• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

Ty4urhelp so it was fun so played tv game after long absence but a became happy thanks XD cyaaa ;) 文の繋がりがよく分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ty=thank you 4=for ur=your cyaaa= see you だいたい、「どうも。久しぶりにゲームして楽しかったよ、またね」みたいな感じ

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

いつもお世話になりありがとうございます。 和訳をお願いします。 Thank you for a fun time. I had fun with you. See you. と送ったところ、 Ohhh!!! You dont !!! Ty ...Gud game hun , c u XD と返ってきました。この You dont は何を指しているんでしょうか?

• 久しぶりに・・

お願いします ずっと雨が続いていて久しぶりに晴れた!!の、この「久しぶりに晴れた」ってどう言えばいいでしょうか? ヤフー翻訳を使うとIt was fine after a long absenceとなります これは合っていますでしょうか よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!

Thanks , but isn't it almost a month late .so let this be advanced greeting for my next birthday. です。宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1 Androclus saw that it was a long. sharp thorn which hurt the lion so much. 2 Until that question was asked it had never occurred to me that I had been so happy. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

自分なりに訳してみましたが、多々間違っている部分があると思います。。訂正・見本をお願いしたいです。 Baseball has been played in the United States for more than a hundred years, but it was many years before Masanori Murakami became the first Japanese player in major league baseball as a pitcher for the San Francisco Giants in 1964 and 1965. ・野球は、アメリカで100年以上されているが、マサノリムラカミは1964年と1965年のサンフランシスコジャイアンツのピッチャーとして、メジャーリーグ野球の最初の日本人選手の前の数年だ。 It took thirty years for another Japanese player to join the major leagues; Hideo Nomo made a debut as a major league baseball for the Los Angeles Dodgers. ・30年間、他の日本人選手がメジャーリーグに混ざった、ノモヒデオはロサンゼルスドジャースとしてデビューした。 Throughout the long history of major league baseball in the U.S. no hitters from Japan have ever played before Ichiro Suzuki and Tsuyoshi Shinjo became the first non-pitchers to play in a major league game. ・アメリカのメジャーリーグの長い歴史の至るところに、日本からの打者ではないイチローや新庄はメジャーリーグで投手ではない最初の人となった。

• 和訳お願いします

Chelsea sends Man City to first defeat in league London AP Manchester City won't be running away with the English Premier League. City's 17-game league unbeaten streak ended as Frank Lampard converted a late penalty kick that lifted Chelsea to a 2- 1 victory Monday night. "Chelsea were really lucky in this game," City manager Roberto Mancini said. "We are disappointed with this defeat but we have time to recover." Mario Balotelli put the visitors ahead after 105 seconds, but Raul Meireles tied it in the 34th minute. Lampard replaced Meireles in the 73rd and tied the score nine minutes later, beating goalkeeper Joe Hart with a shot down the middle after City defender Joleon Lescott used a hand to block an attempt by Daniel Sturridge. "I had a feeling in the second half that it was going to be our night," Lampard said. "You've got to be big enough to stand up and take them (penalties), and I was very relieved when it hit the back of the net." City played a man short after left-back Gael Clichy was ejected in the 58th minute for two yellow cards in a 12-minute span. "We didn't score enough in the first half and then the game changed after the sending off. It became difficult," Mancini said. Manchester City (12- 1 -2), seeking its first league title since 1968, has a two-point lead over Manchester United (ll-1-3). Chelsea (10-4-1) is fourth on goal difference behind Tottenham (10-3- 1), seven points off the lead. "It's a gratifying win," Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas said. "Seven points behind, with so' many teams challenging for the title, is nothing."

• 和訳をお願いします。

これはどう訳せばよいでしょうか? It was fun talking about our feelings together even thou you were shy about it. この2行はこれでいいでしょうか? But I was impressed that you were able to get the courage to bring it up. あなたが勇気を出して言ったことを感動しました。 But that why I like you. だからあなたが好きなんです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 A few months later, I got an invitation to spend the Chinese New Year with friends in Hong Kong. That was the start of a long journey. It took hours to fly to Hong Kong, but it was worth it. I enjoyed seeing a new place so much that I ended up traveling through Southeast Asia for 13 months.

• 和訳確認お願いいたします

By the way let me think about what you suggested a little bit please. When I first moved to Melbourne I had a long distance relationship but it was very difficult and became a disaste ところで、君が提案した事を少し感考えてもいいかな。 初めて引っ越した先のメルボルンで僕は遠距離を付き合ってたんだ。だけど、とても難しくて大変な思いをしたから。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Today was really nice. Although some of the big roller coasters were closed because they don't work well when it's freezing. But because of the snow it was so so so beautiful. There is this fairy tale village ... with all small houses with hobbits. When I was a small boy I loved it soooo much.