私は21年間の夫とは別の男性に恋をしています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は結婚している母親で、2人の子供がいます。しかし、私は21年間の夫ではない男性に恋をしています。
  • 私たちの配偶者たちへの情熱や愛情はもうありません。私たちは彼らから離れていくことを感じています。
  • 私は子供たちが高校を卒業するのを待って、最終的な決断をするつもりです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a married mother with two children, both in high school. But I am in love with a man who is not my husband of 21 years. "Harry" is my first love, and he came back into my life unexpectedly. He is also married. Neither of us is passionate or loving toward our spouses anymore. We both feel that we are growing apart from them. I am waiting for my children to finish high school before I make any final move. My husband still seems to believe we can be a happy couple, but I don't agree. He is unaware of my affair, but I can tell that he feels that I'm growing more distant from him every day. An additional problem, however, is that Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4112/5346)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. の和訳をよろしくお願いします  彼の多人数の家族から離れることについて、ハリーはその気になったりならなかったりするようです > 、、、について絶えず気が変わるようです > 気持ちにムラがあるようです https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=fits+and+starts

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• 和訳お願いします。

再度申し訳ないのですが和訳お願いします(>_<) No biological software program ,then, dictates precisely when it is time to die, but growing evidence suggests that certain genes can nonetheless influence how we live. In effect, it seems that lengthening life span requires changing exactly those processes we know protect the body against buildup of damage .

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think both by nature and nurture I tend to apologize more than the average person. It definitely comes from growing up in the culture of “nice” in the Midwest, but I’m also a conflict-avoider and people-pleaser by nature, which seems to amplify it. Additionally, I tend to use it a lot when I’m trying to sympathize with people—if they say they’ve had a bad day, my response is usually, “I’m sorry.” I know the whole discussion of how women say sorry too much, but it just seems ingrained at this point and part of who I am. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします

I like you and I am not dating with others but But I think it is a difficult situation that we live so far apart Not much opportunity to meet このメール内容は振られていますか? まだ、わたしが頑張れば見込みがある内容ですか?

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 He e‌-‌mails me the research from time to time, and I sift through it. One message was titled, “Will prob be around for high school graduation.” I took a beat before realizing that he was referring to the high school graduation of his first grandchild, to the fear that his own life will intersect with this little person’s only briefly, to all that we wish we could ignore. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳を教えてください

When my girlfriend "Claire" and I moved in together, we split the chores down the middle. It seemed fair to me at the time but -- despite rejigs to the list -- Claire always seems to feel shortchanged. She says it isn't fair that she has chores she hates (laundry) while I do stuff (cooking) I enjoy. we split the chores down the middle. It seemed fair to me at the time but -- despite rejigs to the list -- Claire always seems to feel shortchanged.の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Two years ago, I met my price. [Dolls, price is such an interesting slip, I'm leaving it in.] He's loyal, royal, funny, cheeky, and great in bed. Dolls, price is such an interesting slip, I'm leaving it in.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Dear Prudence, Two weeks ago, I went out with a guy from work (we don’t work in the same department). Two dates in, everything between us was dynamite, and then I think I came on a little too strong. He ghosted; I got the point and moved on. We haven’t spoken since. I’m not too upset about the disinterest but I am annoyed that he was not straightforward. Now there is a possibility that I am about to become one of his supervisors. I would like nothing more than to pretend none of this happened and hope he does the same. However, I have no idea how he feels, and it’s inevitable that I will have to speak with him again. I think it’s probably better to acknowledge what happened before I am promoted. I’d also love to tell him that this is exactly why it’s better to be straightforward, but that would probably be inappropriate and fall on deaf ears. —Ghost at Work I’d love to be in a position of professional superiority over someone who had ghosted on me too, but I think you’re wise to realize now is no time to offer him lessons in dating etiquette. Your instinct to behave as if nothing happened between the two of you is a good one. Wait until after you’ve gotten the promotion to say anything; it would be unnecessarily embarrassing if you initiated the conversation prematurely, didn’t get the new job, and went back to not working directly together. Keep it simple: “Charmathon, I know we went on a few dates that never went anywhere, but my focus now is on working together well, and I hope yours is, too.” Then quietly and professionally revel in your victory. May we all get promoted over the great dates who never called us back. May we all get promoted over the great dates who never called us back.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.