• ベストアンサー

英文の邦訳

Their administrative one was to impose a uniform classification of trades and professions on the whole of France. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• jubu
  • お礼率86% (901/1042)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9708/12074)
回答No.1

>Their administrative one was to impose a uniform classification of trades and professions on the whole of France. 上記英文を御訳し願います。 ⇒以下のとおり、語句と訳文をお答えします。 (語句) *Their administrative one:「彼ら〔既述〕の管理(業務)の一つ」。 was to impose ~:「~を押しつけることになっていた」。be to+不定詞は予定「~することになっている」や義務「~するはず・すべきである」を表します。 a uniform classification of trades and professions:「取引や職業を一律に分類・仕分けすること」。 on the whole of France:「フランス全土に」。 (訳文) 「彼らの管理(業務)の一つとして、取引や職業を一律に分類・仕分けすることをフランス全土に押しつける、ということになっていた。」

jubu
質問者

お礼

a uniform classification of trades and professions:「取引や職業を一律に分類・仕分けすること が適訳かと拝察致しました。 感謝致します。 有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の邦訳

In this sense, our notion of control can be related to Weber’s definition of “power”, i.e. the probability of an individual to be able to impose their will despite the opposition of the others. この英文中, their will は意味を考えると,「個人( an individual)の意志」と思われますが,この解釈が正しいとして,なぜ,hisではなく, theirなのでしょうか? 御教示いただければ幸いです。

• 英文の邦訳

Two concepts of the firm motivate Berle and Means to level the charge of social inefficiency at the modern corporation: their conception of the firm in economic theory and their contrasting conception of the real modern corporation. 上記英文中,level the charge of social inefficiency,特に levelの訳し方が判りません。ご教示ください。

• 英文の邦訳

The fact that such promissory notes today cannot be cashed in for gold does not take away from their relationship to the sublime and the uncanny. It is important, however, not to lose sight of the fact that the ghostly glow shimmers only on rotting meat, that the other side of the sublime is slime—the messiness of desublimation necessary to create the seemingly pure forms of monetary equivalence and the seemingly pure distinctions between gift and commodity, sacred and profane, that animate whole monetary, mathematical, and market worlds. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文の邦訳

Still, I think I was not unusual among historians of science of my generation in thinking that the widespread linking of science and technology or of science and administrative expertise involved something fundamentally spurious, that these supposed connections brought undeserved credit to each enterprise by making science seem more practical and its “applications” more intellectual than either really is. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文が理解できず、困り果てております。 Emma was happy to entertain their friends, although many of them were closer in age to her father than to her. But on one of these evenings Emma was luckier because one of their neighbours brought a young friend with her. 教えていただきたいのですが、この場合の「with her」のherとは、Emmaを指しているのでしょうか? それとも、「one of their neighbours」を指しているのでしょうか? また、もしEmmaを指していた場合、ニュアンスとしては「彼女に合わせるために連れてきた」となるのでしょうか? どなたか、教えてはいただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の邦訳

One could build up a whole philosophy of science from an inquiry into the ways knowledge is made "public" to distant researchers. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

As one executive told Useem (1984:47–48): You’re damn right it’s helpful to be on several boards. It extends the range of your network and acquaintances, and your experience. That’s why you go on a board, to get something as well as give… It just broadens your experience, the memory bank that you have to test things against. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

Both Germany and France are preferred destinations of TSOEs. Besides being active transnational owners, the core European countries seem to attract state capital systematically and thus form “hubs” for transnational state investment. <This is in line with recent observations that German and French policymakers show high interest and support for overseas SWF investments in their economies as a source of patient capital (and portfolio investment was not even included in the analysis, something that would probably have strengthened the tendency).> 上記英文の特に最後のsomething以下が特に良く分かりません。<>内をお訳しいただけますようお願い致します。

• 英文の邦訳を願います。

In a scientific paper published in 1672 about “shining flesh,” Boyle inserted a narrative about the “night before,” and set up a mousetrap of his own, a fact-within-a-fact, so to speak: Yesterday, when I was about to go to bed, an amanuensis of mine, accustomed to make observations, informed me, that one of the servants of the house, going upon some occasion to the larder, was frightened by something luminous, that she saw . . . where the meat had been hung up before. Whereupon, suspending for a while my going to rest, I presently sent for the meat into my chamber, and caused it to be placed in a corner of a room capable of being made considerably dark, and then I plainly saw, both with wonder and delight, that the joint of meat did, in divers places, shine like rotten wood or stinking fish; which was so uncommon a sight, that I had presently thought of inviting you to be a sharer in the pleasure of it. (quoted in Daston and Park 1998:13) 上記英文を御訳し下さい。

• 英文の邦訳

As in emerging markets without formal financial systems-where investors often lack principal protection, faith in accounting and confidence in government actions-nvestors make their choices purely on the consistency of payments. 以上の英文中,得に最後の,make their choices purely on the consistency of paymentsの意味内容が判然としません。お訳し頂ければ幸いです。お願い申し上げます。