But I probably really shouldn't fuck you 真面目な質問です。よろしくお願いいたします。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

しかし私は、おそらく実際にあなたと、性交すべきではない。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英会話を日本語に訳してください

Awe thank you! I have seen ○○ today but once I do I will let him know that you are interested よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 日本語に訳して下さい!!

no, but I think it was unfair to me not to say anything^^' no? so you can have less thoughts today.... ...although, I still think I didn't deserve the silence ^^' because writing and knowing you read....but not getting an answer, like yesterday (still today here) is really painful.

• 日本語訳にして下さい。

I can't believe this but I've fallen in love with you for such a short time. I really love you お願いします:(

• 下記の英会話を日本語に訳してください。

下記の英会話を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m I don't think that is for you Danny to be honest lol.

• 簡単に日本語に訳してください

Your Recent Video Hi there, I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed. The one thing that really struck me was that you weren't getting many views. I am always amazed how good videos can get so few views when some of the other crap gets millions. Ultimately, I thought your vids were some of the best on the site. Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? You shouldn't feel alone though. I used to have a problem getting views on my videos too, then I found http://tinyurl.com/35hczew Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine. Right now they have a free trial going on, so it really doesn't cost you a cent. Give them a try, maybe they can help you the same way they helped me. But no matter what, make sure you keep making those videos. I can't wait to watch the next one. Take care. __________________________________________ エキサイト翻訳で訳しましたが意味がよく分からなかったのでお願いします。

• 解説お願いします 英会話

どなたか 解説お願いできませんか。 Stella: I will be baking a pie. How are your cooking skills? Do you want to help me? Jack: Sure, why not! Well I probably would not be accepted to be a restaurant's chef, but my friends say I cook well. この I probably would not be accepted to be a restaurant's chef の部分の意味がわかりません。 誰がレストランシェフで 誰がacceptするのか? ジャックはレストランシェフなのか? but my friends say I cook well といっているので、友達はおいしいというけど レストラン的には受け入れてもらえない、でもそこそこの腕前だよと言いたいのか??? 頭こんがらがってきてわかりません(涙) どなたかスッキリ解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• 日本語にお願いします!!

For sure we can go out. I don't know what day just yet but i will let you know. Probably either Friday, Saturday or even Sunday. Looking forward to see you too ! お願いします!!

専門家に質問してみよう