• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の意味を教えてください)

危険な事実確認の限界とは?

SPS700の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。-not let him command the airwaves unchecked  (大統領が本当を言っているのか嘘っぱちを並べているのか)内容の真偽を調べないで放送時間を独占させないようにする 2。-But dehumanizing migrants is dangerous in ways that fact-checking can't conteract.  しかしながら(放送内容の)真偽究明で食い止めることができない危険性があるのは、入国者を人間扱いしないことだ

関連するQ&A

• itが指しているものが分からない

某参考書の例題です To be informed is to know simply that something is a fact. To understand is to konw everything about the fact : why it is a fact, what its connections are with other facts, in what ways it is the same, in what ways it is different; in other words, what the fact means. この文の why it is a fact, what its connections are with other facts, in what ways it is the same, in what ways it is different のitは何を指すのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• どういう意味の英文なんでしょうか?

Ask him for an affirmation that is appropriate to be sent with the love vibration already in motion. なんかこんがらがってよくわからないのですが、お教えいただけませんか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

All of this of course is an assumption that you have made about people. * An appearance before your very eyes that does not exist, in that it does not need to exist.* For the veil which separates you, is a veil that is not of true nature. この*~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、特に in that というのは、in appearance と言う意味なんでしょうか? その後の it もappearance を指しているのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味がよくわかりません。

下記の文の意味を教えてください。It seeks 以下がよくわかりません。 "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. --補足-- 【前後の文】 Another argument against the death penalty is that it is ineffective, says Dorothy McClellan, who teaches at Texas A & M University at Corpus Christi. "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. But many Americans believe the death penalty dissuades people from committing grisly murders, and, at the very least, guarantees they will not kill again. 【出展】 VOA news http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Death-Row-Exonerated-Seek-End-to-Death-Penalty-134171228.html

• どうしても訳せない英文があるので助けてください。

In a good sense, the grammar proposed by the linguist is an explanatory theory; これは「良い意味で、言語学者が提案している文法は説明的理論である。」で大丈夫でしょうか? それに続く文で、 it suggests an explanation for the fact that (under the idealization mentioned) a speaker of the language in question will perceive, interpret, form, or use an utterance in certain ways and not in other ways. これがどういう訳になるでしょうか・・・お願いします。

• 英文の和訳

以下二つの英文をうまく訳すことができません。お願いします。 (1) His company sends him to conferences all over India and is rewarding him with a three day vacation in Dubai. (2) Helping to drive this trend is the sense that financial success is not enough ; the perception lingers that social status comes only with true comfort in English.

• (315) Be careful……この英文はどのように訳せばよいでしょうか

(1)(ll. 706-714) Be careful to avoid the anger of the deathless gods. Do not make a friend equal to a brother; but if you do, do not wrong him first, and do not lie to please the tongue. (2)But if he wrongs you first, offending either in word or in deed, remember to repay him double; but if he ask you to be his friend again and be ready to give you satisfaction, welcome him. (3)He is a worthless man who makes now one and now another his friend; but as for you, do not let your face put your heart to shame 1336. この文章は“Works and Days” by Evelyn Whiteの一節です。 (1)(2)(3)は連続した文章です。 試し訳と語彙について質問します。 <ためし訳> (1)(ll. 706-714) Be careful to avoid the anger of the deathless gods. Do not make a friend equal to a brother; but if you do, do not wrong him first, and do not lie to please the tongue. (1)(ll. 706-714) 不死の神々の怒りを避けるように気を配れ。兄弟に等しい友人は作るな。しかし、もし、お前がそうするなら、最初から、その彼に悪事を働くな。そして、舌を喜ばせるために嘘をつくな。 <質問> (a) do not lie to please the tongueについて     初めての表現です。「しゃべることは舌を喜ばすこと」となるでしょうか。 (2)But if he wrongs you first, offending either in word or in deed, remember to repay him double; but if he ask you to be his friend again and be ready to give you satisfaction, welcome him. しかし、もし彼が最初にお前に悪事を働いたら、どちらかが、言葉か行動で文句をいい、相手に二倍の金を返すものと心得ておけ。しかし、もし彼がお前にもう一度友達になるように頼む時、そして既に、お前に満足を与えた時(賠償した時)は彼を歓迎しなさい。 <質問> (b)wrongsについて    wrongの時、repay him doubleと述べているので、契約違反と思われ、    repayは賠償金のようです。この解釈は正しいでしょうか (b) if he wrongs you first, offending either in wordについて    eitherとなっているので、どちらも、契約を解除できる意味と解釈される。    これで、正しいでしょうか (3)He is a worthless man who makes now one and now another his friend; but as for you, do not let your face put your heart to shame 1336. 彼が、どっちつかずの友人をつくるようなつまらない人物であっても、お前の場合は、(お前の)顔に恥らいの心を見せるな。 <質問> (d)脚注がありますが、意味が分かりません。    as for you 「お前の場合は」でしょうか。根拠は全くありません。 脚注1336; The thought is parallel to that of 'O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath嘘をつく.' これは、どういう意味であろうか。良く分からない

• どのような意味でしょうか

To be quite honest, I'm having boy trouble, but not in the way that comes off. http://community.sparknotes.com/2016/03/15/auntie-sparknotes-my-friend-is-looking-at-me-in-a-sexual-way not in the way that comes offとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。発送の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have some products in LA that could be shipped directly to Japan. The only concern is that you need to take at least 1 box (1 or 2 units) per color. You informed us that shipping cost with Yamato has increased so we wanted to find other ways that might save your costs. Available products are attached and I’ll be sending you additional images of the products using WeTransfer. Please let me know if you have any question. Thank you!