• ベストアンサー

わけわかりません

artist0の回答

• artist0
  • ベストアンサー率24% (92/378)
回答No.2

自信なしだなんて謙遜されてますが、Aliasさんの回答で問題ないでしょう。 >(2)-cだけは,to go with them の意味上の主語が文の主語 I であるという点で 「(2)-c」は「(2)-d」の書き間違いということだけ付け加えます。

noname#11432
質問者

お礼

「おしえて」を通して友情が芽生えているようですね。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• SVO to do

(1)I asked him to go with me. →I asked that he should go with me. (2)I told him to go with me. →I told him that he should go with me. (1)ask o to doのto doをthat節にすると、oが消えますが、(2)tellやadviseでは残ります。何か理由があるのでしょうか。また、want o to doはthat節では表せないのはなぜでしょうか。ご高見をお願いします!

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

相手のI will have to take them with me when I go there.に 『いいよ、持っておいで(笑) 一緒にお寺に持っていこう。』と言いたいのですが OK,bring them here. Let's take them to the temple with me.←合ってますか?

• to と for

現在、前置詞の勉強をしているものです。 toとforの違いなのですが、今読んでいる本によると、 I went to the shop. I left for London. というように I -> (go) -> shop I -> (left) -> London で どっちらも 動作主がある対象に向かう(方向)を示している しかし、to は目的地(目的物)にたどりつく for は 目的地に たどり着くかわからないけど、向かっている という違いがあると 書いてあります。 I bought this flower for you. は 花がyouに向かっているけど、たどりついていません。  I gave a book to John. ならば、bookがJohnにたどり着くので、toです。 その後、 その本に じゃあ He is very kind to me. は当然ですね。 みたいなことが書いてあるんですが、ピンときません。 なので He is very kind for me. だとどういう意味になるのか考えたのですが、 「彼は私に優しくしているみたいに見える(私にその優しさは届いていない?)」 と変な感じになって、私が彼の優しさを感じている時点で、優しさが届いてるからforじゃなくてtoを使うべきなのか...という解釈にいたりました。 ということは 第三者的に He is very kind for them.と言えば 「彼は 彼らに対しては優しい感じだよね~(彼らには優しさが届いてるか知らないけど)」 という英文は正しいのかなぁ と感じています。 今読んでいる本によって 今までと違うideaをもらっているのですが、 自分にとって新しいideaすぎて、うまく解釈しきれてないかもしれないというか、整理できていません。 今、上に書いた解釈は正しいのでしょうか? He is very kind for them.という英文は正しいのでしょうか? どなたかアドバイスをいただけたら、うれしいです。

• 訳の修正

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、ちょっと意味が分りません。数人女の子が話かけてくるけど、私は話したくない。ということはなんとなく分ったのですが・・・すいませんが訳を教えて下さいおねがいしあmす。My first day out here wasn't bad at all. I saw a lot of people around here! A couple a girls tried to talk to me and I didn't want to talk them. I miss you so much, that I wanted you to be here with me! 私が戻ったら私と私の誕生日を祝えたらいいな。もしむりならいいよ。これしか分りません。I hope that when I get back, you would be able to celebrate my birthday with me! If you don't, I understand. I could write you on, and on, and on,but I am about to go to sleep.

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 話法教えてください

1誤りを正しての書き直し When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. →When he asked me what was the matter with me ,I (    ) that I had not slept. 2文意が同じになるように He said to her , "Why didn't you attend the party?" = He asked(                                 ). 3話法を変えて 3-1Ken said ," What's wrong with you, Jon ?"・・・・"I have a headance," said Jon. →Ken asked Jon what was wrong wtih (  ). Jon (    ) (    )had a headance. 3-2He said to me ,"Let me do it ." →He asked me to let (   ) do it. 4直接・間接話法に 彼は私に「明日は忙しいから行けないよ」と昨夜言っていた 直接→Last night , he said to me ,"I won't go (    )because I will be busy ." 間接→Last night , he told me he wouldn't go (    )because I would be busy . よろしくお願いします

• 「to be」が付いたらニュアンスの変化はあるの?

英語初級レベルの者です。 以下の英文「to be」が付くかつかないかで、微妙な意味やニュアンスが変わるのでしょうか? また。意味が同じだとするとどういった違いがあるのでしょうか? (口語的とか、文語的とか・・・)  He believes me to be active. He believes me active. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を教えてください

つづけてすいません。ペンパルからの文ですが、今回分りづらくて、質問させてもらいました。私がなんとなく理解したのは、今週末はBBQしないつもりということしか分りません。なんとなくですが、不満がかかれているようなきがしてならないのですが・・・ I am not probably going to go to my friend BBQ on Sunday because everyone is bringing there friends with them. So I think I will probably do nothing this weekend. I'm glad to see that you work!! Even though you work long hours, it's still great!!! I would ask you to call me sometimes so I could here how sweet your voice is! But I understand if you are to busy to call me also. Well, I have not much to do. ちなみにこの文の最後はTalk to you later sweet heart! soooo sweet I know you are!!!!!!です。少し長くなってしまいましたが分る方いましたらよろしくおねがいします。

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 英文を読んでいたら、以下のような文に行き当たり、困り果てております。 And besides, one look at Mama was enough to convince me that protests ,should I be foolish enough to voice them, would fall upon deaf ears. 教えていただきたいのですが、なぜ、I should be foolish・・・ではなく、,should I be foolish なのでしょうか? どなたか、お力を貸してはいただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い申し上げます。