• ベストアンサー

「先週やったように」を英語で

「先週やったように」を英語で言いたいです。 今日は何する?という提案で I have some ideas. First, we have a free conversation like we did last week. (先週やったようにフリートークをするのが一つ目の提案です) 的な感じで言いたいです。 *free conversation=フリートークとしました。 こちらでいいでしょうか?

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

一点を除いて申し分ないと思います。 "could" を入れるとよいと思います。 I have some ideas. First, we could have a free conversation like we did last week.

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 couldを入れるだけでいいのですね! それで伝えてみます!

関連するQ&A

• "先週に"を表現するときに"in"は必要?

「私は先週、ビーチに行きました」を表現するときに、  ・I went to the beach last week.  ・I went to the beach in last week. のどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 意味的な違いや、そもそも文法的な間違えなどありましたら教えて頂けると幸いです。

• 英語の和訳

和訳を教えて下さい。 I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longest than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation.

• 英語にして下さい!!

以下の文章を日本語にして下さい!! お願いいたします。 we will see, if that happens, but not now I would like have some possibility I have my mind in 1000 things, hehe I mean its very difficult, too much

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語おしえてください

but i did like you although you had an husband and talk to me これはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語に翻訳お願いします。

If I remember correctly we had last time some problems with email? And do we have a gain?! に対して 「以前もメールが届かないことがありました。 その時の件も今回の件も、解決しました。 またいい商品があったら注文するので、よろしくおねがいします。」と英語で答えたいです。 「」内の文を英語にして頂けないでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語訳してください。

ひろった文章なんですが。 Me and you have nothing to do with my gf Like i have nothing to do with ur husband So we can meet and do what we want when we are free あなたとわたしには私ねガールフレンドの事は関係がない そしてあなたの夫の事も同じだ 私たちが会うときは私たちはいつもフリーでありたい。 という訳でいいでしょうか? なんだか、意味深ぽいのかな… よろしくお願いします。

• 次の日本語→英語訳はこれでOKでしょうか。

(日本語)私は先週やるべき仕事を、1週間、先延ばしにしてしまった。 (英語訳)I have extended work which should be done last week for one week. ちょっと、自信が持てないので、聞きました。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分かる方、和訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

状況は、二つの帽子から旅に持って行く帽子一つを選ばなくてはいけなくなり 悩んでいる女性の発言です。 Oh I want to have one of these but I don't know I want one like Yoko Ono did the day she got married, I don't know... Oh we have got to have one of those! 宜しくお願いします。 m(_ _)m