• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文について)

英文についての質問

Ice-Truckerの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

英語ネイティブレベルの者です。 きっとあなたがお客で、あなたはrideサービスを 提供する会社に問い合わせしたけど、 時間帯が合わないということでしょうか。 相手は「自分でUberを使ってrideしてください」って言っています。 そもそも、(アメリカなら)Uberでrideできるはずですから。 相手も、もっと直接的な表現で書けば、 わかりやすかったでしょうね。例えば、 Why not use Uber? Otherwise, call me at XXX. とかね。 もちろん、相手はビジネスをしていますから、上記のような 直接的な言い方はしませんけど。

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 かなり田舎でそもそもあまりUberが走っておらず、また朝の3時に出発ということもありUberが見つかるかどうか少し不安でした。 英文の意味が分からないふりをして「助けてくれたら助かる」と返信を送ったところ、その人が手配してくれることになりました。 現地の人なのでわたしよりも交通事情が詳しいはずなのに、ややこしい書き方をしますね笑 何はともあれ、なんとかなりそうでよかったです。 ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• メールを英文で書きました。見ていただけないでしょうか。

メールを送る際の文章を作ったのですが、おそらく意味は通じないですよね。 もしお時間がある時に英訳を見ていただけたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします!!! メールを送る時にPCと携帯の2つのメールアドレスに送ってもらえますか? 携帯は受信したらすぐ見ることができるけど、添付の写真は見れないから。 もし写真があったらPCで後で見ることができるでしょ。 早くメールが来ないかな。 When you mailing me Could you send me both maili address. PC and cell phone. PC is xxx@xxx cell phone is xxx@xxx Becase When I receive mail I can see soon. but I can't see pics. I can see pics at pc. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possiable.

• 英文を訳してください

EL I did not, could not forget you/the other day, you might know somehow just how terrified I am these days. Eternally my Paper Thief.

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

英文が目茶苦茶みたいで読めません。誰か翻訳をお願いします! Priority mail is 38 6 to 10 labor days to arrive you are getting over 100 discs 2 $ a disc if you send therhe money to my papal account I can ship it right away just send 25.00 I got the rest my papal account is the same one that you make the payment xxxxx@xxx.xxx ※相手のメールアドレスはxxxxx@xxx.xxxにしてあります。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 英文の訳をお願いします

外国の友人から、私と家族にプレゼントが届いたのでお礼のメールをしたら以下の文が返ってきました。XXXには差し出し人の名前が入ります。 どうしてもわからないのが It is just a small gift to touch you and your family positively and to say I like you " just a little " As I said sit tight enjoy the ride with XXX it is either hell or heaven not in the middle. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英文を訳してください

この英文を訳してください!! I am currently trying to learn Japanese but not making any progress :( I hope that we can exchange REAL letters so we can both make lots of progress but we can also keep in contact by email too! I shall email you my address after you reply :]

• すいませんが下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ネィティブが書いた英文ではないため少し読みづらいとは思いますが よろしくお願いします。ちなみに文中に出てくる「Yemen」は国名で「Sanaa」はその首都です。 文中で今年の三月からイエメンは治安が悪くて100ドルのお金を貸して欲しいと書いてあるのは 何となく判るのですが・・・。 ↓ I wish if the situation in Yemen to be good the youth revolution in March 2011 and the situation got worst and not safe for tourists and not safe even for me and my family l would like to inform you the life its heard in Sanaa this time and every things is getting expansive and many people the leave sanaa and some shops the closes l was look for job l can not find this time l just want to ask you if you can lend me 100$ and transfer it to me by western union l will be so glad if you can and if you can send it by my name mohmmed almarwiny and when l will have it and work l will send it to you if you can l really dont want to ask you but is very bad time now in Yemen and when l work l will transfer the money to you im sorry but l think you feel what l feel if you can pleas let me know if you can not its ok l just ask you because you are my friend

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。中国製で中国からの発送でしたが問題があったようです。すみませんが下記の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 You can pay after the shipment arrives in Japan. I just wanted you to receive the final packing list and invoice. Please accept my sincere apologies for not completing your order. Our quality control staff did not approve some styles and units and due to Chinese New Year some styles could not be finished and we did not accept late merchandise from factories. We will improve next time. I wish you the best!

• この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです I could understand and accept your down down down emotion. At the meantime, to be a good listener is reasonable as well, also encourage you, cheer you up. These are the things I can do from my side. However, the logic like " I'm down down down, I don't wanna do anything, I can hear nothing" is not an acceptable reason or excuse for me. It was not all your fault, I have also reflected on myself. The mistakes that I said yesterday, I don't know the other 20 years old young people's look like, what are they thinking and doing. But I was expected you could act as an adult. For now, it seems my expectations and requirements of you were too high, it is my fault. My apologies なんとなくはわかるのですが、意味を間違えたくないので教えて頂けたら幸いです

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の日本語を英文に訳してください。お願いします。 My facebook page is not private. It is public. Maybe you can send email or some kind of message to those fans who want to see it? You could also make it part of the video, yes. It doesn't matter how - I just want every fan to see it somehow.