• ベストアンサー

えいご

lived_in_room13の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

>毎年野菜が高くなっているのは伝わったでしょうか。 伝わらなかったと思います。 >アタッチッドの文章はそれはどこの支点ですか?とは何でしょうか。 branchは。「支店」という意味の他に「枝」という意味もあります。 七夕の時に、短冊に願いを書いて笹に吊したかどうかと言う質問でしょう。 I read about the holidays Tanabata. Did you write your wish? Attached it to the nearest branch. (日本の)祝日、七夕について読みました。 (短冊に)願いは書きましたか? 近くの枝に吊るしましたか?

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

お礼

なるほど!枝ですか!ありがとうございます。たすかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• よろしくお願いします

What was the moment when you realized you were worth more than you were allowing yourself to believe? Was it a moment? Or was it a gradual swelling? What actions did you take that helped you grow into this sense of worth? I’m asking because I can feel in my heart a stirring of this worth, and I see it eking out in bits of my life,https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/ask-polly-how-do-i-start-believing-in-my-worth.html a stirring of this worthと I see it eking out in bits of my lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 pleasure

①It was a pleasure to meet you. お会いできて嬉しいです。 I take pleasure in reading books. ② 私は本を読むことを楽しんでいます。 このpleasureていう名詞は、①はa がありますが、②は冠詞がないんですけどなんでですか? あと②のtakeてどいう意味ですか?なんでinがあるんですか?

• 英語の和訳教えてください。お願いします。

Will you send me a picture of you of you so I can put it in my contact list? 意味をおしえてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。。。 since i meet you, i allways feel joy in my heart, i think something good entered my heart to come and stay, お願いします<m(__)m>

• XJAPAN Endless Rain 英語 読み

XJAPANのEndless Rainをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい I'm walking in the rain 行くあてもなく 傷ついた身体濡らし 絡みつく凍りのざわめき 殺し続けて 彷徨 いつまでも Until I can get your love 眠りは麻薬 途方にくれた 心を静かに溶かす 舞上がる 愛を踊らせて ふるえる身体を記憶の薔薇につつむ I keep my love for you to myself Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by As I try to hold you, you are vanishing before me You're just an illusion When I'm awaken, my tears have dried in the sand of sleep I'm a rose blooming in the desert It's a dream, I'm in love with you まどろみ抱きしめて Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness I awake from a dream I can't find my way without you The dream is over 声にならない 言葉を繰り返しても 高すぎる 灰色の壁は 過ぎ去った日の思いを夢に写す Until I can forget your love Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness Endless rain, let me stay Evermore in your heart Let my heart takes in your tears, Take in your memories Endless rain, fall on my heart, 心の傷に Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

翻訳機だと変になってわかりませんでした(>_<) Yess (heart)(heart)(heart) But I want it to take a long time like over 30 minutes And I dare you to do 2 things while you sit on my face. 1 I dare you to take a picture of yourself while you are sitting on my face, make sure no one can see me in the picture and use it as a profile picture. 2 I dare you to talk to someone on the phone while you are sitting on me はどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の間違いを直してほしいです。

英語の間違いを直してほしいです。 ホームステイで3ヶ月お世話になったおばさんへのお礼の手紙です。 宜しくお願いいたします。 How are you? I am fine. Japan is cold. I want to say Thank you very much for all you have done for me. Thanks to you, my life in England were very happy. Not only English but also I learned life from you. お元気ですか。 私は元気です。日本は寒いですよ。 あなたがしてくれたこと、全てにありがとうと言いたいです。 あなたのおかげで、大好きなイギリスでの留学生活が楽しいものとなりました。 英語だけじゃなく、人生も学んだ気がします。 とても強くなりました。 When I finished my school, you took me out to a concert, wWhen I was sad, you took me out to museum or meal or movie. Thank you for your advice about my heart broken. But I got over lost love. 学校が終わったとき、コンサートに連れて行ったくれたり、 悲しいとき、美術館や食事や映画に連れ出してくれたり。 失恋したときも話を聞いてくれてありがとう。 もう立ち直りました。 I am deeply grateful to God for guiding me to meet you. Everything of life in England is my precious experience of my life. 私はあなたに出会わせてくれた事に、深く神様に感謝しています。 イギリスでの生活は、私の人生の大事な思い出です。 Thank you for your gift for my family. They were all glad and enjoyed it. My mother sends you her best regards. そして私の家族へのお土産をありがとう。 みんなとっても喜んで楽しく頂きました。 私の母が宜しくとのことでした。 娘を大事にしてくれてありがとうとのことでした。 See you in England and I will send you a letter sometimes. Please take care of yourself. またイギリスで会いましょう。そして時々メールも送ります。 どうぞお体に気をつけてください。

• 洋楽の歌詞の英訳

自分の好きな曲なのですが、どういう意味なのかさっぱりです… こちらで英訳お願いしてもよろしでしょうか? 自分で訳しようと思っても、基本的な構造から離れている為にさっぱりです。 どなたかお分かりになる方、よろしくお願いします。 My heart's not lonely or broken Is not of ice or of gold Nor has my heart ever spoken To me when a love has grown cold I felt not the faintest flutter When you brushed my cheek as you passed Nor will I willingly clutter My life with these things that don't last Be still my heart My heart be still If our eyes should meet then so-be-it No need to trouble a heart that's hidden Where no-one can free it Only to tear it apart

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

1.1分以上、僕に後ろから押さえつけられた石井は   タップしたが僕は無視した。 Mr. Ishi was made suppled by me, but i ignored him. 1.I pledged to meet to you at least once in a month.  1か月に最低1回、あなたに会う約束をした ↑この中の、to meet to you で、youの前のto は必要でしょうか? それとも、 I pledged to meet you at least once in a month. が正解でしょうか?