• ベストアンサー

英語 この英文の意味を教えて下さい

以下の英文の訳が曖昧なので得意な方お願いします。 ・more homogeneous product with a smaller range of grain sizes; thin layers can be formed for microcapacitors. ・sol-gel because the gel can be sliced thinly; CVD methods.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

#2さんのおっしゃる通り、ぶつ切りじゃあ、正確には訳せませんね。 しかし、私ならこう解釈します。 >more homogeneous product with a smaller range of grain sizes; thin layers can be formed for microcapacitors. 細かい粒子による、より均一な組成が可能になる。 マイクロコンデンサ用の薄膜が形成可能である。 >sol-gel because the gel can be sliced thinly; CVD methods. ソルゲル法、薄くスライスが可能なため。または、CVD法。

0612abc
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。非常に助かりました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

「文」(尾頭つき)ではありません。「切り身」なので,正確に訳せません。横着しないで,ピリオドとピリオドの間を引用してね。 より微細な粒子から構成される,より均質な製品。(何重にもなった?)薄い粒子層を,ミクロの荷電層として形成できる。 ゾルーゲル法 (つながり不明) そのゲルは薄くはぎとることができるので。これをChemical Vapor Deposition法という。

0612abc
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12082)
回答No.1

>・more homogeneous product with a smaller range of grain sizes; thin layers can be formed for microcapacitors. ⇒「(従来より)狭い範囲の粒度を有する、より均質な製品(である)。マイクロキャパシタ(微小蓄電器)用に薄い層を形成することができる。」 >・sol-gel because the gel can be sliced thinly; CVD methods. ⇒「そのゲル状物質はCVD法によって薄くスライスすることができる(ので)ゾル‐ゲル(膠質溶液)である。」

0612abc
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。非常に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールを日本語に訳していただきたいです。

届いた英文メールを通訳サイトで変換した時に、何を言っているのかいまいち分からなかったので 日本語の文章への通訳をお願いしたいです。>< 訳してくださる方、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 以下が文章です。 There is a few things our manufacturer suggested, and hope we can adjust with the bottle design. 1) we would like to eliminate the Japanese (Katakana) on the bottle. 2) the english letter needs to be solid colour, can not be an outline. Because our manufacturer said the lines too thin can not be printed. 3) we would like to change the letters to gold colour. Because our manufacterer said if all the same colour, then it can be one print and easier to control. Can you please make these adjustment for us? Can you please let us know the font name you used on the logo? Because my colleague wants to add something to the logo. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Besides the mineral above, whole-grain foods have a higher amount of fiber than refined grain foods. These foods that contain a lot of fiber take longer to digest, which keeps you feeling full longer. Additionally, the dietary fiber in whole-grain foods protects you against high blood cholesterol.It may also reduce our risk of certain types of cancer. Next let's look at Table 1 from another view.Rice and bread can be compared.There is quite a difference in the calorie count between rice and bread.A calorie is the main unit of energy that food will produce.Bread has more calories than rice.Carbohydrates provide our body with heat and energy.It is contained more in bread. Fat plays a vital role in maintaining healthy skin and hair, and body temperature.However, some kinds of fat are not good because they raise our cholesterol level and increase our risk of heart disease.

• 以下の英文の構造について質問です。

以下の英文の構造について質問です。 分からないところが多く、質問が多くなってしまいすみません。 また、上手く訳せなかったため 全訳もしていただけるとありがたいです。 もし意訳の文章の方が分かりやすいようでしたら 意訳と直訳どちらも教えて頂きたいです。 1.People will not read the classics because they have got it into their heads that they are dull. *becauseの接続詞は副詞節となりread修飾でしょうか?  またこの節はどこまででしょうか? *that they are dullのthatを接続詞でよいのでしょうか?  またこの節は何節でどこ修飾になっているのか分かりません。 *itは何を指しているのでしょうか? 2.They have formed this impression,Ithink,because they have been forced them in schools and colleges,and the reading prescribed by scholastic authorities is not as often as it should be chosen be chosen to persuade the young that great literature is good to read. *is not as ~のisは自動詞ですが、補語はありますか? *このbecauseは接続詞で副詞節となりますが、節はどこまででしょうか? *to readは形容詞用法でしょうか? *because以降が全く訳せません…。 *the readingとprescribedは分詞でしょうか? 3.It is natural enough that,when they arrived at maturity,many persons should suppose that there is little in the great works of the past that can help them to deal with the anxious and harassing present. *このit is thatは仮主語と真主語構文でしょうか? *that there is~は接続詞で、that can help~は関係代名詞でしょうか? *to dealは形容詞用法でしょうか? *harassingは現在分詞でしょうか? 4.But a work becomes a classic only because succeeding generations of people,ordinary readers like you and me,have found pleasure in reading it. *succeedingは動名詞でしょうか? *readingは動名詞でしょうか? *最後のitは何をさしているのでしょうか? 長くなってしまいすみません。 よろしければご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語 英文の意味

(E)にin space が入るのですが、Andから(E)まで意味がわかりません。教えてください🙇‍♀️

• 英語 この英文の意味を教えて下さい

以下の英文の意味がいまいち合っているか微妙なので確認お願いします。 ・Those sound interesting. 面白そうだ。 ・That's music to my ears. それは私にとっていいことだ。 ちょっと迷ったのが、Those sound interesting.のThoseは訳したほうがいいんでしょうか?That'sも同様です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語 この英文の意味を教えて下さい

英語のレポートで、高校生活について2つトピックを考えて書け、という課題なんですが、注意のところに、 Stay on one topic before you move to the other topic. ということが書かれていたのですが、この英文の意味がいまいち分かりません。分かるかた教えて下さい。お願いいたします。

• 英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。)

英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。) 今学生をしているのですが400ページほどある英語の専門書を読み始めたのですがこの部分の訳がどうしてもしっくりこないのですが分かる方いませんでしょうか?? 英語が大変苦手なので自分の訳に自信がなく困っています。 先生が海外に勉強に行っているので聞けず大変困っています。もし分かる方がいらしたら宜しくお願いします。 1.6. Mobility of Adsorbed Molecules The translational movement of adsorbed molecules is governed by the amplitude of the oscillations of Li(z) across the surface and by the available thermal energy. If the variations in Li(z) are much smaller than the mean thermal, kT, the energy barriers between adsorption sites are small enough to be overcome easily at the operational temperature: the adsorbed molecules therefore retain two translational degrees of freedom and can be regarded as mobile. On the other hand, if the energy barriers are much larger than kT, the adsorbed molecules are said to be localized since they spend most of their time on particular surface sites. In the hypothetical case of a perfectly homogeneous surface, there is no variation of Li(z) in the xy plane - see Figure 1.4a. It is more realistic to picture a uniform surface, which gives rise to energy wells of the same depth. Now, the potential energy profiles corresponding to mobile and localized adsorption are shown respectively in Figures 1.4b and 1.4c. In the former case, there is a random distribution of adsorbed molecules across the surface; whereas in the latter case, the location of the adsorbed molecules is governed by the surface structure of the adsorbent. Localization does not prevent the adsorbed molecules from 'hopping' from one site to another (unlike the situation in immobile chemisorption), but it is not compatible with the state of a close-packed completed monolayer.

• 至急英語の訳を教えてください!!

テスト勉強に必要な英語の訳がわかりません。 長文で量が多いですが、ご協力お願いします。 *plastic Plastics are produced from a variety of raw materials: wood, coal, petroleum, plants,vegetable juices, and proteins. In some respects, they are superior to comparable natural products because they are produced under scientifically controlled conditions and can be given specific properties not found in nature. *telescope The telescope had two major effects on astronomical observations: First, it allowed astronomers to see celestial objects with greater magnification. Second, it improved light-gathering power so that astronomers could see faint objects. In other word, astronomers using a telescope could see objects that are too small to be seen with the naked eye. *refrigerator In a refrigerator, the refrigerant, which is under low pressure, is evaporated in the evaporator. The latter is a coiled pipe mounted in the freezer compartment. The evaporation leads to a drop in temperature in the freezer compartment. A small compressor draws away the vapor, compresses it, and passes it to a condenser, where heat is given off. *black hole Any light emitted from the surface of the star is dragged back by the star's gravitational attraction before it can get very far. Many stars cannot be seen because the light from them does not reach us, and such objects are what we now call black holes. *airline Many airline routes have stages of less than one thousand, five hundred kilometers and smaller jet airliners have been designed specifically for such "short-haul" operations. These aircraft are nearly as fast as the larger jet airliners, but carry only about eighty passengers. The engines are sometimes located beneath a high tail plane. This reduces noise in the passenger cabin. Short-haul airliners should be able to take off from relatively short runways and to permit rapid turn around(i.e. servicing, refueling and exchange of passengers between flights.)

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

体の特徴が書いてあります。 翻訳をしていただけたら助かります。 He is of mean stature, meager, Lank, lean dyspeptic looking; Stoop shouldered and tall in height, but pallid awkward and weakly. The body is thin and ill formed and clumsy. He has an insignificant way of moving, as though he has not great confidence or like one who wishes to remain anonymous and have no attention focused on himself. There is nothing bold or strident about his movements. They are more contained, even a bit fretful and timid. His face I have described in detail in the previous reading. His neck is thin and slightly scrawny with visible columns and muscular cords at the side of it and pale like marble, and the Adams apple is a visible protruding curve in the neck shape, the skin poorly pasty colored and dingy. The neck is more fleshy and rounded out under the throat and parotid area., more hollowed and boney and sunken in above the clavicle bones. He has broad shoulders, like a great balanced yolk, but he doesn’t carry them erect, not a stooping or cringing gait, if one shoulder goes down the other goes up like a yoke or balance across them, but slightly stoop shouldered,, not as proud and erect and smart as he could be. These peculiarities of gait can make him look a little languid and a little less poised or ungraceful and ungainly but soft in step. The body is not cold to the touch by he always has a chilly look about him.

• 英文和訳お願いします><

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< とても困ってます。助けてください; Gambling on a smaller wedding dressーLisa Shumpert has six months to lose three sizes and 40 Ibs. 1. Meet Lisa: Lisa Shumpert is the tallest and the heaviest of all the "Dateline Diet Challenge" brides at 5 feet 9 inches and 308 Ibs. "I am not walking down the aisle looking like a balloon," She says. "Right now I'm the biggest person in my bridal party. I want the attention to be on me because it's my wedding and not because, 'Wow, she's huge.'" Shumpert has battled being overweight all her life. She's tried dieting before but has never been able to keep the weight off. And obesity runs in her family——her father was obese and died of a heart attack when she was 7 years old. 2. But at the age of 29, Shumpert has a lot going for her. She's a successful accounrant and says she gets lots of support from her mother and two sisters. Shopping for a dress wasn't easygoing. "The largest size of The dress I chose still didn't fit me. So it was like, 'Okay, Lisa this is it.' No one wants to not fit their wedding dress." As any bride knows, one of the first decisions is picking a dress which is usually orderd months in advance. So Shumpert is talking a big gamble by ordering a gown three sizes too small for her. To meet her goal, she chooses the appropriately-named "Wedding Dress Diet" by Robyn Flipse and Jacqueline Shannon. Shumpet wants to lose 40 Ibs. by her wedding day. She literally can't afford to fail. 3. Month 1: Shumpert realizes that at this point there is no "Plan B." "If I don't reach my goal, I can't fit in my dress, and my dress would have been bought, " she says. "I've never had a waist, and I would just like to see a waist at some point in my lifetime." To lose weight, Shumpert starts working out with a personal trainer at The Training Loft. She is getting help revamping her eating habits from Flipse, a nutritionist. The "Wedding Dress Diet" emphasizes counting calories. She's limited to 2,200 calories a day — 1,000 less than what she consumes now. And if getting started on a diet wasn't hard enough Shumpert also has plenty of wedding worries, including her guest list: just "My reception hall only holds 175 people. And when I did my guest list just for my family and friends, I had about 169. So that doesn't leave Josh with many people."