• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします 英→日

We have a Policy Guidance Note on Exchange Traded Funds available here https://bit.ly/3dJI9ak. Please read it to understand the requirements a promoter must meet to issue an ETF. These should not be reviewed in isolation. Please also review the Capital Markets Act, Capital Markets (Securities)(Public Offers Listing and Disclosures) Regulations 2002 -amended 2019 and Code of Corporate Governance Practices for Issuers of Securities to the Public 2015 all available at http://cma.or.ke. These Regulations will are integrated and important for an issuer to understand when making an application for our consideration.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9702/12068)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。専門用語がよく分かりませんので、間違いがあるかも知れませんが、その節はどうぞ悪しからず。 (訳文) 「取引所上場ファンド」(基金)に関する「ポリシーガイダンスノート」(政策案内書)がhttps://bit.ly/3dJI9akから入手できます。ETF(取引所上場ファンド)を発行するためにプロモーター(発起人)が満たさなければならない要件を理解するためにそれ(政策案内書)を読んでください。これらは、個別にせず、一緒に確認すべきものです。 「資本市場法」、「資本市場(証券・公開買付けの上場および開示)規則2002」―2019年改正―、および「パブリック(公開文書)2015」に準じた証券発行を行うための「コーポレートガバナンスのコード(企業統治の慣習)の実践」なども、どうぞ確認しておいてください。すべてhttp://cma.or.ke.で入手できます。 これらの規制は、統合的なものであり、当方にて検討させていただくために、申請を行う際、証券発行者にご理解いただいておくことが重要なものです。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 Thank you for messaging us. Please note that the only Exchange Traded Fund that has been approved by Capital Markets Authority Kenya is the NewGold Issuer (RF). The Capital Markets Authority Kenya advises investors to exercise caution and only engage with approved issuers and intermediaries. Please see our list of licensees that is available on our website using this link

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Any product for which there are Regulations, the applicant does not need to be in the Regulatory Sandbox. For example, an 〇〇, there is already an existing Policy Guidance Note. Therefore you just apply for an approval directly. Regards.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 Any information will be shared with the applicant and not third parties. To help me understand your interest please share background information on your keen interest in this firm and also disclose your name and contact details in case we would like to get in touch.

• どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか?

翻訳機を使ってみたのですが よくわからなかったので、どなたか翻訳していただけませんか? Now I understand that's an obstacle and it is for me too but I'm willing to try to put it aside and just get to know you for you 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

•WTO is too powerful, in that it can in effect compel sovereign states to change laws and regulations by declaring these to be in violation of free trade rules. •WTO is run by the rich for the rich and does not give significant weight to the problems of developing countries. For example, rich countries have not fully opened their markets to products from poor countries. •WTO is indifferent to the impact of free trade on workers' rights, child labour, the environment and health. •WTO lacks democratic accountability, in that its hearings on trade disputes are closed to the public and the media.                   http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/country_profiles/2429503.stmより

• 翻訳してください。

大体は分かるのですが、どなたか正確に翻訳していただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting the Universal Online Ticket Store. I've added in your request for a refund. Please allow the refund of $479.98, 7 to 10 business days to post to your account. For additional assistance, please contact a Representative via phone at 407 224 7840. Representatives will be available Monday through Saturday 7:30 am to 10 pm EST and Sunday 9:00 am to 9 pm EST.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Which of these tracks would you want to own an acoustic version of? Vote below and be sure to stay tuned for an exclusive product announcement next week.

• 英→日 翻訳してください!(>_<)

(1)No i can't speak japanese, but i learn it since 2 months ;D ! I love Black Butler ; Black Bird ; Rosario Vampire ; Vampire Knight ; Amagami ss ; Gothik and MOOOOOOOORRRREEEEE *0* Yes you are right, I'm a german Otaku ;D  So by the way, would you teach me (japanese) ? ;3 (2) My English is not so good so do not be surprised whom you do not understand what ^ ^ I'm really happy that I have seen your profile, I have long wanted a Japanese friend. I would appreciate soo whom you write to me ^ ^ (3)Umm.. hello there >w< Hmm, i am really confused with penpal name, but Naufal is fine. I am a senior high school, grade one. I am fifteen years old. I can speak Indonesian, English, Malay (not fluently), and still learning French, German, and Japanese. I hope i can learn well on these three languages, especially Japanese. If you want help me learning on one of these languages, i'd like to say thanks! As of my thanks i will teach you English, is it okay? :) I am interested in games, especially in FPS, RTS, racing, action, adventure, casual, and indie. Puzzles too. I am also a bit of geek, part-time blogger, otaku (i like watching anime and manga, and also collecting some stuff like Nendoroid), and an amateur in photography. (4)Hi thank you for replying! I'll be sure to friend you^^ Don't worry I can help you with English:)  どれか一つでもいいので英語が得意な方よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願い致します

翻訳お願い致します 翻訳お願いします 【1】  THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE UNITED STATES. FOR ORDER INQUIRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT THE DISTRIBUTOR IN YOUR RE GION.   【2】   With products for foreign and ethical markets, Polaris Research pioneers the new field of specialized, high-potency, multifunctional hair-regrowth kits.