• ベストアンサー

訳し方について

I think we were gonna send it into dog accounts on Instagram and Twitter to see if it will get posted on their accounts and go viral that way. このような文章があるのですが、 I think we were going to ~となっているということは「~するつもりだった」ということでしょうか? つまりツイッターなどのドッグアカウントに送信はまだしていない、ということでしょうか? こちらの日本語訳がわかる方教えて欲しいです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

> I think we were going to ~となっているということは「~するつもりだった」ということでしょうか? その通りですが、「~するつもりだった」は、「インスタグラムとツイターの犬に関連するアカウントに送信して、それがそれらに掲載されて、そうして拡散していくかどうか見てみるつもりだった」、と言うことでその後の全てを含みます。 なので、送信したかどうかには触れられていなくて、過去の”意思、目的”がそうだったと思う、と言うことを言っていると思います。 これを正確に日本語訳そうとしたら、文の前後関係も必要です。

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。I think we were going to ~となっているということは「~するつもりだった」ということでしょうか?  はい、そうです。 2。つまりツイッターなどのドッグアカウントに送信はまだしていない、ということでしょうか?  はい、そうも取れます。他には別のアカウントに送ったので炎上しなかった、とも取れます。

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”

• 日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’DeLeo brothers were interviewed on WJRR a few days ago. Robert DeLeo discussed STP's departure from Atlantic Records: “We were on Atlantic for 20 years, it was an honor. You think Atlantic Records, you think of Ahmet Ertegun, you think of all of the R&B they did, you think of the Stones, Zeppelin, and Yes. All these great bands and all this great legacy of what Atlantic entailed. It was an honor to be on that label. But I think as time has gone by, the music business is different now, I think there's more freedom to do what you really want to. What we want to do is get the music directly to the people to buy, that's really the intention here.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Basically it was the same thing all over again. In this situation it's like, I don't know what the terms of your own personal contract was, but I was unlawfully fired. We had specific rules in our contract on how it has to be done, and it wasn't followed.” On the problems in STP last year: “There were financial things we were dealing with, and I also felt on a creative level that we needed to take a break. I felt like we were playing the same set over and over and over. We were supposed to do a big big release of the box set for the 20th anniversary of Core and go on tour in the summer of 2012 and play Core in its entirety which is an idea we got from a couple other bands, namely Weezer. It was hugely successful, and for us to do that with Core, the offers we were getting were amazing, and they didn't want to do it. There was a lot of promotion that would have had to take place. So that didn't happen, so we ended up playing the greatest hits set, which was basically the same version of the set we had been playing since 2008 when we got back together.

• 和訳してください

I'm going to put one photo of me...here on twitter..I'm gonna change it again.(どんなlooksしてるのか相手に質問したら、こちらの返信きました) I'll look forward if I ask them to follow me. and we will see how to practice Spanish,don't worry.(相手にセレブでfollow返してくれる人も少ないけど居るよとSkypeの本格的Spain語lesson拒否したら、こちらのmessage届きました)

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean also discussed Chester Bennington joining STP, “I was on a European tour late at night, I turn on the TV and there's Linkin Park doing this massive festival and Chester's hitting it with a Stone Temple Pilots No. 4 shirt on. It really brought a smile to my face, it brought me back to home I could feel my heart again. The first time we met was at a turnstile waiting for our luggage, and I said I think I owe you this and I kissed him on the cheek. So we've kind of been friends ever since. I knew he really loved the band obviously. We did some touring tour on a Family Values tour in 1994 I think [it was 2001], we hit it off we spent a lot of time together. When the time came to think about a singer, we simply reached out to him.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』『Linkin Park』はバンド名、『Dean DeLeo』『Chester Bennington』『Nikki Sixx』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I felt like we were really dragging the brand through the mud, I did not want to end up like a classic rock band. Even though we were ‘classic’ we lasted where other bands had not. I wanted us to still be relevant, and to remain relevant you have to remain creatively relevant. To do that, you have to still make records. So I felt like we needed to take some time off and make a record. I was under the impression that was how everyone felt, because after having a few conversations with guys in the band, I felt we were all in that same place and same mode. Then nothing ever happened, we didn't get together and start working on music. So it goes on and on.”

• 和訳をお願いします! Right, gentlemen,

Right, gentlemen, we warned you this morning that things were gonna get harder. And yous obviously think that we’re too soft now and that, we’re just gonna let you go on for the next two weeks. 状況は自衛隊の訓練中、伍長が隊員に意地悪するといった流れです。これから隊員が楽しみにしている家族からの手紙を目の前で燃やしてしまうのですが、ここの部分の意味がわかりません… 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

一応考えた答えは1が(1)か(3),2が(2),3が(1)です。 わかる方がいたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 1 We were surprised at his ( ) to our proposal.  (1)willing to agree (2)willingness of his agreeing (3)willingness to agree (4)willingness in agreeing 2 The car isn't here today because Jane ( ) it. She generally uses the bus, but the drivers are on strike.  (1)uses (2)is using (3)used (4)was using 3 I could not bear to think of ( ) to that cruel woman.  (1)my dog being sold (2)my dog selling (3)my dog to sell (4)my dog's to be sold

文豪ゲーテの評価
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ドイツの文豪ゲーテの名作「ヴィルヘルム・マイスターの修業時代」を評価する
  • ゲーテの作品は冗長な部分もあるが、優れた古典的な要素も含まれている
  • ゲーテは詩人としては偉大な才能であり、小説家としても一流以上の才能を持っている
回答を見る