• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の添削お願いします)

〇〇の上場日と△△の証拠

cbm51901の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

(1) 〇〇 is yet to be listed despite it is now past the deadline you mentioned. What was the planned listing date that you said you heard from △△? (2) Please show evidence that △△ has already given approval for 〇〇 to be listed.

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします

次の2文なのですが、おかしいところがあれば添削してほしいです。 ・信じないと思うけど、日本は世界の中でも愛国心が最も少ない国です I think you can't believe that Japan is top of the world that doesn't has a patriotic in the world. ・その本は3部で構成されており、私は3冊目を呼んでいます The books are consists of three books. I am read the third one. ↑I read the third one.のほうがいいでしょうか?

• 添削お願いします3

価値があるから生きるのではない、生き抜くことに価値があるのだ。 You don't live in because of value,it has value that your natural term of life. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削して下さい。

次の英文を添削して下さい。 私たちはまだ送金の受領を確認しておりません。 あなたの友達は本当に香港に送金できるのですか? 私と長年知り合いの上場企業の社長が日本であなたと会いたがっています。 もしあなたが5月6日以降に日本に来るならばあなたは社長と東京で会えます。 もしあなたが5月8日より前に日本に来るならばあなたはその会社の子会社の社長と会えます。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We have not confirmed receipt of remittance last week, too. Can your friend really make a remittance to Hong Kong? The president of a listed company who has been aquainted with me for years wants to meet you in Japan. If you come to Japan after May 8th , you can meet him in Tokyo. If you come to Japan before May 8th , you can meet a president of a subsidiary of the company. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)A needle and thread (were) found in the kitchen yesterday. 2)"Whose things are these?" "They (owned by) my parents." 3)Let's go ahead and doit. Nothing (has gained) by just waiting. 4)It can't be (help). We'll just have to manage without her. 5)More than ten years have (passed) since Audrey Hepburn died. 6)You must go home before it (get) dark. 7)The typhoon has (done) great damage to the crops. 8)Do you know what has(became) of the singer? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。助けてください。

私の英文をどう思いますか? *キスをしたあと、あなたは何度も私に謝りましたね。 When you kissed me, you said to me sorry many times *とても悩んで罪悪感を感じるように見えました。 You looked very upset and had a feeling of guilt. *もちろん私もすごく驚いたし混乱しました。そしてどうしてそんなことをしたのか知りたいと思いました。 Of course, I was very surprised and confused. And I wanted to know why you did it. *あなたの気持ちを聞いて、私はあなたがそのことで罪悪感を感じなくてもいいと思いました。 After I heard your feelings I thought you shouldn't feel guilt anymore. *あなたがそのことで悩んでいるなら、楽にしてあげたいと思いました。 I wanted to you to help relieve the guilt. *だから私は手紙を書いたのですが、残念なことにあなたは私の手紙を誤解して、私があなたになぜそれを渡したのかも勘違いしたのです。 That's why I wrote that letter. But sadly, you completely mistook the meaning of the letter and misinterpreted why I gave it to you. *私はただもう罪悪感を感じなくていい、それを伝えたかっただけで、この先に進んでもいいのですよという意味合いなどどこにも書いてなかったんです。 I just wanted to say "don't feel guilt anymore. I didn't mean that I want to move on to furter step. *そしてキスのことはもう過去のこととして今までのような友達の関係でいられたらと思って書いただけなんです。 I wanted to tell you that I want to keep good friendship which we had before. *どうしてあなたが誤解したのか今でもわかりません。 I don't understand why you misunderstood my letter. 突然キスをしてごめんと謝り続ける人にもう気にしなくていいですよとお手紙を渡したらなんだかとても誤解されてしまいました。 その人に渡す手紙を今度は誤解されないように考えて書いています。 でも自信がなくてまた誤解されたらと不安です。私の英作文はあっているか添削してもらえますか。

• 英文の意味がわかりません・・。

At a deeper level, these same phenomena are explained by the principles that determined the selection of the grammar on the basis of the restricted and degenerate evidence available to the person who has acquired knowledge of the language, who has constructed for himself this particular grammar. チョムスキーが書いたものです。何時間も同じ作業(訳し)をしているので頭が回らなくなってきました。どうかお助けください。

• 英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。

英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。 ずいぶん前に、英会話の個人レッスンを受けていたアメリカ人の女性が、博士号を取得し大学で 数学の講義をしている旨の情報を得ました。なつかしく想いメールしてみようと思います。 日本人的な英作文ですが、よろしくご指導お願いいたします。 Dear □□, (Dr.□□ □□) My name is △△. In 1998 I was your private student in 地名, where you spent one year as ALT. (I hope you still remember me.) More than a decade has passed since you left Japan in order to return to College and receive a Ph.D. in mathematics. Sometimes, I was wondering how you were doing. Today, I happened to find your information from the web that you’ve become successful to lecture at University. I was really impressed by your accomplishment and I’m so happy. I remember vividly that you were an incredible English teacher (not math to me) and a highly intelligent person, let alone a beautiful woman. From faraway country, I wish you good health and continued success! Yours ever, △△ △△

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文を、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? I like the place where the sound of flowing water is heard, such as beach and river bank. Some years before in Kyoto, I walked in the moutain to a temple in the midnight. I remember that the sound of the river was getting smoother as I walked up. And the air got moist, which gave me more comfort. I want to go to that moutain again. I wish you also go there someday. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「私は水の音がする場所が好きです。浜辺とか川辺とか。 何年か前ですが、深夜に京都の山の中をお寺に向かって歩いた事があります。山を登っていくにつれて川のせせらぎが美しくなっていったのを覚えています。空気も水気を含んでいて気持ちがよかったです。 もう一度あの山を登りたいです。あなたもいつか行けたらいいですね。」 不自然に聞こえるところなどありましたら、直していただけると嬉しいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• この英文を訳してください。

この英文を訳してください。 励ましのメッセージのようなんですが、どことどこがどうつながっているのか、わけがわかりません・・・ just be positive. i guess a lot of people might not understand you but it is just a matter of time (with your effort ) that you can show everybody that you (and everyone else) has his/her own time and place and that we all can be great in our own little way...

• 英文添削をお願いします!

う~!うまく表現できないんです。こんなヘンテコな文章を書いて情けないです。 助力下さい!宜しくお願いします。 1、Massive power outages also hit New York July 13, 1977. I heard that many people gave birth to newborn after ten months. 1977年7月13日にもニューヨークで大停電があった。10ヶ月後、ニューヨーク市では例にない出産ラッシュになったそうです。 *特に「例にない出産ラッシュ」という言い方がわかりませんでした。 2、今年は冷夏ですね。私としては、過ごしやすくて助かるわ。仕事や学習の能率が上がる。 This year is cold summer in Japan. // It is cold summer this year in Japan. Thanks to the cold summer[Because of the cold summer] I can do my job and learning efficiently. でも、経済への悪影響がある. However it has an adverse impact upon the economy.// It has negative effects on the economy though. ビールの売上が減っているし、農作物に多大な被害を与える結果となるでしょう。 The sales of beer is decreasing and it is going to cause a lot of crop damage. 我が家の家庭菜園の野菜の成長も今年は遅い。 Vegetables grow slowly in my garden this year, too. *特に「過ごしやすくて助かる」という言い方がわかりませんでした。