回答No.3

あなたは私の人生に輝く希望の光をもたらし、私が困っているときに私を救ってくれた。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Today three years have passed since you departed for heaven. Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. Your music made me feel understood, and kept my life positive. A great hero who saved me, I miss you.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Today three years have passed since you departed for heaven. Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. You were the one who understood the most, who kept my life positive. A great hero who saved me, I’m lonely without you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Simone was extremely warm-hearted, kind and polite to me when I met her. Her kindness made a deep impression on me, which I still recall to this day. All the things that made me happy that day remain one of my best memories, which I will remember for the rest of my life.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I can’t believe it’s been 15 years! This record changed my life and made my dreams come true. I’m so filled with gratitude today for the people who have made my life the amazing ride it has been so far. Thank you Slash, Duff, Matt, and Dave, for taking me in, and around the world a few times! And of course our dearly departed Scott Weiland for trusting me, encouraging me, and always having my back.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. Your music made me feel understood, and kept my life positive.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You're the devil in me I brought in from the cold You said your body was young but your mind was very old You're coming on strong and I like the way The visions we had have faded away You're part of a life I've never had I'll tell you now it's just too bad

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

It was around this time five years ago that the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which was sadly the last of your life, was released. My happy memories of the release, which I had waited for so eagerly, come rushing back as if it had happened yesterday, and I miss you so much.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

“My life changed when I met him, but it was a slow kind of thing, it wasn’t like an overnight rich thing. He didn’t have a lot of friends in his life, it was very sad. That’s another alcoholic addict thing, he was very isolating, he liked to isolate. So he knew my brother, they were in rehab together, and that’s where I first met him. Then he was in rehab with my brother again two years later. It’s not that crazy statistically if you realize how many rehabs he had been to. So the second time he ended up in rehab with my brother, we were like family. That’s when he asked me to come work at the studio.” “He was just a nicer guy, he was more himself I think, more the real guy. I think he just slowly changed over time. Everyone changes over time, but he lost some of his warmth I think.”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Seriously if your still one of my friends and you still love Trump then please leave - the door is right over there just hit "unfriend" and save us all a bunch of hassle -