カフェで目撃した衝撃の光景!男性が自慰行為と排便を同時に行う

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ナッシュビルのお気に入りのカフェに行ったら、路上の角に座っていた男性がズボンを下ろして自慰行為にふけっていました。
  • 男性はガードから尻を離し、便意を感じてしまったようで、その場で排便をしようとしました。しかし、自由な手でそれを払い落とそうとしてもうまくいきませんでした。
  • 男性は汚れた手を自身から離して夢中になっていた行為を続けました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I went to my favorite cafe in Nashville and saw a man on the corner sitting on a curb with his pants down, just going to town on himself. He scooted his butt off the curb and took a shit, then tried to brush it away from himself with his free hand. It did not brush away. It smeared. He held his poop hand away from him and kept jerking it. 全文の和訳を教えてください。on himselfはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4112/5346)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 訳  私はナシュビルの行きつけのカフェに行ったとき、ズボンを下ろして歩道に腰を下ろし自分を最高に楽しんでいる(=自慰している)一人の男を見た。  彼は歩道から腰を上げ、大便をした。そしてそれを空いている手で拭おうとした。しかし糞は取れずべったりと広がった。  彼は糞まみれの手を体から離し自慰を続けた。 2。on himselfはどのような意味でしょうか?  彼自身を対象として(=他の人を対象としないで)という意味でしょう。  

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• catch himself

My father had an ulcer that became infected. It was relatively simple to cure but he refused to believe the doctors. Instead he diagnosed himself with some sort of virus. He stopped taking his medicine. He created his own ointments instead. He’s very intelligent so his reasoning could sound very convincing. It was hard to identify when it crossed the line into mental illness. But the infection never healed. He went from surfing and swimming every day to barely being able to walk. He aged twenty years. And still he refused to go to a doctor. He’d isolate himself from anyone who challenged him. When he finally collapsed and was admitted to a hospital, the doctors said he had the lowest red blood cell count they’d ever seen. Only then did he accept that things were out of his control. He’s much healthier now. He’s almost back to normal. He’ll occasionally fall into the old script of defending his actions, but he manages to catch himself. catch himselfはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳、できれば文法的説明もお願いします

She looked up as she heard his footsteps, and the gracious smile which her lips put on, was an invitation to make himself happy in a seat beside her. But he resisted the blandishment, and lifting his hat as he passed, with a smile in return, he soon disappeared from her presence, and joined the two who awaited him. 上の文の和訳をお願いします。 the gracious smile which her lips put on (彼女の唇がおいた優しい笑顔・・・?) an invitation to make himself happy in a seat beside her 等々よくわからないのです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Tomis a British fashion photographer who has incorporated his dark and mysterious personality into his works. Since Tom started experimenting in fashion photography he has gathered an online following for his uniquity and style. Originally from a small town in England Damon was obsessed with cities. At the age of eighteen he decided to escape to New York City to find himself and to push his creative boundaries. Since basing himself in London at nineteen he had started to build strong relationships with the model agencies by shooting their models using his fresh and unique vision.

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳をお願いします。 He has very few characteristic mannerisms of his own. Little to draw attention to himself... He is absent minded indolent and low spirited in the mornings. His energy levels fluctuate with his mood. He has a stiffness in posture of the back on rising from his seat, but he has no particular characteristics mannerisms to describe. He rubs or scratches the ear occasionally. May move his feet for no reason. But no habitual mannerisms. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. But he has a kind of muted quite refinement about him, and is generally well disposed towards others. He is never offensive or unapproachable in manner. He is more unobtrusive Kindly when approached. He stays on the edges and doesn't exert himself. He often gives the impression of being mentally else where, of not paying attention to the moment, not very focused.. There is little to draw attention to him. So with his quite demeanor, he tends to blend into the background.

• were it~

次の英文の和訳をお願います。were it only from habitのところの意味がわかりません。解説をお願いします。 He was looking at the dog, afraid to approach him for fear the animal show his teeth were it only from habit; and equally afraid to run away to run away, lest he should be thought a coward; and could only mutter to himself;― Would that I were safe in my own house! 拙訳 彼はその犬が歯を見せるといけないから犬に近づくのをこわがりながら,また同時に臆病者だと思われるといけないから逃げることをこわがりながら,犬のほうを見ていた。そして自分にボソボソと次のように言うことが精いっぱいだった。―家にいて安全ならばいいのに。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 変な箇所があればご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In the period before you meet he may have suffered some ill health. and conditions in his life have been uncertain and subject to frequent change and indecision on his part. He will have put emotional barriers up between himself and others in this period. Or else will feel he was imprisoned without walls, that circumstance have imprison him, he has a life that he seeks escape from. He is sensitive to atmospheres, unspoken hostilities His outer confidence will hide a feeling of weakness and helplessness. and falling in love with you may be a form of escape from the things in his life he is unhappy with. Love will provide him with a kind of liberty, freedom, while he is tied to the limitations and responsibilities of his former existence.

• save him from himself

My five year-old son is starting kindergarten and wants to dress himself. None of his clothing matches and I’m worried his friends and others will make fun of him for the way he looks. He is insisting on picking out his own clothes. My husband and I are torn over what to do. Do we allow him to pick his own clothes OR do we save him from himself and demand he wear what we tell him to? save him from himself はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳をお願いします

ソローの思想について書かれたものですが、良く意味がわかりません。 宜しくご教示お願いします。 All that he could think of was to practise some new austerity, to let his mind descent into his body and redeem it, and treat himself with ever increasing respect.

• run interference

My boyfriend killed himself last week. We had a fight after he went through my phone, we argued, and he threw a glass against the wall. I left to stay with some friends. He called and texted and emailed me; I told him I wanted to break up because everything was too exhausting to deal with. He threatened to kill himself, and I hung up. I cried myself to sleep that night, and I woke up to find out he took his father’s gun and shot himself. I am so numb right now. My friends have been running interference, grabbing my clothes and laptop from his apartment (his sister tried to destroy them) and screening my calls. run interferenceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします