Why Do People Enjoy Watching Sports Games?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Watching sports games can be an exciting experience that brings joy and entertainment to many people, especially during popular events like the Olympics and World Cup.
  • For some, the thrill of watching sports games comes from the excitement and adrenaline rush they feel when their favorite teams or athletes are competing.
  • Additionally, watching sports games can be a social activity, allowing people to gather with friends and family to cheer for their teams and create memorable moments together.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英検準2級のライティングの添削

ライティングの勉強をしています。 添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m 【問題】 ●以下について、あなたの意見とその理由を2つ英文で書きなさい。 ●語数の目安は50~60語です。 Many people enjoy watching sports games, especially during the Olympics and World Cup. Do you like to watch sports games? 【解答】 I like to watch sports games. There are two reasons. First, I can get excited when I am watching sports games. If we do not have sports games, TV is not fun. Second, I like to watch sports games with a lot of my friends. That is why I love to watch sports games. 私はスポーツ観戦が好きです。 理由は2つあります。 1つ目は、私はスポーツを見ている時、わくわくするからです。 もしスポーツが無ければテレビは面白くないでしょう。 2つ目は、私は友達と一緒にスポーツ観戦をすることが好きだからです。 これらの理由から、私はスポーツ観戦が好きです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

まず、If we do not have--の所は、スポーツのゲームがない、という現実とは異なることを仮定しています。また、テレビ「番組」なので、If we did not have sports games, TV programs would not be fun.ではないでしょうか。次に a lot of my friendsの所は a lot of friends of mine の方が良いと思います。That is why--の所ですが、和訳からFirst 以下とsecond 以下の2つの理由を指してると考えられるのでthere are why--の方が良いと思われます。 あくまで日本人の高校生の考えた回答なので、間違っていたり、不自然なところを指摘しきれていない場合があります。ご了承ください。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

Yes, I like to do it for two reasons. First, I can get excited as if I myself am playing at the stadium. If television broadcasts no sports games, I cannot find any fun in it. Second, watching sports games with a lot of friends makes a sense of unity. (50 words)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。添削アドバイスお願いします。

Many people enjoy watching sports games , especially during the Olympics and the world cup. Do you like to watch sports games? 「自分の解答」 No I don`t. THe first reason is that I don`t like sports to watch and play. The second reason is that I don`t always watch the TV program. There fore I don`t like to watch sport games. ※

• 添削お願いします。(英検3級のライティング)

英検3級の英作文の勉強をしています。 (中2男子です) 『あなたはスポーツを観るのと行うのはどちらが好きですか』という問題に対しての答えです。2つ理由を書かなければいけません。25字から35字という字数制限もあります。 日本語としては、 『私はスポーツを観ることより行うほうが好きです。 理由は2つあります。 1つ目はバスケットボールをすることが好きだからです。 2つ目は友達と一緒にスポーツすることが楽しいからです。 これらの理由から私はスポーツをするほうが好きです。』 英訳は、 『I like playing sports more than watching sports. I have two reasons. First, I like playing basketball. Second, it is fun to play sports with my friends. For these reasons, I love playing sports. 』 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削お願いします。(英検3級のライティング)

英検3級のライティングを勉強しています。 『あなたのお気に入りのスポーツは何ですか』という問題に対しての答えです。2つ理由を書かなければいけません。25字から35字という字数制限もあります。 日本語としては、 『私のお気に入りのスポーツはバスケットボールです。理由は2つあります。1つ目は、友達と一緒に遊べるからです。2つ目は、体育館で遊べるからです。これらの理由で私のお気に入りのスポーツはバスケットボールです。』 英訳は、 『My favorite sport is basketball. I have two reasons. First, I like to play with my friends. Second, I can play basketball in gym. For these reasons, my favorite sport is basketball. 』 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を添削してほしいです。

地元の高校に通う英語ができない一般高校生です。 今度、授業で最近の話題について一分間のスピーチをしなくてはいけません。 その原稿を書いたのですが、いまいちな感じが否めません。 もしよろしければ、修正等加えていただきたいと思います。 以下、原稿です Today, I would like to talk about soccer. Soccer is one of the most famous sports in the world. But I don’t like it very much. For no special reason. I feel like playing it when I watch it on TV. I’m not good at playing soccer. I often play TV game of soccer. I’m not good at it, too. Now, World Cup is being held in Brazil. People all over the world are watching an exciting soccer game. From 1 pm, the World Cup are telecast live via satellite. However I don’t watch the game. It is hard for me to get up early. Japanese national soccer team participated the World Cup. However they were eliminated in the prelim. I want that they will be better prepared for the next tournament. Which countries do you think will win? よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。(英検3級のライティング)

英検3級の英作文の勉強をしています。 (中2男子です) 『あなたはなんの食べ物が好きですか』という問題に対しての答えです。2つ理由を書かなければいけません。25字から35字という字数制限もあります。 日本語としては、 『私は味噌汁が好きです。 理由は2つあります。 1つ目は味噌汁はとても美味しいからです。 2つ目は簡単に作ることが出来るからです。 これらの理由から私は味噌汁が好きです。』 英訳は、 『I like miso soup. I have two reasons. First, miso soup is very delicious. Second, this is easy to cook. For these reasons, I like miso soup. 』 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英検2級ライティングの添削お願いします。

英検2級ライティングの添削をお願いします。 もっとこうした方が良いなどのアドバイスも頂けると嬉しいです!! Q, The Olympic Games are held in different cities around the world. Do you think that large international sports events are good for cities? A, I think that large international sports events are good for cities. These are two reasons for it. The first is, many people will come a country that is held the olympic games. So I think that the country will be known by a lot of people. The second is, the country can increase an income of the country. This is because that many tourists will visit a some days. For these reasons, I think that large international sports events are good for cities. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英検3級のライティングの添削お願いします。

英検3級のライティングの勉強をしています。 『あなたは犬と猫どちらが好きですか』という問題に対しての答えです。2つ理由を書かなければいけません。25字から35字という字数制限もあります。 日本語としては、 『私は猫のほうが好きです。 理由は2つあります。 1つ目は、猫はふわふわしていて可愛いからです。 2つ目は、猫は飼いやすく見ていると癒されるからです。』 英訳は、 『I like cat better. I have two reasons. First, cat is fluffy and cute. Second, cat is easy to keep and heal when I see them. 』 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英検3級 ライティング

Do you like dancing? Yes, I do.I have two reasons for this.First, it is fun for me to dancing with my friends.Second, I feel exciting when I dancing. 何点くらいとれますかね? 採点お願いします

• 添削をお願いします(英検3級のライティング)

添削をお願いします。 英検3級のライティングの勉強をしています。 『あなたはご飯とパンはどちらが好きですか』という問題に対しての答えです。2つ理由を書かなければいけません。25字から35字という字数制限もあります。 日本語としては、 『私はご飯のほうが好きです。 理由は2つあります。 1つ目は、ご飯はおにぎりにすると食べやすいからです。2つ目は、ご飯はとても美味しいからです。 これらの理由からご飯が好きです。』 英訳は、 『I like rice better. I have two reasons. First, it is easy to eat when I cook rice balls. Second, rice is very tasty. For these reasons, I love rice.』 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削お願いします。

What I like to do in my free time というタイトルです。 I play TV games in my free time. Among the games I like a video soccer game. I sometimes go to the movies. This is because I love movies. I can learn various things from amovies. Therefore,I often go to movie theaters.