What is the meaning of 'contacts' in this context?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn about the meaning of 'contacts' in this context
  • Understand the significance of 'contacts' in this situation
  • Discover the intention behind the girl asking for 'contacts'
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

contact

I am a boy in junior high school. I recently went to a social event for kids my age. While there, a girl spilled the beans that she has had a major crush on me for more than a year. We see each other often at school. I was shocked. She asked to hold my cellphone and then put her number into my contacts. ここでのcontactsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

携帯の「電話帳(連絡先)」の事でしょう。 彼女が筆者の携帯に彼女の電話番号を「連絡先(電話帳)」に入力したのですね。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• grind on

I've had a crush on my brother's friend for years. I invited him to the birthday party I threw for my brother, and I also invited my best friend. Bestie had never met Crush before, but she knew of my crush. They spent the evening together, flirting and getting more touchy-feely the more they drank. She was grinding on him by the end of the night. ここでのgrinding onはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英作文ができない。

英語の簡単な文章を書いてみたんですが、ちゃんとかけているのかどうか、よくわかりません。文法が間違っていないかどうか、文章の流れが不自然でないかどうか見ていただきたいのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I’m Masato Oda. I was born on March 29, 1987 in Nara, so I’m now 20 years and two months old. I’m a junior at the School of Literature, Jonan University. I major in Education. I’m taking 23 courses this semester. I’d like to be a teacher at a junior high school or a high school. So, I must be a good speaker of English. I live at home with my parents, brother, sister, and grandmother. Our house is located in the southeast of Nara, and I come to college by bicycle. It takes me about an hour and ten minutes from my home to the college. My hobbies are cycling, reading and seeing movies.  I do cycling for exercise and I come to college from my house. I’m reading a paperback pocket edition well recently.  I'm busy recently, so I don't see any movies at a movie theater, but I want to see it there.

• よろしくお願いします

My sister has recently got engaged to a man I’ve never met. I’m happy for her as she sounds happy. She has now asked me to be her matron of honor and with my understanding of the responsibilities, I feel I cannot properly fill the duties. When I was getting married, she showed up hung over to my shower, canceled my bachelorette party the day of as “she had to work,” only to find out she went to be with her boyfriend, and purposely told me a later time for a bridesmaid dress appointment so she had her dress picked out by the time I got there. fill the dutiesは「役目を果たす」でしょうか?あと、showed up hung over to my showerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My younger brother has recently started dating a girl who our entire family feels is wrong for him. Though she’s a nice person, she is unemployed and bounces from couch to couch. She has no support from her family and suffers chronic health issues. Unfortunately, she has no education beyond high school. She lives in the suburbs without a car and thus depends on friends, and now, my brother, to get around. How can I politely suggest that my brother raise his standards without alienating him? bounces from couch to couchはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、raise his standardsとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I live in a small apartment. Last week I went on vacation, and my mother kindly came by to water my plants. After my return she told me she was shocked to see my apartment, that I was a slob and wondered how could I live like that. how could I live like thatはhow I could live like thatでもどちらでも良いのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I recently attended my 20-year high school reunion. 卒業してから20年目の、ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I'm starting to get you

I gave my iPod to my crush for his thirtieth birthday. For the first time in our six-year friendship, he said, "I'm starting to get you. I'm starting to get youは「君のことが好きになり始めた」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have 14-year-old daughter in her first year of high school. Recently she told me she wants to try out for the drill team in the spring. She had some off-and-on dance lessons when she was younger, but she's never been super-coordinated. super-coordinatedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしなところがあったら教えて下さい。 It was difficult for me to red music. What are you opinion of my English? Not knowing how to make a red beans, I asked my mother. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• I came out fine.

When my mother was pregnant with me, she smoked a lot of pot. I came out fine. No health issues or birth defects. https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/03/dear-prudence-should-i-have-a-child-just-to-care-for-me-in-my-old-age.html I came out fine.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします