfy your demand. Thanks!

• 仮定法を使った英文

If it were not for you, I would not succeed. の前後にI think をつけても問題はないのですか? つまり、 I think that if it were not for you, I would not succeed. または If it were not for you, I would not succeed, I think . おわかりになる方教えてください。

• 海外ショッピングで困っています。

すいません。海外でクレジットカード使い、買い物をしたのですが、その買い物を一度キャンセルして、また違う商品を買う事を相手に伝え、 買い直しました。(中身はほとんど一緒で少し違う商品を追加しただけです。) すると次のような英文が届きました。 一応自分でも訳してみたのですが、 「同じような注文が二つされています。どちらを注文するか決めてください」みたいな感じなのでしょうか?5%を支払う・・と書いてあるように見えるのですが、キャンセル料なのでしょうか? すみませんがどなたかアドバイスくれませんか? As per your orders we have received two orders from you, kindly confirm the same as both the orders were paid as soon as you confirm the order your bank account is also debited, how ever kindly confirm immidiatly, i will try to adjust, if possible, if you can by this time adjust both of your orders then it will be fine at least for me as the payment gateway people charge from me 5% per order value. but if you can not then i will bear this no problem it happens some times.

• yahooメールに送れません

会社に置いてある自分所有のPC(yahooアドレス)から自宅のPC(アサヒネットアドレス)には メールが送れますが、自宅のPCからは会社にあるPCには メールが送れません。 1週間前までは送ることが出来ていました。 This is the mail system at host mail1.asahi-net.or.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system <***@yahoo.co.jp>: host mx5.mail.yahoo.co.jp[183.79.57.236] said: 554 delivery error: dd Message not allowed - DD Email not accepted for policy reasons. - mta585.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (in reply to end of DATA command) と、なります。 ファイルを添付してもしなくても 返信で やってみても同じでした。