• 締切済み

1.頭が悪く飽きっぽく面倒くさがりで日本語が下手な

1.頭が悪く飽きっぽく面倒くさがりで日本語が下手な人の利点とは? 2.みなさんはこの様な知り合いがいた場合その人をどう様に思いますか? 人間関係カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 1.What are the benefits of people who are stupid and bored and bothersome and Japanese is not good? 2.How do you feel when you have this kind of acquaintance? Human Relations Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

みんなの回答

• pipipi911
  • ベストアンサー率22% (1029/4601)
回答No.2

日本には 「馬鹿と鋏(=ハサミ)は使いよう」 という諺があります。 おバカな人でも、 捻くれた人でも、 使い道が有ります。 CiaoCiao.

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

noname#242403
noname#242403
回答No.1

外人には沢山いそうですね。 利点も多種多様でしょう。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 飽きっぽくめんどくさがりの利点欠点とは?

飽きっぽくめんどくさがりの利点欠点とは? 心理カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 The advantages and disadvantages of boredom and inconvenience Psychological category of yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 日本人の大多数は家計簿もつけず、経営者はほとんどが

日本人の大多数は家計簿もつけず、経営者はほとんどがどんぶり勘定とは本当なのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 The vast majority of Japanese can not afford household account books, and most of the managers are true db accounting? Social Category All of you The more you answered We'll be expecting you.

• 馬鹿の利点は誰からも愛されて多くの人からコミュニケ

馬鹿の利点は誰からも愛されて多くの人からコミュニケーションを取ってもらえ困った時に助けてもらえることなのだろうか? 心理カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Is the benefit of being an idiot to be loved by anyone? Psychological category of yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 1.インターネットの欠点はほとんどが二次三次情報で

1.インターネットの欠点はほとんどが二次三次情報で一次情報が少ないことでは? 2.皆さんにとって一次情報、2次3次情報とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 1. The disadvantage of the Internet is that most of it is secondary and tertiary information with less primary information? 2. What is primary information, secondary and tertiary information for you? Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

In short, they feel that these are the sort of questions that only a census taker or application for ms for credit cards should ask. They feel this kind of information is private and should only be divulged voluntarily by the person himself or herself. Asking too many questions about a mutual acquaintance is also frowned upon. 日本語訳 要するに彼らは、これらはもっぱら国勢調査員やクレジットカードの申請書が尋ねるような種類の質問であると感じています。彼らは、この種の情報は私的なものなので、その気がある場合のみその人自身が自発的に開示するべきであると感じています。共通の知り合いについてあまり多くの質問をする(尋ねすぎる)ことにも難色を示します。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

どなたか翻訳していただければ助かります。 宜しくお願いします。 All the stars and planets are named after mythic gods and goddesses. Venus was the goddess of love and so her place in the heavens at birth is important. At the time when you were born Venus was in Aries, a fiery sign. This shows that the relationship will have a burning intensity. When you love someone you throw yourself totally into the relationship and allow yourself to be consumed by it all. Insecure and afraid that you’ll loose the other person, it seems as though for a time you will totally under his power, lost to love, and will do anything for him, until the fire burns out. For often people with Venus in Aries have powerful passionate relationships that don't always last, or stand the test of time. Relationships that take so much of you, that you are left lonely and rather desperate to recapture the delicious intense magical feel of it all, feeling that nothing can replace the love you felt. You sometimes have secret or mental love attachments. You are idealistic, and changeable, but are frequently unhappy with the realities and rejections faced in love. You are attractive to the opposite sex but while you will have loads of chances, only the odd one will appeal and really stir your desire. Thus relationships and establishing a important one are essential in your life.

• 日本のひきこもり、ニートの就労支援を自治体に義務付

日本のひきこもり、ニートの就労支援を自治体に義務付けは果たして成功するのだろうか? ニュースカテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://www.sankei.com/smp/life/news/171212/lif1712120001-s1.html Will municipalities obligate municipalities to succeed in hiring Japanese and NEET work? News Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you. https://www.sankei.com/smp/life/news/171212/lif1712120001-s1.html

• 批判を無視すると独りよがりになるのだろうか?

批判を無視すると独りよがりになるのだろうか? 皆さんは批判を無視する人をどの様に思われますか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 If ignoring criticism, would it be alone? What do you think of people who ignore criticism? Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 他人に貶められ馬鹿にされ蔑まれた場合の自己評価(エ

他人に貶められ馬鹿にされ蔑まれた場合の自己評価(エフカシィー)と自信・自尊心(セルフェスティーム)の上げ方とは? 罵詈雑言に対しての心理的な対処の仕方とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 What is the way to raise self-evaluation (Efcatie) and confidence / self-esteem (cell festival) in case of being defamed and stupid by others? What is the way of dealing psychologically against abusive words? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.