不審な英文メールでのユニバーサルスタジオジャパンのチケット予約について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 不審な英文メールでユニバーサルスタジオジャパンのチケット予約が確定しました。チケットは別のメールで送られてくる予定です。
  • チケットの引き換え方法や注意事項、有効期限などが記載されています。チケットは180日間有効です。
  • ハードトータルで次の冒険に使える10%オフのコードが付属しています。不明点はお問い合わせください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

不審な英文のメールがきました

不審な英文のメールがきました。 1通目は、hedoutというタイトルでアドレスはreservations@headout.com Thanks, Msaaki! Your payment is confirmed. NOTE: This is not your final ticket and cannot be redeemed at the venue. Ticket instructions and other important information are mentioned below. You will receive your tickets in a separate email shortly. Please double check your spam folders just in case your tickets end up there. ORDER ID 5183562 EXPERIENCE Universal Studios JapanTM 1 Day E-Ticket - 1 Day Ticket Go to product GUEST DETAILS Msaaki Nagasawa 1 Adult WHEN 11-Aug-2019 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM WHERE ***** Get Directions Paid via Card ending with **** ********** Paid via Headout Credits ********** Use code HEADOUT10OFF to get 10% off your next adventure in Osaka. Unlock Now. Valid till Sunday. Important Information How to Redeem Your Ticket Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Display the voucher with a valid photo ID in front of the entrance of Universal Studios Japan. If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs. Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays. Validity Tickets are valid for 180 days starting from your chosen date. Know Before You Go Important Information This ticket is for non-Japanese passport holders only! The entry time is open to changes depending upon the situation as decided by USJ officials. Universal Studios Japan reserves the right to final decision on interpretation in case of any dispute. Entry is only allowed once within the indicated date and time. If possible, avoid visiting the park during weekends as the waiting time for attractions will be longer. Timings Universal Studios Japan is open daily from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM. Business hours may be changed without notice. Please check before visiting. Getting There By Train Universal Studios Japan is a 5-minute walk from Universal City Station on the JR Yumesaki Line. From Kansai Airport, take the JR Airport rapid to Nishikujo Station and transfer to the JR Yumesaki Line to Universal City Station. (75 minutes) By Bus Universal Studios Japan is connected to Kansai Airport (50 minutes) and Itami Airport (45 minutes) by bus. By Ferry A ferry named “Captain Line” connects Universal Studios Japan with the Osaka Aquarium. Inclusions Entry to Universal Studios Japan All rides and attractions Strict Cancellation Policy These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled. Ready for your next adventure? Use code HEADOUT10OFF to get 10% off your next adventure in Osaka. Take me there Need help with your reservation? Need help with your tickets? You can also chat with us or call us on one of these numbers. USA: +1 (347) 897-0100 | UK: +44 (20) ***** FR: +33 (1) 85 64 07 71 | ND: +31 (20) ***** Keep this confirmation in your pocket No more standing in tedious, long lines to get a good deal. No more hidden service charges. Download our app With (ハート) from Headout 311 W 43rd St, Suite 11-120, New York, NY 10036 *****.com | +1 (347) ***** 2通目もhedoutからでアドレスはreservations@headout.com Your reservation is CONFIRMED. Your tickets are attached with this email. Note: You can show these tickets on your phone. Universal Studios JapanTM 1 Day E-Ticket – 1 Day Ticket August 11, 2019 | 08:30 AM – 09:00 PM XXXX XXXX: 1 Adult Headout Ref No: ***** Where to go? ***** Local Partner Info JTR | Note: You can get in touch with the local partner for any local coordination or logistical questions. Get in touch with us You can chat with us or write us an email at <******.com>. Our local numbers are below. USA: +1 347 897 0100 | UK: +44 (20) ***** France/Rest of Europe: +33 (1) ***** | Netherlands: +31 (20) ***** Additional Info For more details on the experi どうすればい

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

あなたは Msaaki Nagasawa と言う名前でしょうか? あなたのクレジットカード番号の下4桁は、下記で****になっているものに一致しているでしょうか? Paid via Card ending with **** もし、両方あっていてかつユニバーサルスタジオジャパンのチケット(外国人向け)を購入した覚えがなければ、誰かに個人情報を悪用されている可能性があります。まずはクレジットカード会社に確認を入れ、Headout.com またはその代理店と書かれているJTRへの支払いが発生しているか確認を入れた上で、一旦カードを止めた方が良いでしょうね。 もし、あなたが書かれている名前と違っていてクレカ番号の下4桁も違っていたとしたら、考えられるのは誰か(Msaaki Nagasawaと言う人)があなたのメアドと近いアドレスで、外国人向けのUSJのチケットをオンライン購入する時に入力ミスしたと言うことも考えられると思います。この場合は何もしなくて良いと思います。申し込んだNagasawaと言う人が困るだけで、自分で問い合わせをするでしょう。 headout.comもJTRも実在するビジネスで怪しい感じではないです。だからこれらの会社が本当に詐欺目的でメールを送ってきているとは考えられないですが、なりすましで文章中にあるリンクをクリックさせようとしている可能性はあるので、リンクには一切触れてはいけません。

hetarousan
質問者

お礼

有難うございます

hetarousan
質問者

補足

Paid via Card ending with ****に該当するクレジットカード番号の下4桁は見当たりません。 またよく見ると2通目にはPDFの添付ファイルがあり、USJの1ディ・スタジオ・パスのようです。

その他の回答 (1)

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

> Paid via Card ending with ****に該当するクレジットカード番号の下4桁は見当たりません。 あなたのカードの下4桁と異なると言うことですね? でも名前はあってる? だとすると誰かがあなたの名前とメアドでUSJのチケットを発注したと言うことになりますね。そう言う知り合いに心当たりがないとするとかなりあやしい。 >またよく見ると2通目にはPDFの添付ファイルがあり、USJの1ディ・スタジオ・パスのようです。 それは外国人専用パスで外国のパスポートを持っていないと使えないと質問の2通目に書いてあったもの。本当は添付をあけるべきじゃなかったと思いますが、あけちゃったんなら逆にUSJにそれを送って自分じゃないのであとはよろしく、とやっておけばチケットが本物であろうが偽物であろうが自分の手を放れると思います。ただ名前とメアドを使われているとしたら、メアドは面倒でも廃棄して知り合いや登録サービスの登録メアド変更を全部やら無いといけないかも。

hetarousan
質問者

お礼

有難うございます

関連するQ&A

• 不審な英文メールです

Yoyaginからのメールでアドレスはno-reply@govoyagin.com どう対処すればいいでしょうか。 Thank you for ordering Disney Maihama tickets. Please note this activity is only sold to foreign passport holders, if you are a Japanese citizen and have a Japanese passport, you will not be able to collect the ticket at Maihama station. Please let us know by 6 pm today, if you are a Japanese passport holder, we will process a full refund for your current order. Best regards Eric Voyagin Concierge Best, Eric クリックして返信 予約番号: 1044015 Tokyo Disneyland Tickets—Maihama Station Pickup ゲストダッシュボードから、この予約の体験の規約などの詳細をご確認いただけます。 オプション: Tokyo Disneyland 1-Day Ticket (Maihama Station Pickup) 日程: Tue, Aug 13, 2019 Adult: (x1) 7,500 JPY 計 7,500 JPY このメールは自動メールです。 こちらのメールにご返信頂いてもご返答致しかねますので予めご了承ください。

• こんなメールがきたのですが?

翻訳ソフトでみるとクレジット使用のような内容ですが無視してもよいものでしょうか、使用したことはないです。お教え下さい。 Thank you for using our new service "Buy flight ticket Online" on our website. Your account has been created: Your login: 当方のアドレスがはいっています。 Your password: PASS08R8 Your credit card has been charged for $930.82. We would like to remind you that whenever you order tickets on our website you get a discount of 10%! Attached to this message is the purchase Invoice and the flight ticket. To use your ticket, simply print it on a color printed, and you are set to take off for the journey! Kind regards, US Airways

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ホテルのピックアップサービスに付いてのメール内容です。 ↓宜しくお願いいたします。 your single room booking and pick up service from ika airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed. Do you have long stop over in abu dhabi city ?and can check your e-mail there ? if is ok for pick up from airport ? so please pay attention to some advices for your pick up : please wait infront of information office if you come out earlier , or driver delay , and keep my mobile phone no: 0098 - 912 - 436 1974 . if you call from iran , just dial : 0912- 436 1974 . please dont leave airport before calling me with some body else . the driver will keep a sign of your name in airport , and so you find him easily . what color of dressing you dress , do you have mobile phone no ? can you send me a sms if your flight has delay please . please don't take any driver who says i am from firouzeh hotel just see your name with him . so if i tell to driver to ask you money for transfer , please pay him . please let me know as soon as possible , please keep this phone no too: 0098 912 522 9592 , because most of time this is my driver cell phone and do my pick up service , so is better you call him at airport if you couldnot find him . the otherwise you call me , but in emergency case can call me any time . for exchange money just i give you some advices that , the rate for exchange in ika airport banks is much lower than exchange offices in city center , where is walking distance from hotel to there in ferdousi ave , for 1US$ in banks there offer you 12000 IRR , and in exchange offices :Around 19000 IRR .AND FOR Euro IN BANKS 16,000 IRR , AND IN EXCHANGE OFFICES 25000 IRR , and is ok if you won't pay my driver after arrival to hotel , can exchange later in noon and pay later or check out time to me . nice to hearing from you soon ,

• 空港からホテルへの送迎依頼の英文メールについて

明後日イスタンブールのホテルに泊まるため、空港からの送迎を依頼したいと思っています。 エクスペディアさんのサイトで宿泊予約をし、送迎依頼のテンプレートを送ってもらってメールをしました。 先ほどホテルの方から返信が来たのですが、それに対しどのように返していいかわからず悩んでいます。 どのような返信をすればいいのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 【ホテルの方へ送ったメール】 Dear Hotel Perula, I am writing in regards to arranging shuttle bus service. Please note the following information: Guest Name:*** Airport Name: (Ataturk Airport) Arrival Date & Time: (8/29/2012&PM7:40) Flight No.: (KOREAN AIR/*****) Check in: 8/29/2012 Check out: 8/30/2012 Expedia booking ID: *** Please send me a confirmation once you finish arranging shuttle bus service with details of pick up point, time and etc that is necessary to my email address:*** If you need any more information, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much for your assistance. Kind Regards, 【ホテルの方からきたメール】 Dear *** , Thank you very much for your e-mail, We would like to inform you that we have transportation service from the airport. We can arrange your transfer for 30.00 EUR ( 2 person ) from the Ataturk Airport. Please let us know your flight details if you would like to have transfer from the airport. Waiting your kind reply, Best regards,

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 下記の英文を教えてください。

We’ve a review call in yesterday night and talked about your AAA deal for AAA. Understand that you are still discussing with your partners about AAA. However, we would like to know that if the suggested guarantee is US$6 over 00 years (last offer is US$9 over 00 years), then can you accept this? To be honest, my company really want to support this project as we would like to get some good projects for AAA in USA market. Meanwhile, this is our company’s suggestion only. At last, this also need to be approved by licensor, AAA. Anyway, please help to advise your thought shortly. Thank you.

• 英文訳お願いします

iPhoneから送信 2014/04/03 9:45、Tapjoy Customer Service<mobilehelp@support.tapjoy.com> のメッセージ: Hello and thank you for reaching out to us! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can help, and it will be my pleasure to assist you. I am sorry to hear of the trouble you've experienced in taking offers and not receiving your virtual currency quickly. In order to get that resolved for you, I just need a little help from you. We will need one of the following information (some may not apply): 1a) If you made a purchase or signed up for a service, we will need your confirmation email, billing invoice, or welcome email. 1b) When making a purchase or signing up for a service, you provided an email address when registering for this offer. Please provide us with that e-mail address. 2) If taking an offer that requires you to call for information, please provide the number you called FROM (your mobile number) as well as the date/time of your call. 3) If the offer you attempted was to download and run an app, please provide us with a screenshot of the app running on your device. Once we have this, we'll be able to get you credited right away. Again, thank you for reaching out to Tapjoy Customer Service. We look forward to your response so we can resolve this for you. Regards, Edwin Scott Tapjoy Customer Support mobilehelp@tapjoy.com www.tapjoy.com Ticket Details Ticket ID: 7532123

• こんなメールがきました。英文

Dear Friend, An honest person is needed. My name is Dong Jeung Kim citizen of South Korea. A resident of London due to the present economic crises affecting foreign investors presently in UK. I decided to relocate to your country. I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation. I deal on crude oil, I decided to reach you through this medium because of the nature of this very business transaction. I have £36 759 000.00 British Pounds for investment purpose. I want you to receive this fund on my behalf and invest on a profitable business venture on an agreed terms. If you are interested I will offer you 35% of £36 759 000.00 British Pounds. please get back to me with the following details. A. Beneficiary name and mailing address, in order for me to prepare the document for transfer of the funds in your name. B. Direct Telephone. C. Age and occupation. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. The business transaction must be kept top secret for security reasons. Sincerely, Dong Jeung Kim Tel/fax +442 392 560 940 翻訳機でだいたいは調べましたので怪しいメールぽいのはわかっています。 ただ迷惑メールに振り分けられなかったため気になります。 細かく訳してもらえなくていいです。 どんな内容なのか、ざっと簡単で良いのでお願いします。

• この英文どこがおかしい?

Mr.Smith scared with death when the plane made an emergency landing at Kansai Airport shortly after its departure for Bangkok Historical writing is so dependent on the limits of human knowledge to achieve perfection When there was full moon, the dog in our neighborhood howled for most of the night Do you know there is a notice on the bulletin board informed us of the upcoming excursion to Lake Biwa Look at the sun for a long time without sunglasses may do unrecoverable damage to your eyes

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

雑貨屋さんのポスターを何枚か買ったあと、後日「2枚買ったら1枚無料」というサービスを知り、今からでも無料分のポスターを受けとることはできるかというお問い合わせに対して返ってきたメールです。 Thank you for your mail, We checked about your order and your package has been shipped, if you want to get the free print that you need to provide the LINK / URL to us for confirm your free print, but we have not receive your request before the shipping, hope you could understand that this is not our mistake, we have the remind of the Shop Policies, the attached image is the reference. Please don't worry about that we would like to help you to solve this issues, we could send the free prints with your new order, you purchase 7 prints totally, would you like to purchase 1 more prints to get 4 free prints? You could provide LINK / URL to us for confirm your free prints. Thank you and looking for your reply 英語の得意な方翻訳お願い致します。