• ベストアンサー

英文についての質問

時間が決まり次第連絡して欲しいと言っていました。 She said she wants to know the time if it decided. テストを受ける時間の話なのですが、この英文でいいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

1. まず、時制を一致させます。 ⇒ She [says] she wants to know the time if it decided. 2. 次に、decided の前に is を置く必要があります。 ⇒ She [says] she wants to know the time if it [is] decided. しかしこれでは、 「もし時間が決まっているのであれば連絡して欲しいと言っています。」 になってしまいます。 2. そこで、if ではなく、as soon as を使います。 ⇒ She [says] she wants to know the time [as soon as] it [is] decided. これで、 「時間が決まり次第連絡して欲しいと言っています。」 になります。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 教えていただいた文章でメールを送らせていただきます。 大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

>時間が決まり次第連絡して欲しいと言っていました。 >She said she wants to know the time if it decided. >テストを受ける時間の話なのですが、この英文でいいでしょうか? ⇒意味は十分通じると思います。 ただし、「時制の一致」の規則を当てはめると、 She said she wanted to know the (test) time if it was decided. となります。 さらに、もし、直接話法で言えば、 She said, "I want to know the (test) time if it is decided". となります。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 時制の一致ができてなかったのですね。大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を見てください

以下の英文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 書類は書留で送りましたので、約1週間で届くと思います。 I've sent the document by resistered mail, so it should be there in about a week. もし万が一見つからなかった場合はお知らせください。(「もし万が一」のニュアンスはどうやったら出せますか?) If you can't find it, please let me know. 彼女はすむところすらまだ見つかっていないと言っていた。(たぶん今も見つかっていない) She said she hadn't even found a place to stay yet. (以前に)友達が言ったことが本当だったとわかった。 What my friend had told me turned out to be true. よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

下記の英文を和訳して頂きたいです ※因みに英文は『君が代』の“音遊び”です Kiss Me, Girl, and Your Old One A Tip You Need, it is Years Till You're Near This Sound of The Dead "will She Know She Wants All to Not Really Take Cold Caves Know Moon is with Whom Mad and Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iuYxdXFPbc

• この英文の和訳をお願い致します

日本人女性のAさんがアメリカ人男性Bさんからアメリカ人男性Cさんの悪口を聞かされました。 かわいそうだと思ったAさんはCさんに「Bさんがあなたのことを悪く言っている。」と伝えると、Cさんは以下のような英文をメールで送ってきました。 ここでお聞きします。 (1)和訳をお願い致します。 (2)この英文は文法的に正しいのでしょうか? ぜひお願い致します。 If it is the guy I talked to be said that be said nothing. I do not know.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• 英文を直してください!

私はテレビをずっと見ていたのをお親にだめと言われました。 私は中学から高校にかけて、学校から帰るといつもテレビを見ていました。 すると親があなたはテレビを見る時間が多すぎると言いました。 実際、私はテレビを見る時間が多すぎるせいで勉強時間がとても少なかったです。 注意をされたあと、私はテレビを見る時間が減りました。 すると、目が今までより疲れにくくなりました。 テレビを見る時間を減らして良かったです。 今でもテレビを見るのは好きですが、あまり長い時間テレビを見すぎないようにこれから気をつけようと思います。 英文 I have been warned of watching TV all the time by a parent. I always watched TV from the junior high to the high school when I returned from the school. Then my parents said, 'You spends too much time in watching television.' In fact, I watched television for a long time so I don't have time to study. After being warned, as for me, time to see TV decreased. So Eye became hard to be tired. It was very good to reduce time to see TV. I still love to watch TV,このあとの最後の文章は上手く表現できませんでした(;;) 英文の訂正宜しくお願いします!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップに問い合わせをしました。自動返信メールがきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for reaching out to the AAA! Just wanted to let you know that we DID receive your email and that we have a real life person (either myself or Tony) reading every single one of these emails. That being said, if we took the time to respond to every email, we wouldn’t get any BBB built. And if we don’t respond to every email, you get your feelings hurt. Nobody wants that. So, please read ALL of the scenarios below to see if this email answers your question.

• 英文和訳の質問。

"What would you like for Christmas?" Mrs. Deverell asked. Angel had scarcely spoken a word ail day, was lying there, fuming, frustrated by this intrusion. For once, she did not know what she would like. It was only a matter of time before she would have everything she wanted. [As a famous novelist, she could buy herself jewelry, expensive clothes, a fur coat, her own car. All that separated her from such riches was the time it would take to transfer what was m her head to the pages of the exercise-book ― time which her mother's unexpected visit was causing her to lose. ] 『ディバレルが有名な小説家になったので、ディバレルはアンジェルに宝石や高価な衣服、毛皮のコート、車を買い与えることができた。そのような豊かさからアンジェルをを引き離したすべてのことは問題集のページに自分の母親の名前が出てきたことで変えていったのでした。つまり、母親が思ってもいなかった事態に、アンジェルは自分を見失ってしまったのだ。』 [ ]の英文だけで結構です。 この英文の訳を教えてください。また、熟語・構文等の解説もよろしくお願いします。

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。