• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします

I give credit for any success I may have achieved to my talented any hardwoking staff. credit(信用) とはどういう意味でつかわれているのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。credit(信用) とはどういう意味でつかわれているのでしょうか?  「~の力による」あるいは「~のおかげで」という意味です。元々は debit credit 借り貸し、という観念から「~に借りる」「~に負う」から来ています。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=give+credit 2。訳  もし私が成功裡に何かを成し遂げたとすれば、それは(ひとえに)有能で仕事熱心な部下のおかげです。

mathematiko
質問者

お礼

回答いただけてありがとうございます。 >もし私が成功裡に何かを成し遂げたとすれば、 そういう事なんですね。 とても分かりやすい解説ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

やはり 詐欺にようです。 I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from My Bank regarding the Payment.You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of ¥763,030 yen was sent, ¥680,000 for the Merchandise and the extra ¥78,530 for the Pick Up charges and ¥4,500 for the money gram charges, Kindly proceed with the shipping Agent fees via through En-remit.com to this following address Agent First Name: FIFONSI Middle Name: NANWARA Last Name : MIDINGOYI City: Cotonou Country: Republic of Benin Post Code: 229 So kindly go to any nearest Money gram office and proceed with the payment to the shipping company or You can make the payment online by using your Credit Card, just visit https://enremit.com/guest/remit/register/ and send ¥ 78,530 to ( FIFONSI , NANWARA , MIDINGOYI ) and after that Money gram Agent will give you Receipt which you will send to My Bank Once My Bank are able to confirm it,All your money which I paid will surely be release into your Bank account without any delay. All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent.I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Merchandise for picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them. I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper. Thanks for the business.

• 翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.

• 次の文章、翻訳してもらえませんか?

自動翻訳でもわからないところだけピックアップしてます。 下記の文章が意味不明でわかりません、翻訳していただけると助かります。 I have checked into the shipping cost for returning the camera back to you and given the amount I paid in shipping here and the amount back, it makes more financial sense to keep the camera. As such, I will drop the return request and also give you great feedback. I want to apologize for any inconvenience to you and wish you all of the best.

• 翻訳してください。

あるボランティアに質問をしたところ、下記のような回答が来ました。 が、あまりよく意味が分かりません。 どなたか翻訳して頂けませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 ちなみに、質問の内容ですが・・・ 1.お金は一括で支払うのか 2.現地に送ってはいけないものはなにか という2点になります。どうも回答になっていないような気がするのですが・・・。 文中の****はボランティア団体の名前です。 以下、メールです。 Thank you for your kind participation to our activities. I am now in INDONESIA for what I must do to whom I can help some, especially for damaged people in YOG-YAKARTA of INDONESIA. Then I have to answer you that donation could be paid 18000yen in 2006 ( Jul, Sep, Nov) + 3000yen for first register fee. For 2007, you can pay donation on 27 Dec. 27 Mar. and 27 Jun Dont worry you can consult with me. It a reason why ***** give a attention to give Foster Students maney special, cloth etc that; It was coming to bad result for them in experience. I could explane it after my coming up to Japan. sorry not so easy to explain by my poor english. Thank you for your good attend. Bye 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

How come after you know i sell this host you go to others asking for them to make the heatsink.? You show no respect for me. I dont understand why you changed like this to wards me. You lasers took so long to make because I dont build cheap half fast made stuff. All my lasers are quality. I find it very disrespectful. I have done and given so much to you over the year. Going behind my back and asking other machinist which iam very good friends with to make heatsinks for stuff i sell is very disrespectful. In fact i was the one that showed you this host Months ago. Remember After you get your 2 high power laser which should be there very soon and i see whats going on with your friends 635nm laser i think i will no longer offer my service to you. With the 635nm laser something does not sound right and a few things you mention that made me upset. Now you go behind my back and ask other people to make stuff for you that i sell. That is very disrespectful. If I sell something i only sell it. I will ask you nicely to never and i REPEAT NEVER ask another member to make any of my stuff again.! I worked hard to get where i am. I dont need anyone to take what i worked hard at. I will let you know when your friends 635nm laser comes in and let me know when you get your 2 high power laser in. After i see whats wrong with the 635nm laser and Fix it i can NOT offer you my service to you anymore. Again, I will ask you nicely to NEVER ask another member to make any of my stuff again.! I worked hard to get where i am. I dont need anyone to take what i worked hard at.

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 翻訳お願いします

I messed up on the price for my SS host but I have changed it now and it's still less than you can find it any where else

• どれが正しいですか?

僕はあの店で母にあげる物を何か買うつもりだ。 1.I / am going to buy / something to give to my mother / for her / at that store. 2.I / am going to buy / something to give my mother / for her / at that store. 3.I / am going to buy / my mother something to give / for her /at that store. 4.I / am going to buy / something to give / for my mother / at that store. 5.I / am going to buy / something to give / to my mother / at that store. 6.I / am going to buy / something to give to my mother / at that store. どれが正しいですか?