• 締切済み

『come together』

こんにちは。 皆様の、忌憚の無いご意見を伺えたら、幸いです。 「 Here come old flat-top, he come groovin’ up slowly He got ju-ju eyeball, he one holy roller He got hair down to his knee Got to be a joker, he just do what he please オールド・フラット・トップ ・・・ゆっくり ジュジュ・アイボール ホーリー・ローラー 膝まで髪を伸ばして アイツ、やりたい事やってるじゃん He wear no shoeshine, he got toe-jam football He got monkey finger, he shoot Coca-Cola He say, “I know you, you know me" One thing I can tell you is you got to be free Come together, right now, over me 靴はボロボロ トウー・ジャム・フットボール モンキー・フィンガー コカ・コーラ 彼は言った 「知り合った・・・、一つ言えることは、アンタは(それだけ)自由になった」 He bag production, he got walrus gumboot He got Ono sideboard, he one spinal cracker He got feet down below his knee Hold you in his armchair, you can feel his disease バグ・プロダクション ウォーラス・ガンブット オノ サイドボード スパイナル・クラッカー フィートダウン ビロウ ヒス・ニー ホーキングの椅子に座れば 彼が判るじゃん (guitar solo) He roller-coaster, he got early warnin’ He got muddy water, he one mojo filter He say, “One and one and one is three" Got to be good-lookin’ 'cause he’s so hard to see Come together, right now, over me ローラー・コースター アーリー・ワーニング マディ・ウォーター モジョ・フィルター 彼は言った「1+1+1=3」 醜いから 化粧するのよ 一緒に来いよ、「俺」とよ 」 ・・・もしかしたら、カテゴリ移動になるかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

みんなの回答

• sknbsknb2
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1123/2893)
回答No.1

質問内容がわかりません。 自分の訳詞を評価してほしいとかなら、そう書いてください。

kurinal2
質問者

お礼

人権を侵害しないでね。

関連するQ&A

• get+目的語+の次の形

He got his arm ( breakを適切な形に ) while playing football. の答えはbrokenだと思いますが、to be brokenではだめだという理由を教えてください。

• 英語 goとcome

(1)He said to me, “Will you come here tomorrow?” (2)He asked me if I would go there the next day. 間接話法にした突如comeがgoに変わるのは何故ですか?

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の後半となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 /His work may in fact become his life. Like his love for you, it will give him a sense of purpose. This part of the horoscope can also show conditions in his old age. Unless success come s quickly to your soul mate, by advanced old age he may be so accustomed to harsh self imposed frugalities and disciplines in his working life,, working long hours and self denial, that it will make him work long after retirement age, or to live savingly when it comes to himself like a pauper, even in the midst of his having plenty. He is always more generous to you and to others than to himself. In advanced old age he will develop stiffness and trouble with one leg one leg or a knee.

• 和訳をお願いします

Hi I was wounding if you might be willing to come down on the price of this reazor I have bout sever other from you in the past 6 months probable about 7-8 but i just don't have 123 and an really really love the JAPANESE RAZORS IF YOU CANT COME DONW ON THIS ONE MANY YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE ONE YOU CAN COME DOWN ON

• 英語小問題

わからなかったものを中心に書いてます。 お願いします。 ・次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように()内に適語を補いなさい 1He isn't back yet. Perhaps he missde his train. He isn't back yet. He ()()()his train. 2 It's a pity that you didn't tell me the truth. You ()()() me the truth. 3 It's a pity that laughed at his mistake. You ought () to ()() at his mistake. 4 You waited for me, but it was not necessary.  You needn't ()() for me. ・並び替えなさい。 1 You (at/be/if/laughed/will)you wear that silly hat. 2 Such a thing ought (about/be/not/spoken/to) in public. 3 Last night he (by/got/stopped/the police/while) he was driving home.

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。

• "maybe to come see you? would that

"maybe to come see you? would that be ok?"これは文法的に何て言っているのでしょうか?詳しい方教えて頂ければと思います。よろしくお願いします

• to beが入るわけを教えて下さい。

こんにちは。適切な動詞をingかtoに変えるのですが、 Kenny misses his car when it's at the mechanic's. He can't stand to be without his car for even one day.という後半の文の我慢ができないに続くto beがどうしてbeになるのかわかりません。 教えて下さい。

• power to the peopleの歌詞 jo

power to the peopleの歌詞 john lennonのpower to the peopleの歌詞の 「we got to put you down when we come into town・・・」ってところなのですが、 どのように訳せばよいのでしょうか? また「we got to put・・・」は過去形で 「私たちが街に現れたら、私たちは黙っていなかったぜ、 で訳はいいんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。

日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Sometimes the dark gets in and you can`t see Which way is up or down and you can`t let go We`ve got to helpe one another htrough these hard times When things get ruff It`s not enough to stand by and watch it go down You`ve got to be tuff