不審な英文メールに対処する方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Yoyaginからのメールで、アドレスはno-reply@govoyagin.comです。日本人パスポート保持者はチケットを受け取ることができませんので、返金処理を行います。
  • Tokyo Disneylandのチケットを予約された方への自動メールです。日本人パスポート保持者の場合、チケットの受取ができないことをご注意ください。
  • Yoyagin ConciergeのEricからのメールです。日本人パスポート保持者の場合、返金手続きを行います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

不審な英文メールです

Yoyaginからのメールでアドレスはno-reply@govoyagin.com どう対処すればいいでしょうか。 Thank you for ordering Disney Maihama tickets. Please note this activity is only sold to foreign passport holders, if you are a Japanese citizen and have a Japanese passport, you will not be able to collect the ticket at Maihama station. Please let us know by 6 pm today, if you are a Japanese passport holder, we will process a full refund for your current order. Best regards Eric Voyagin Concierge Best, Eric クリックして返信 予約番号: 1044015 Tokyo Disneyland Tickets—Maihama Station Pickup ゲストダッシュボードから、この予約の体験の規約などの詳細をご確認いただけます。 オプション: Tokyo Disneyland 1-Day Ticket (Maihama Station Pickup) 日程: Tue, Aug 13, 2019 Adult: (x1) 7,500 JPY 計 7,500 JPY このメールは自動メールです。 こちらのメールにご返信頂いてもご返答致しかねますので予めご了承ください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • narashingo
  • ベストアンサー率74% (10167/13676)
回答No.2

Yoyaginからのメールでアドレスに「no-reply」とあり、 また、「このメールは自動メールです。こちらのメールにご返信頂いてもご返答致しかねますので予めご了承ください。 」と本文に注意書きしていますね。 しかし、「クリックして返信」という部分がリンクになっているのでしたら、まったく変です。 いずれにしても、 「今日の午後6時までにお知らせください。日本のパスポートをお持ちの場合、現在の注文の全額払い戻しを処理いたします。」とありますが、心当たりがないのでしたら、無視してください。

hetarousan
質問者

お礼

有難うございます

hetarousan
質問者

補足

有難うございます

その他の回答 (1)

• KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12475)
回答No.1

外国人用のディズニーランドの入場券購入しましたか? していないのならば間違いメールです。日本人はピックアップできないと書いてますから。

hetarousan
質問者

お礼

有難うございます

関連するQ&A

• 不審な英文のメールがきました

不審な英文のメールがきました。 1通目は、hedoutというタイトルでアドレスはreservations@headout.com Thanks, Msaaki! Your payment is confirmed. NOTE: This is not your final ticket and cannot be redeemed at the venue. Ticket instructions and other important information are mentioned below. You will receive your tickets in a separate email shortly. Please double check your spam folders just in case your tickets end up there. ORDER ID 5183562 EXPERIENCE Universal Studios JapanTM 1 Day E-Ticket - 1 Day Ticket Go to product GUEST DETAILS Msaaki Nagasawa 1 Adult WHEN 11-Aug-2019 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM WHERE ***** Get Directions Paid via Card ending with **** ********** Paid via Headout Credits ********** Use code HEADOUT10OFF to get 10% off your next adventure in Osaka. Unlock Now. Valid till Sunday. Important Information How to Redeem Your Ticket Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Display the voucher with a valid photo ID in front of the entrance of Universal Studios Japan. If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs. Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays. Validity Tickets are valid for 180 days starting from your chosen date. Know Before You Go Important Information This ticket is for non-Japanese passport holders only! The entry time is open to changes depending upon the situation as decided by USJ officials. Universal Studios Japan reserves the right to final decision on interpretation in case of any dispute. Entry is only allowed once within the indicated date and time. If possible, avoid visiting the park during weekends as the waiting time for attractions will be longer. Timings Universal Studios Japan is open daily from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM. Business hours may be changed without notice. Please check before visiting. Getting There By Train Universal Studios Japan is a 5-minute walk from Universal City Station on the JR Yumesaki Line. From Kansai Airport, take the JR Airport rapid to Nishikujo Station and transfer to the JR Yumesaki Line to Universal City Station. (75 minutes) By Bus Universal Studios Japan is connected to Kansai Airport (50 minutes) and Itami Airport (45 minutes) by bus. By Ferry A ferry named “Captain Line” connects Universal Studios Japan with the Osaka Aquarium. Inclusions Entry to Universal Studios Japan All rides and attractions Strict Cancellation Policy These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled. Ready for your next adventure? Use code HEADOUT10OFF to get 10% off your next adventure in Osaka. Take me there Need help with your reservation? Need help with your tickets? You can also chat with us or call us on one of these numbers. USA: +1 (347) 897-0100 | UK: +44 (20) ***** FR: +33 (1) 85 64 07 71 | ND: +31 (20) ***** Keep this confirmation in your pocket No more standing in tedious, long lines to get a good deal. No more hidden service charges. Download our app With (ハート) from Headout 311 W 43rd St, Suite 11-120, New York, NY 10036 *****.com | +1 (347) ***** 2通目もhedoutからでアドレスはreservations@headout.com Your reservation is CONFIRMED. Your tickets are attached with this email. Note: You can show these tickets on your phone. Universal Studios JapanTM 1 Day E-Ticket – 1 Day Ticket August 11, 2019 | 08:30 AM – 09:00 PM XXXX XXXX: 1 Adult Headout Ref No: ***** Where to go? ***** Local Partner Info JTR | Note: You can get in touch with the local partner for any local coordination or logistical questions. Get in touch with us You can chat with us or write us an email at <******.com>. Our local numbers are below. USA: +1 347 897 0100 | UK: +44 (20) ***** France/Rest of Europe: +33 (1) ***** | Netherlands: +31 (20) ***** Additional Info For more details on the experi どうすればい

• 不審なメール(2004/03/19)

差出人:Microsoft .NET Passport [PPMSVCMG@ PASSPORT.NET] タイトル:Reset the password for your Microsoft .NET Passport こんなメールが届いています。 文面 You asked Microsoft. .NET Passport to help you reset your password. Please follow the instructions in this message to complete the process. 以下、延々とパスワードの変更方法が書かれています。 疑問1.私は変更を頼んだことはありません。 疑問2.私はNET Passportを信頼できないで使っていません。 勿論、このメールの指図に従うことはありません。 ほかにこんなメールを受け取られた方はいらっしゃるでしょうか? その他、注意すべき点、ご意見など拝聴できればと思います。

• 海外からの予約確認メール

ホテルから空港までのシャトルを予約した時に届いたメールなのですが、 良く分からない文章がありました。英語が得意な方、和訳をお願いします。 Our 15-minute pick-up window means that the van will normally arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled pickup time. Please make sure that you are completely ready to go at the beginning of your scheduled pickup time window so that you will not keep other passengers waiting!

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールについて

派遣会社に勤めています。スタッフの派遣先企業へ去年7月分の入金督促をした所、下記の(1)英文メールの返信がきました。 解釈が合っているか、また返 信は(2)で大丈夫かご添削の程宜しくお願い致します(>_<) ※こちらでも諸々確認したく一旦保留にして返信だけしたい形です。 (1)We are checking on our end why this has not been paid as the money is on the Parchase Order - see below 100,200 JPY + 589,450 JPY = 689,650 JPY 解釈:これ(7月分)がなぜ支払われてないことになってるかこちらで確認しています。金額がPOに乗ってるのに。 下記の計算をみてください。 (2)Thank you for your email. I will confirm this too. and Please update me when you have more details.

• 英文の訳を教えてください

(1)Walk into a BUGER KING anywhere in the world ,and the answer will be the same. But different. (2)"If You Are Happy With Our Service, Please Tell A Friend... If You Are Not, Please Call ME'' (3)VOTE EARLY! If you are regislered to vote, you may cast your ballot BEFORE Election Day. (4)Resistance is futile. You are now under our control. Order the Hot Fudge Sundae. (4)の最後のSundaeのaeが違うかもしれません 間違っていたらすいません わかる方いらしたら回答おねがいします

• 下記の英文はなぜこのような語順なのでしょうか?

There are still a few tickets remaining for the painting class that Mr. Portman will be teaching on March 10. という英文がありますが、 これは元々は There are remaining a fer tickets still. という文章を倒置しているのでしょうか? それともremainingは現在分詞形容詞用法で、few ticketsを修飾して いますか?

• 英文サイトで数箇所意味がとおりません

識者の皆様宜しくお願い致します。 某のサイト英文を読んでいます。数箇所意味が通らない箇所があったので質問させて下さい。 『Can I purchase tickets in advance? Yes, you can reserve tickets by phone (1-866-Statue-4) and by the internet at www.statuereservations.com. Can I reserve a ticket for a particular boat? No, there are no reservations for our boats. Boarding is strictly on a first-come, first served basis. : Will my tickets expire? Ferry tickets are good for up to six months. However, timed reservation tickets for tours are good for the specified date and time only. Where can I obtain my reserved tickets? You can pick up these tickets at Will Call in Battery Park, NY or Liberty State Park, NJ. 』 ではparticular boatの意味がいまいち分かりません。timed reservation ticketsは「当日時限り」と出ていますので先にあるa particular boatは特定の船を予約できないという意味ではなくて「貸切船(chartered boat)」って意味なのでしょうか?

• どうすればいいのか分からない英文メール

最近毎日何通も英文メールが入ってきます。 差出人のメールアドレスは全て異なりますが、内容はほぼ同じようです。 プログラマーの募集のようなのですが、英文なので理解できません。 無視しているのですが、いつまでも続きそうなので困っています。 下記英文メールにどのような対応をすればいいのか教えてください。 Hi. Answer my messages right away. I've written to you several times. We offer you to become a representative of our firm in your city. If you are looking for a new job, email us right away. Don't miss your chance. We offer test period lasting for (20 days). After training period, you can either reject cooperation or sign a long-term treaty. Salary is from 16,000 Dollars per month + commission. In a year of our cooperation we guarantee that you will get 3.200.000 YEN per month. During preparatory period, you will earn no less than 1.200.000 YEN. If you are a smart and energetic person, write to me quickly. I will send a detailed description of our partnership and email further directions: (返信用アドレス)@yahoo.co.jp

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事で英語圏の支社から急ぎで2通メールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るのですが緊急で英語でした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1 Holidays are coming soon so I would like to pre-schedule the FB launch date for you. Have you set on a date? Further you delay we will not be able to assist you with a launch as we will get terribly busy so please set a date so we can begin with the preparation work now. Please advise 2 I am copying Joon who is in charge of our social marketing, he will work with you to increase your likes for the official FB launch. Please work with him as he will need translation of few posting that we will need to launch the FB 0000 page.