• ベストアンサー

【英語】これはどういう意味ですか?

If we ever did break up I would never bother with a relationship again. Because nothing would be better. とはどういう意味ですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

仮にもしあなたと私が別れたなら、私はもう二度と誰かと関係を持つことはないだろう。何故なら今の(私たちの)関係を上回るものはないだろうから。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

こういう読みもないではないと思います。  もし私たちが別れることになっても、また誰かと私が付き合うことは決してないでしょう。その理由は、何にも関わりのない方が、あるよりましだから、

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について教えてください!

(このとき、なぜwouldを使うのか、あとなぜeverが必要なのか教えてください) would you ever meet me if you came to England? :)   (wishの意味を教えてください) I wish I could live there :P  (このIt would beの意味と使い方を教えてください)it would be amazing because Japan has people like you that are amazing.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

He knew I wasnt happy, but he was sure I would give him another chance. But there is no way I would ever start a relationship with him again.. Its over.

• 意味が分からない

we should always move forward. we should never look back. この英語の意味って、 私たちは常に前を向くべきだ。振り返ってはいけない。 よいう意味でしょうか? それから、 if we all had less money we would be much happier. の意味が分かりません

• 英訳、英語について教えて下さい

1) I think because I am a guy its more sexual though lol 恋愛についての悩みを話していて、「一般的に人がどう思うのかはわからないけどあなたの気持ちはわかるよ」、みたいな文に続く文なのですが、わかるようでわかりません。。(ちなみに私は女性です。。) 2) when you first start dating someone 「付き合い始めの時」、で良いですか? 3) I will never experience that excitement of a new again. excitement of a newがよくわかりません。 4) I hope ○〇 wouldn’t be mad if you had lunch with △△! wouldがよくわかんないです。。文の意味はわかります。will(won't be mad if you have…)では間違いなんでしょうか? 他にも例えば、it would be (nice)とit will be (nice)ではどのように違うのでしょうか? たくさんあって申し訳ありませんが、回答を頂ければ幸いです。

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

英語がわかるかた至急回答お願いいたしますm(__)m 『うん、そうだよね。 ただ来年会ったときに、(話してることと言葉が)あなたもわからないし私もわからないだったらって 不安だっただけなんだ。 忙しいのにごめんね。』と言いたいのですが、 Yeah. Because of language barrier, I was just worried if we won't be able to understand what we say when we see next year. Sorry to bother you.←で伝わりますか?

• 英語

1“( ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” アIs it イWas it ウWould it be エWill it be 2 “Did your brother really lose the new pen you gave him?” “Yes,he did. I wish ( ) to take better care of his things.” アhe'd learn イhe'll have learned ウhe's learned エhe's learning 3If ( ) I could concentrate on my study! アever イany ウonly エbetter 4I was very tired. Otherwise, I ( ) to the party with you last night. アhad gone イwent ウwould go エwould have gone 5If I hadn't bought a computer last year, I ( ) using my old typewriter. アwould still be イwouldn't be ウwouldn't have been エweren't 6But for your advice, I able to graduate from college last year. アwas never to イhad been never ウwould never been エwould never had been 7“What did you think of last night's game?” “The team played well, but they ( ) better in the first twenty minutes.” アcould've done イdidn't do ウhadn't done エmust've done 8“I saw Mr.Suzuki at Shinjuku Station this morning.” “You ( ) have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii.” アcouldn't イdidn't ウmight エshould 9I know I look tired. ( ) if you had this house, a husband, and three children to look after. アYou were so イYou will so ウSo would you エSo you are 10A Japanese ( ) in a different way. アhad reacted イwill have reacted ウwill react エwould have reacted 以上になります。仮定法の時制で迷いました。

• 英語がただしいかどうか。

Second, I would like to talk about I was read a book. Books teach us important things. I have learned important things by read a book. A book teaches me it is important to catch luck. Many people don’t catch luck. But if you would catch luck, you could be success. I think that we don’t catch luck and hard work, we couldn’t be success. ↑(私は、一生懸命働いても運を掴まなければ、成功することができない、と思う。) So I disagree with, “when people succeed it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with succeed.” もし、おかしい文などあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語】添削お願いします 無人島

テーマは無人島に着いたらどうするかです。 設定としては自分以外にも何人か漂流者がいるそうです。 If I were flushed out to an inhabitable island, I would firstly suggest the other survivors that we search for foods which enable us to live at least three days. If it were not for foods, we can do nothing. Also, if not, it would be a matter of time to die. Only with foods, we could have margin to think what to do next. Second, I would suggest that we examine whether it is safe around us. If it were proved to be dangerous, for example, there are violent animals, we would try to protect us. By contrast, if it were proved to be safe around us, we could wait for help with relieved. 文法、時制、構成などについてチェックお願いしますm(__)m

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 英語問題

続きです もし彼が家にいれば、自分で電話に出るだろう。きっと家にいないんだ Tom ( )( ) the phone himself if he ( ) at hone.I'm (s ) he is out. 俊平が私達と一緒にここにいたら、ずっと楽しいのにね。あいつ風邪がひどくて家で寝てなきゃいけないんだ。かわいそうに! If Shumpei ( ) here ( ) us,we would be ( )( ).He ( ) to stay in bdd at home,because he ( ) a ( ) cold.What a (p )! 下の2つは穴埋めと翻訳をお願いします What ( ) you say if you ( ) with alien? ←(If you met with an alien,I would say~) What ( ) Mary do if she ( ) the news? ←(If Mary heard the news,she would~.)

水の温度、なぜぴったり?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 水が0℃で氷になり、100℃で沸騰する理由について考えてみましょう。
  • 水の特性により、人間の生活にとって便利な温度帯が0℃と100℃に設定されている可能性もあります。
  • 大昔の人々が水の性質を観察し、氷になる温度を0℃、沸騰する温度を100℃と定めた可能性も考えられます。
回答を見る