英語の文章を添削してください! ホームステイ先変更の申請メール

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ホームステイ先変更の申請をするために、英文メールを添削してもらいたいです。文法や表現の間違い、改善点を教えてください。
  • ホームステイ先を変更したい理由として、通学時間が長すぎることや勉学に支障が出ることを挙げています。また、バスでの睡眠についても言及しています。申請したい内容として、学生寮への変更を希望し、それができない場合は他のホームステイ先を探したい旨を伝えています。
  • 最後に、通学時間が短縮されるホームステイ先の情報を求めており、情報提供をお願いしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文章を添削してください!

ホームステイ先を変更したいという趣旨のメールを送りたいのですが、この文面で問題はないでしょうか? 文法上のミスや、失礼な表現などがあれば、改善点などを教えていただきたいです。 また、結びがうまく思いつかなかったので、それも考えてくだされば幸いです! ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I want to apply for a new homestay for the following reasons. Is it possible? ・Because the distance from the homestay to the school is too far, even if I do not get lost, it takes more than one hour to go to school and return home. ・ As mentioned above, it takes more than an hour to return home, so my homework will not be completed and thus my study will be hindered. ・ Because of the habit of sleeping on a bus since I was in Japan, I fall asleep, but I don't think it's good for security measures in manitova. However, if I try to stay asleep, I may get over it. I want to do the following for the above reasons. Is it possible? ・ As a first choice, I would like to move to the student dormitory if it is possible. ・ If I cannot choose to change to the student dormitory,I will need to change my homestay. I have the following information and it might be helpful. ・I know a homestay with someone I know, who will vacant since July and would be able to accepted. ・I have also heard that another acquaintance's homestay has been canceled by someone who will be coming in April. Other than the above, we will be glad to accept any homestays that will take less time to go to school.I would appreciate any information you might have. Best regards,名前 ーーーーーーーーーー ちなみに、もとの日本語文はこのような感じです。 下記の理由からホームステイ先の変更を申請したいのですが、可能でしょうか? ・ホームステイ先から学校までの距離が遠く、道に迷うことがなかったとしても通学・帰宅に1時間以上かかってしまいます。 ・上記のように、帰宅に1時間以上かかるため、宿題が終わらず、勉学にも支障が出てしまいます。 ・日本にいたときからバスの中で睡眠を取る習慣があり、そのため寝てしまうのですが、治安対策上それはよくないと思っています。しかし、寝ないように努力をすると乗り過ごしてしまう可能性があります。 上記の理由から以下のことを希望したいのですが、可能でしょうか? ・第一希望として、尞に移ることが可能であれば移りたいです。 ・尞からの通学に変更できない場合は、ホストステイ先を変更する必要があると思います。私は以下の情報を得ているので、参考になるかも知れないです。 ・知り合いのホストマザーで、7月からであれば空いているので受け入れ可能であるという方を知っています。 ・また、知り合いのホストマザーで、4月から来る予定であった人が来れなくなったと聞いております。 上記以外でも、通学時間が短縮される受け入れ先があるのであれば喜んで受け入れる所存です。どんな情報でも良いのでいただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1429/3756)
回答No.1

I would like to ask you to apply a new home-stay for the following reasons. It takes more than one hour to go to school and another one hour to return home. As the reason of above, my homework will not be completed and thus my study will be hindered. Since I was in Japan, I was fallen asleep in a bus as my habit, however, I don't think it is not good for security measures in Manitova. In contrary, If I try to stay not to asleep, I may get over the bus stop because of the long distances. I have the following hope because of the above reasons that I would like to move to the student dormitory. And If is not possible to change to the student dormitory, I would like to change current home-stay to new one. I have the following information about a home I would like to stay which will be vacant from July and the stay will be accepted by the owner. Also another information that an acquaintance's home has been canceled by someone who will be coming in April. Other than the above, I will be glad to accept any home that will take less time to go to school. I would appreciate any information you may have.

mai7mai
質問者

お礼

全文を推敲していただきありがとうございます! 大変助かります!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

宛先はどこですか。行き先が大学なら、最初の一年は全員寮というところもあります。  Could I change my place to stay either to a dormitory or a home closer to the campus? The currently assigned place requires too long for daily commuting. とも。

mai7mai
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 私の場合は、行く前に学生寮を選んでいない場合は原則として学生寮に変更できないらしいのですが、通学時間が長いので、もしできるのであれば学生寮が良いとダメ元でお願いしてみました。 その文章わかりやすいですね! 今は、メールの件名で悩んでるのですが、どのようなものが簡潔でわかりやすいと思いますか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳

If I buy 2 and above, will be less than $40 each since combined shipping ? I am looking for good condition, no fungus, with both lens cap. の翻訳を教えてください。

• 英語添削お願いします。

お酒を病院においておくのはいいかもしれない。 It may be good for patient to can drink alcohol. でもそれは摂取量を決める必要があると思う。 But I think they have to decide appropriate volume for patients. 栄養があって、おいしい食べ物を提供してほしいと思う。 I wish them to cater the food that is nutritious and tasting good. でも、それらを両立させるのは難しいと思う。 But I think it is difficult to be compatible with them. 過度なアルコールは健康に良くない。 Too much alcohol intake is bad for the health. 笑顔で親切なナースは病院には不可欠だと思う。 It is indispensable that there are smiling and kind nurse in hospital. 患者のメンタルはそういった人々で良くなると思う。 They will care patients of mental health. 日本では救急車が来るのにはあまり時間がかからない。 It takes very short time for ambulance to arrive at patients’ place. でも、救急隊が病院を探すのに時間が掛かることがある。 But sometimes it is difficult for ambulance service to look for their hospital. それは急病人の容態を悪化させる原因にもなるので、早急に解決すべきだと思う。 I think the problem should be solved since this may be a cause of impairing patients’ status. ・日本語は浮かぶのですが、英単語が浮かんできません。 I cannot say correct English word...

• 和訳をお願いします

この文の和訳はどうなりますか。よろしくお願いします。 If I am ever free, I will be more than happy to take part and helping out where ever.

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 メールありがとう。 Thank you for your email. 私は元気です。昨日は良く眠りました。 I am fine.I had a enough sleep yesterday. あなたも昨日は良く寝て良かったです。 こちはも暖かいけど、夜には寒くなると天気予報でみました。 Also here little warm today but it will be colder tonight according to weather. もし飲む時は、タクシー乗った方が良いと思う。危ないから。 If you have to drink with your Criant,you had better get a taxi...because it's not safe . 出張が増えるのね。 You will be busy for biz trip. また明日話を聞かせてください。 Ok, please talk to me about these things. では、今夜もよく休んで、また明日。 Have a good rest tonight and see tomorrow.

• 添削希望。

あまりフォーマルにならない感じで、英文の添削を宜しくお願いします。 ツアーの海外旅行に飽き足りない人が、英語力アップと異国文化を肌で感じるために、 気楽にホームステイに参加する人が増えています。以前はホームステイと言えば学生がするものという感じでしたが、 今は20代の働いている女性が増えています。 The number of people who are fed up with package tours abroad so that take it easy in having a homestay to improve their English and to experience different cultures. Speaking of homestay it was ever the standard activity for students but now women who work in an office[working women] in their twenties who want to have a homestay are increasing in number. 

• 英語の質問です!

やさしい英語でかかれておりさえすれば、どの本でも結構ですよ。 Any ()()()()() as it is written in easy English. (1)as (2)will (3)book (4)long (5)do 戦争のない日が来ることを私は信じています。 I believe ()()()() there () no war. (1)day (2)the (3)when (4)will be (5)will come タクシーに乗るよりも歩くほうが速いことがあります。 It ()()()()() a taxi. (1)sometimes quicker (2)is (3)than (4)to take (5)to walk 帰宅したとたんに雨が降りだした。 No ()()()()() it began to rain. (1)come home (2)had (3)I (4)sooner (5)than の答えと解説をお願いします!

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 文章をつくりました。添削していただけませんか?

Tnight I'm going to give a presentation,on my favourite place. 今夜、私は、お気に入りの場所について発表するつもりです。 If you have any questions,feell free to ask me. もし質問があればご自由にどうぞ (1) My favourite place in Japan is Hakodate. It takes for 4 or 5 hour by torain from here. cost is 5320yen. If you go to Hakodatre by bicycle,it will take for very long time. 私の日本の中でお気に入りの場所は函館です。それはここから、電車で、4、5時間かかります。5320円かかります。もし、あなたが自転車で行くなら、とても長い時間がかかるでしょう (2)Hakodate is famous for night view. It's very beautiful! and there is a castle. The name is Goryoukaku. The form like a star.Namely it's a pentagon. It build from 1857 to 1864. Goryoukaku was a magistrate's office. It say Bugyousho in japanese. 函館は夜景で有名です。 とっても綺麗です。 そして、そこには城があります。名前は五稜郭。 形が星ににています。つまり六角形なのです。 その城は1857年から1864年に建てられました。 五稜郭はmagistrate's office(奉行所)でした。それは日本語で、奉行所といいます (3)We go to there, we can do some thing. Forexample,ofcouce we can go sightseeing and can swim very safe see. Because there is a watchman. 私たちがそこへ行くなら、いくつかのことができます。たとえば、もちろん私たちは観光ができるし、安全な海で泳ぐこともできます。 なぜならどこには監視人がいるからです。

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

マヤ暦の終わりについて書かれた文章で上の英文が原文、下の和訳が自力で訳したものです。 英語は勉強し始めたばかりなので和訳が間違っていたらご指摘お願いしますm(UU;)m Even if it’s the end of the world today, i find it a very warm and touching moment for me because all of us will leave this planet together and no one will be left behind! 例え今日が世界の終りだとしても、僕はとても暖かくて感動的な僕への感情を見つける事が出来る。なぜなら、私たち皆がこの地球を一緒に保とうとすれば誰一人として一人では無いのだから! If you can imagine it, everyone will be in tears but it will be once and for all, which is very much better than losing one after another at a time and worst of all, if ever I will be the one to go first, it will leave my loved ones who are still alive sad and miserable!!! もし君たちが世界の終わりを創造出来るなら皆が涙をうかべるだろう。けれど終わりは一度きりしか起こらない。 一度に次から次へとうしなうよりは段然良いし、何よりも悪いことはもし僕が早く逝ってしまったとしても、それはまだ生きている僕の愛する人たちを悲しませるし不幸にしてしまう!

• 英語の翻訳 1文章

アメリカで買い物をしようとして、 代金の支払いをしたのですが、相手側から商品が届かない状態で、 私の方から、商品がまだ届いてませんので、連絡くださいと 送った後に来た内容です。 日本時間の10月31日に届いたメールの内容です This is not a good sign. Your order was shipped on Tuesday (10/11) via U.S. Priority Mail International, so you probably should have received it by now. I know that our international shipments can sometimes be delayed in customs, but it rarely takes more than two weeks for delivery. I'm going to my post office in a few hours to ship another batch of stands. I will check with them to see if they can find out what the problem might be. If I don't get a definitive answer from them, then I guess I will have to send five more stands to you ... and then deal with pursuing a lost package claim with U.S. Postal Service on this end.I do apologize for the shipping problems, but I assure you that I won't give up until you have received your merchandise.I will be back in touch once I get more information from the post office this afternoon. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。