• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

The Japanese language is completely useless outside of Japan.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

日本国外において、日本語は全く役に立たない。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#236835
noname#236835
回答No.2

Google翻訳: 日本語は日本国外ではまったく役に立ちません。 この種の誰でもわかるような質問をわざわざこのサイトに投稿するあなたの意図は何ですかね? あなたは日本人ですか?

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

補足

もちろんだめです。私はカナダ人です。この文章を日本語に翻訳しようとしています。海外で日本語を話す人は何人ですか? 私はあなたの気分を害してしまったらごめんなさい。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

The culture of Edo Japan differed completely from the cultures of mass production and waste typical of modern civilization. 分の構成も教えていただけると助かります。特に、「and waste」のところがわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします(*..)

always polite has much to do with who is doing the observing, to an observer who is outside the uchi group, the impolite side of the Japanese is hardly ever expressed.

• 長文 和訳

こないだテストでだされたんですが和訳した回答を配ってくれませんでした。。。自分の訳があっているか知りたいのでだいたいで良いので和訳できる人がいたらよろしくお願いします。。。 You may wonder why Hawaiians are so eager to maintain their native language. I think the answer is that language is more than just a means of exchanging information. We see the world around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people, and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language, we lose something of ourselves. Imagine that English has taken the place of the Japanese language here in Japan. What happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world, but your mother tongue is an important part of your identity. In Japan ,too,there is a minority language, just as in Hawaii. The Ainu people have lose much of their language and culture. Today, they are trying to revive their traditions. In this class we are going to study English of course, but I want you to remember that your mother tongue is the most important language in the world. Mahalo for listening. 以上なんですが長文なのでかなり長いです。。。  これでも回答してくれる方お願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

According to the Japanese Automatic Vending Machine Research Institute, The variety of goods available from them is remarkable.

• 和訳お願いします。

The essnece of the compositional theories is that proto-language consisted of words, with limited, if any, grammar. with limited, if any 辺りをどう訳したらいいのかよく解りません…回答宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳が知りたいです。

インドの方からのメールですが訳が知りたいのです。 最後のkeep writing とはどのような意味があるのでしょうか? Dearest friend Thanks to your wishes, we watched aurora during the last day. Expressions, goodness of heart and good friendship is never constraint by any language. The day we met, I wished I knew more Japanese because both Pragya (the gal) and myself wanted to talk to you so much more. So we are really sorry as well that we don't know Japanese. Actually, in my heart, I really feel so inspired to you all guys that you have stick to your own culture and language. I wish we Indians loved our own language as much as you do. Photograph came out really well. Thanks for sending it. We have couple of Japanese friends and from them we know we really love Japanese people. Culture wise they are so close to Indians. Japanese preserved ashes of our great leader Subash Chandra Bose in their Japanese temple for so many decades. Japanese help this leader build his army to free India. So we always feel thankful to Japan. Some of our best movies have famous songs shot in Japan with Japanese words. 'Sayonara' word became so famous in India. When in 50-60's Japan had to give away their leader to British was a war hero, whole India had cried over that incident. My parents still remember that incident and keep telling me about that. Japan Suzuki brought in the car revolution for India and still is a market leader. So we are very well connected with Japan. I can understand how much shocking it might have been for you to go back to Japan. Japan has suffered so much in last 50 years. They are such a peaceful nature but still have suffered so much. It is very unfortunate. I am sure Japan will revive. I can tell you whole of India's wishes are with you guys. You all have so much energy, patience and strong will. I am glad that your near dear ones and house is safe. Please say my wishes to your family. Keep writing.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願い致します。  According to the WHO, they can expect to live longer, on average, than any other group of people on earth. This long (A) expectancy has often been attributed to the Japanese diet and eating habits. However, the Japanese diet and eating habits have been changing and effects of these changes are causing alarm.  Traditionally, the Japanese cuisine is widely regarded as one of the healthiest in the world. Quite often, Japanese food is served raw of cooked lightly. These days, however, the traditional Japanese diet has been giving way to a more varied cuisine. Non-traditional Japanese food, such as pasta and hamburgers, is becoming as common for the average Japanese person as soba and sushi. In addition to  greater variety, Japanese people today are eating more fatty foods. The Japanese also have begun to change their diet away from fresh and raw food towards highly processed meals. It is not uncommon for Japanese children to eat hamburgers, deep-fried chicken and pizza. The popularity of such foods is evident in the increasing number of fast food restaurants that have opened in Japan, many of  which are attracting not only teenagers also families.  The changing eating habits are also cause for concern. In the past, a number of the family used to spend considerable time shopping for fresh ingredients and preparing daily meals for the family. Today, more people live alone in comparison to previous decades. The practice of shopping for food and preparing fresh meals, which was formerly performed by one person in a household, often proves to be too difficult a daily task for the individual person. Many of today's busy working couples do not have enough time to prepare decent meals for themselves or their children. (B), ready-made meals and fast food restaurants are becoming more common.  The changes in the Japanese diet and eating habits have begun to affect the health of the people. Indeed, the Japanese are getting fatter; statistics currently show that there are 24 percent of Japanese over 15 years of age who are believed to be overweight. leading experts beleve that the life expectancy in Japan is going to become shorter on account of this shift in diet and eating habits. 【設問】 (A)に入る最も適切な語 (B)1As a consequence 2In addition 3In the same way 4On the other hand 以上です。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) The sea currents between Japan and the west coast of the United States have created a "landfill " in the middle of the ocean. Garbage floating in the sea gradually reaches this areas and gets trapped. The areas is said to be three times bigger than Japan. It is called the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.

• 和訳です。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 途中、並び替えがあります。 スペルには気をつけましたが、ミスがあったら指摘していただいて結構です。お願いします。  It is often said that the Japanese are shy or mysterious and that it is impossible to guess what they are thinking. In many cases, however, they may simply be trying to behave politely according to their own custums. Japanese people do have their own opinions, but they tend to wait their turn to speak out. If they completely disagree with somebody, they will usually listen with an air of acceptance at first, then disagree in a rather vague and roundabout way. This is considered the polite way to do things in Japan. On the other hand, because Western people consider directness and the honest expression of one's opinions more important, they tend to express their ideas more crearly. Even though quarrels sometimes take place, they do not usually affect people's relationships, except in extreme cases. In Japan, however, if you go against someone and create a bad atmosphere, your relations may break off completely. People tend to react emotionally, and most (afraid,are,being,excluded,from,of,the group).  Silence can be also be concidered a kind of ambiguity. Between the Japanese and Westerners, there is a different understanding of silence. For the Japanese, silence indicates deep thinking or consideration, but too much silence often makes non-Japanese uncomfortable. Whereas the Japanese consider silence as rather good and people generally feel sympathetic toward it, non-Japanese sometimes feel that it is an indication of indifference. Too many words, however, are a kind of pressure for many Japanese and make them nervous and ill-at-ease.  Aimai can result in misunderstandings, and people from other countries sometimes become irritated because the Japanese seem unable to answer “yes” or “no” directly. For example, if asked, “Which will you have, tea or coffee?” a Japanese person will often reply, “Either is OK.” This is a reserved and polite answer, but it often causes the host or hostess trouble. In fact, the word that Japanese most often have difficulty in using is“no” and their use of vague denials may lead to a great deal of friction and misunderstanding. To solve this problem, the Japanese need to become aware of their sense of ambiguity because many of them simply do not realize that it causes problems. With this awareness, they can try to express their opinions more clearly. On the other hand, non-Japanese should try to understand the Japanese mentality and the importance of the role that ambiguity plays in Japanese life. 以上になります。 あまり難しくないように思えましたが、長い文になると、意外と見落としている語があったり、訳していて、おそらく訳す順が変で、しっくり来ない部分があり、少し自信が無かったです。

• 和訳お願いします

Southern Cross is close to Southern Cross is different from most schools To learn mathematics, students at Southern Cross To improve their language skills, students at Southern Cross The Southern Cross school wants students to Which of these is a kind of wildlife?