• ベストアンサー

Just in tme

noname#10094の回答

• ベストアンサー
noname#10094
noname#10094
回答No.5

『Just In Time生産環境の典型的な特徴のひとつは、(自社における生産)ロットサイズを、取るに足りない(と思うであろう)段取り時間や(それに掛かる)コスト(=納入ロットサイズ?)と同期させ、作業不可を均等にし、平準化させることにある。』 ここでいう『取るに足りない段取り時間、コスト』とは、例えばナットの使いかけた箱をしまって他のナットを持ってくる、などではないでしょうか。 つまり、サプライヤーからの納入ロットと自社の生産ロットを同期させ、例え取るに足りないと考えられるような些少な段取りであっても取り除き、徹底的に効率を上げる、ということではないでしょうか。 結果として、自社の生産サイクルタイムを引き上げられますよねえ。 equalを動詞として訳してしまいました。 何でtoが。。。 自動詞ありましたっけ??? ここの文法的解釈は自信なし、です。

nada
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅れてどうもすみません。役にたちました。また、よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• The ability to produce goods in vol

The ability to produce goods in volumes so greatly that costs and labor can be reduced is one of the achievements of technology. (A) The ability (B) goods (C) greatly (D) is one (A)(B)(C)(D) のうち間違っているのはどれでしょうか、という問題です。 いくら考えても判りません。理由も合わせて教えて頂けないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• これはasの省略でしょうか?

A child born in the United States today will consume during his lifetime at least twenty times as much as one born in India and contribute fifty times as much pollution to the environment. なぜ、 pollutionの前に asがないのでしょうか?これはasが省略されているのでしょうか? この用法は、one born in Indiaの前のtwice as much as と同じだと思うので、どうしてasがないのか理解できません。

• よろしくお願いします

I have a weird question for you. I live in a Midwestern community that has expensive water and sewer costs. I also exercise every day, and as a result, I drink a lot of water -- and I mean a lot of water. So when my wife is not home, I urinate in the bathroom sink. Then I wash my hands, which rinses the sink basin at the same time. This uses a fraction of the water that flushing the toilet would use. Multiply that by dozens of times a day and the savings are significant. Urine is sterile which rinses the sink basin at the same time.のwhichは何にかかっているのでしょうか?Urine is sterileの意味もよろしくお願いします

• 結構難度高いですが、和訳お願いします。英語が本当苦手なので分かる範囲で

結構難度高いですが、和訳お願いします。英語が本当苦手なので分かる範囲でも良いので助けてください! 結構急いでますので、宜しくお願いします。 (一応自分で考えましたので・・・見て頂ければ嬉しいです)  地球の温暖化は誰もが防止したいと考えていると、私は思います。しかし、地球温暖化の防止策に関する議論が合意しにくいのはなぜでしょうか。主な原因の一つは、地球温暖化防止策にはコストがかかり、そのコストを誰かが支払わなければならないという問題です。もし、コストのかからない地球温暖化防止策――すなわち、誰も犠牲を払うことなしに温室効果ガス(GHG)の排出量を削減できる方法があるなら、それを実行することに反対する人はいないでしょう。  GHG排出量の削減にコストがかかるのと同じように、一般に環境の改善や環境汚染の防止にはコストがかかる場合がほとんどです。このことは事実ですが、ここから一つの観念が発生しがちです。環境問題・環境政策をめぐって繰り返し発せられる問いの一つに、「環境か成長か」というものがあります。そしてその背後には、「環境を保全しようとすると成長が抑制され、経済成長を重視すると環境は悪化せざるをえない」という考えがあります。いわゆる、「環境と成長のトレードオフ論(同時には成立しえない二律背反の関係)」です。 英語文)I think that all people want to prevent global warmig wont't reach a settlement with. One of most cause is that to prevent global warming costs a lot, and who must pay its cost. If there is a way to cut Greenhouse Gas without anyone doesn't become to sacrifice,no one won't disagree to do it. Same as it costs to cut carbon footprint, in general a remedy of environment and a solution of environmental pollution usually cost some. It is true, but now it comes one notion. When people think abnout environmental destruction and environment policy comes a problem which is enviroment or development.And in behind, there are ideas which is as if we try to preserve environment brings to be obstacled development when to make a thing of economic growth should aggravate enviroment. The so-called, it is environment and divelopment of trade-off. 難しいですが、分かる方一部でも良いので宜しくお願いします!

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

(upholding application of a a substitute prime rate and rejecting the argument "that the applicable postmaturity rate should be one percent because the contract specifies a prematurity rate equal to FNBMidland Prime plus one percent, and upon FNB-Midland's insolvency, FNB-Midland Prime evaporated, leaving one percent"). 上記英文を邦訳してください。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい!

I just want to let you know that each and every one of you mean a lot to me アメリカの友達に言われたのですが、意味が分からず困ってます… よろしくお願いします!!

• 留学生 (Study in Japan)

Hello there! I am sorry for English and very long question. My name is Andrei and I from Russia, 24 years old. I want to study in the Japanese University of Short Circuit or College. I have a special education (college) and a bachelor's degree in business and commerce. I hope to find a job after study. But I have a lot questions. 1)Price policy. I correctly understand that the average price for one year of study is 800,000-1 000,000 yen? Can I expect a scholarship or a price reduction? 2)Universities and colleges. Could you recommend good variants for a foreigner? Interested in languages, hotel business, commerce, IT. 3)Cities. I don't like megacities, I would be happy to study in a very small town or a town like a Hiroshima, Naha, Nagasaki etc. Is it bad for a foreigner? Can will I find a job there? Thank you if you've read this.

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

特にformed a joint truck-making venture calledの部分と最後のas one of the founders wryly observed.の部分が皆目見当がつきません。宜しくお願いします。 When companies from four European countries - France,Italy,Germany,and Switzerland-formed a joint truck-making venture called Iveco in 1977, they chose English as their working language because , as one of the founders wryly observed.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m a female truck driver who has one pickup and one delivery customer, so I see the same people multiple times a day. I apparently read one fella’s signals wrong and asked him to accompany me to a concert. Before I even got the whole question out he looked panicky, was shaking his head, and said, “No, thank you.” got the whole question outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• call it inの意味

One thing I remember most vividly is, a couple of people got on at the end of the line, the bus was mostly empty. After a minute they say, "You know, there's a whole lot of blood back here." I walked back, and there's a pool of blood the likes of which I've never seen. A large pool of blood. Someone sat there, bled out, and walked off the bus. I was in shock this happened while I was driving. I called it in and was instructed to bring the bus to the yard. https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43de9p/driving-a-city-bus-on-the-nightshift-is-the-worst-job-i-ever-loved called it inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします