純粋交換経済の問題について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 純粋交換経済における問題について考えます。
  • FredとTedのエンドウメントと効用関数を元に、この経済のパレートセットを求める方法について説明します。
  • また、価格を導入しFredとTedのオファー曲線を計算する方法についても説明します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

純粋交換経済の問題について

大学で国際貿易の勉強をしております。 以下の問題がどうしてもわからず困っています。 Consider a two-person-two-good exchange economy as seen in class. a) Fred and Ted are two bunnies and consume carrots (C) and lettuce (L). Their endowments are given by (𝐿t, 𝐶̅t)=(2,4) and (𝐿f, 𝐶̅f)=(4,2). Their utility functions are UF = Cf0.5Lf0.5 and UT=Ct+Lt. Determine the Pareto set for this economy (described byLf and Cf) and draw it in an Edgeworth box diagram. Place Fred's origin at the southwest corner of the diagram, measure L on the horizontal axis and C on the vertical axis. ⇒ラグランジュ関数を設定し Cf0.5Lf0.5+λ[6-Cf+6-Lf-Ut]を計算するとパレートセットはCf=Lfになります。 ここまでは理解できました。 つまずいているのはb)です。 b) Call the price of lettuce p and normalize the price of carrots to 1. With the same data as in a), calculate both Ted's and Fred's offer curves. You do not need to sketch them. Fredのオファー曲線は Cf0.5Lf0.5+λ[4P+2 - PLf -Cf]となります。 画像を下に添付します。このPは相対価格を意味しているのでしょうか? Fredの初期保有点は(4,2)とあるので、Fredは最大Lfは4、Cfは2までなら取れると考え 4P-PLf + 2-Cfとなっているのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

何度も注意しているように、前の問題(リカードの貿易モデル)の疑問は解けたのですか?ミクロの消費者行動理論は勉強したはずなので、もう一度簡単に復習しておくと、2財XとYがあって、それらのPxとPy、そして消費者の所得がIとする。効用関数がU=u(X,Y)で与えられたとき、当該消費者は予算制約の下で効用を最大化する。つまり、    max U = u(X,Y) s.t. PxX+ PyY= I を解く。財Yの価格Pyを1にnormalizeするとは、Py=1とおくことだ。このとき、財Xの価格はP=Px/Pyとなり、所得はJ=I/Pyとなる。予算制約の両辺をPyで割れば、   (Px/Py)X + Y = I/Py よって、PX + Y = J となる。財Yの価格をnormalizeしたシステムのもとでは上の最大化問題は   max U=u(X,Y) s.t. PX+ Y= J に変換できる。この変換したシステムと元のシステムは同値だ。財Xの価格はPで、財Yの価格は1、そしてこの消費者の所得はJであるとしてこの問題を解けばよい。つまり、財Yの価格を1にnormalizeしたシステムのもとでは、財Xの価格Pは財Yで測った財Xの価格(Pは財Xの財Yに対する相対価格)、財Yの価格を財Yで測った価格はもちろん1、そして所得Jは所得Iの財Yで測った所得(所得Iは財YのJ単位を購買することができること)を表している。 あなたの質問に戻ると、PはLで測ったCの価格、つまり、CのLに対する相対価格です。以下では、Cの価格はPであり、Lの価格は1であるとして進めてよいのです。 Fredの初期保有量は(4,2)、つまりCが4単位、Lが2単位。したがって、Fredの初期保有量の(Lで測った)価値は、価格PのCを4単位、価格1のLを2単位を保有しているのだから、合計4P+2の価値をもっているということになる。別の言葉でいえば、Fredは、初期保有量のLとCを市場で売れば、4P+2の「所得」(Lで測って)がある、といってもよい。この所得をもつFredはCの価格P、Lの価格1のもとで効用を最大化するので、   max U=Cf^0.5Lf^0.5 s.t.   PCf + Lf = 4P+2 の最大化問題を解けばよい。予算制約の左辺はFredのLとCへの支出、右辺はFredの所得だ。 これで理解できただろうか?     

der_Basen
質問者

お礼

トンチンカンな質問をしていたのにもかかわらず、根気よく丁寧に説明していただきありがとうございました! 前に1歩進めたと思います。 本当にありがとうございました。

der_Basen
質問者

補足

財Yの価格Pyを1にnormalizeするとは、Py=1とおくことだ。 >この部分を全く理解できていませんでした。 なので、この基本的な予算制約式PxX+ PyY= Iも立てることができませんでした。 PCf + Lf = 4P+2も右辺が支出、左辺が所得とこれでやっと納得できました(*´▽`*)

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

あなたのこの問題への質問を見ていると、前の問題がきちんと理解できていないことがよくわかる。同じところで躓いている。前の問題に説明を追加したけど、今度は理解できたのでしょうか?

回答No.1

あなたはこの質問 https://okwave.jp/qa/q9744732.html と同じ質問者ですよね。あの問題は解決したんでしょうか?解決したのなら、きちんと閉じる、解決していないのなら、どこがわからないのか説明してください。そちらの問題が解決してから、こちらの問題の回答に移ります!!

関連するQ&A

• TOEFLの文法問題

TOEFLの文法問題です。 At the end of a kaleidoscope ____, one made of clear glass and the other of ground glass. A.two plates are B.two plates are there C.are two plates there D.are two plates 副詞句による前置の問題で答えはDであるのがわかります。 ですが、もし____に”are there two plates”と入れたら通じますか。 there are two platesの倒置として どなた分かる方がいらっしゃいましたら、ご教授お願いします。

• 和訳

The Hangover and Ted are a couple of my favorite movies. 和訳お願いします。

• 08慶応経済の問題1

下は08年慶応義塾大学経済学部の英語入試問題の1の問題(内容が関係する段落3・4)です。 最初の設問は内容真偽(T・F)問題で、次のステートメントの英文との一致を問うています。 (2) The number of big supermarket chains is falling. 3段落の末尾部分(the resulting appearance of a small number of extremely powerful multi-national companies)に照らして私はTだと思いますが、駿台、河合、代ゼミ、東進、CD-Rom Examの解答例のすべてがFとしています。皆さんのご意見をお聞かせください。 なお全文は次のサイトで閲覧できます。 http://www.yozemi.ac.jp/nyushi/sokuho/recent/keio/keizai/index.html 前略 (3段落)Of course, supermarkets have their critics. A frequent argument is that they drive out the independent family-run shops that provide a focus for local communities. Supermarkets are anonymous spaces, but in small shops both staff and customers tend to talk to each other. Reference is also made to the excessive use of packaging and to the increase in the use of cars for shopping, which worsens traffic congestion and air pollution. Less visible to the consumer are the effect on producers of the fierce competition between supermarkets, and the resulting appearance of a small number of extremely powerful multi-national companies. (4段落)When the figures are actually laid out, the facts are striking. For example, in 2004 the top ten supermarkets, led by Wal-Mart (US) and Carrefour (France), had a 24 percent share of the global food market, as opposed to 18 percent in 2000. In the UK, four supermarkets are responsible for 75 percent of food sales, with Tesco in first place at 29 percent followed by Asda, which was purchased by Wal-Mart in 1999. All the large supermarkets are global businesses. For example, both Wal-Mart and Tesco have subsidiaries in Japan, Seiyu and C Two Network respectively. 後略

• 「~のグラフは…のグラフをx軸方向にp,y軸方向にqだけ平行移動した直角双曲線」を英語で言うと?

「y=k/(x-p)+q (k≠0)のグラフはy=k/xのグラフをx軸方向にp,y軸方向にqだけ平行移動した直角双曲線でその漸近線はx=p,y=qである」 を英語で言いたいのですが The graph of y=k/(x-p)+q (k≠0) is the graph of the rectangular hyperbola such that the graph of y=k/x was translated parallelly toward x-axis p and y-axis q,and the asymtote are x=p and y=q. と何とか英訳してみたのですがいまいち自信が有りません。 どのように訳せますでしょうか?

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

The obtained collisional rate is summarized in terms of the normalized eccentricity e and inclination i of relative motion; the normalized eccentricity e and inclination i of relative motion; the normalization is based on Hill’s framework, i.e., e=e*/h and i=i*/h where e* and i* are ordinary orbital elements and h is the reduced Hill radius defined by (m_p/3M_? )^(1/3) (m_p being the protoplanet mass and M_? the solar mass). The properties of the obtained collisional rate <P(e,i)> are as follows: (i) <P(e,i)> is like that in the two-dimensional case for i≦0.1 (when e≦0.2) and i≦0.02/e (when e≧0.2), (ii) except for such a two-dimensional region, <P(e,i)> is always enhanced over that in the two-body approximation <P(e,i)>_2B, (iii) <P(e,i)> reduces to <P(e,i)>_2B when (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4, and (iv) there are two notable peaks in <P(e,i)>/ <P(e,i)>_2B at regions where e≒1 (i<1) and where i≒3 (e<0.1); the peak values are at most as large as 5. As an order of magnitude, the collisional rate between Keplerian particles can be described by that of the two-body approximation suitably modified in the two-dimensional region. However, the existence of the peaks in <P(e,i)>/ <P(e,i)>_2B are characteristic to the three-body problem and would give an important insight to the study of the planetary growth. お手数ですがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 論文の翻訳

英語の論文の翻訳がうまくできません。翻訳をお願いしたいです。よろしくお願いします。 Suppose that a metal specimen be placed in tension-compression-testing machine. As the axial load is gradually increased in increments, the total elongation over the gauge length is measured at each increment of the load and this is continued until failure of the specimen takes place. Knowing the original cross-sectional area and length of the specimen, the normal stress and the strain can be obtained. The graph of these quantities with the stress along the y-axis and the strain along the x-axis is called the stress-strain diagram. The stress-strain diagram differs in form for various materials. The diagram shown below is that for a medium-carbon structural steel. Metallic engineering materials are classified as either ductile or brittle materials. A ductile material is one having relatively large tensile strains up to the point of rupture like structural steel and aluminum, whereas brittle materials has a relatively small strain up to the point of rupture like cast iron and concrete. An arbitrary strain of 0.05 mm/mm is frequently taken as the dividing line between these two classes. Stress-strain diagram of a medium-carbon structural steel Proportional Limit (Hooke's Law) From the origin O to the point called proportional limit, the stress-strain curve is a straight line. This linear relation between elongation and the axial force causing was first noticed by Sir Robert Hooke in 1678 and is called Hooke's Law that within the proportional limit, the stress is directly proportional to strain or The constant of proportionality is called the Modulus of Elasticity or Young's Modulus and is equal to the slope of the stress-strain diagram from O to P. Then

• 電熱の問題について

以下の英語の電熱の問題についてお時間がある方は和訳と回答と解説をお願いいたします。 (1)a small gas turbine burns liquid octane with 300% excess air. how many moles of nitrogen gas in the combustion products are produced per mole of fuel consumed? (2)a wall is constructed of 25 mm thick white pine boards and insulated with 75 mm thick fiberglass insulation . the thermal conductivities of the two materials are 0.11 W/m・K and 0.048 W/m・K , respectively . on a given day , the internal and external temperatures are 22℃ and -10℃ , respectively . what is the rate of heat loss per unit area of wall ? 問題は上記したふたつです。できれば両方お願いしたいのですが、一問のみでもかまいません。お願いします。

• 次の英文の並べ替えをお願いします!!

宿題で分からないところがあります。( )内の並べ替えをお願いします。 1語余分な単語が含まれているとのことです。 Most of the traditional houses in Japan are made of wood and(novels, are, one or two, stories, tall). While wooden houses are easily damaged by fires and earthquakes, they are airy and suited to the hot,humid climate of Japan. 私の予想は、 ○one or two stories are novels(1,2の話が物語にもなっている) なのですが、いかがでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳をお願いします。

Grain Boundaries Grains in a polycrystalline material are generally in many different orientations. The boundary between the grains-the grain boundary-depends on the misorientation has occurred. There are two special types of grain boundary, illustrated in Fig. 14, which are relatively simple to visualize: the pure tilt boundary and the pure twist boundary. In a tilt boundary the axis of rotation is parallel to the grain-boundary plane. In a twist boundary, the rotation axis is perpendicular to the grain-boundary place. In general, the axis of rotation will not be simply oriented with respect to either the grain or the grain-boundary plane.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Grain Boundaries Grains in a polycrystalline material are generally in many different orientations. The boundary between the grains-the grain boundary-depends on the misorientation has occurred. There are two special types of grain boundary, illustrated in Fig. 14, which are relatively simple to visualize: the pure tilt boundary and the pure twist boundary. In a tilt boundary the axis of rotation is parallel to the grain-boundary plane. In a twist boundary, the rotation axis is perpendicular to the grain-boundary place. In general, the axis of rotation will not be simply oriented with respect to either the grain or the grain-boundary plane.